Lessons learnt from being high

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
This is the realisation/conclusion i made about universe when being high as a kite
This might be long idk but pls read

So basically whatever you can imagine actually does exist somewhere in the universe ( infinite reality) whatever you can imagine right now and feel actually does exist ( believe me on this )
And to this imagination/thought of you there is energy attached to it ( emotion = energy in motion)
So to actually get what you are imagining you have to actually feel it get into the emotions get into that exact energy as you would feel when you get that thing and then you'll actually manifest it as like energy attracts each other. Your thoughts and you are nothing but energy and like always attract each other basics of universe ( law of attraction type shit)

Idk whom to tag
@moreroidsmoredates @Ricky212 @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Mr. President @socialcel @HarrierDuBois @sub5outsider

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, moreroidsmoredates, Ricky212 and 1 other person
@sub5c3l @kanderior @try2beme @Brus Wane

How can this help me from changing my deformed subhuman body into becoming a tall chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, moreroidsmoredates and Manletmachine
Is there a reality where psl wasn't shut down so I don't have to post on this shitty site?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, try2beme, Manletmachine and 1 other person
How can this help me from changing my deformed subhuman body into becoming a tall chad?
Imagine yourself to be a 6'5 gigachad multi billionaire bro
And actually feel it
Ded srs

This is the realisation/conclusion i made about universe when being high as a kite

So basically whatever you can imagine actually does exist somewhere in the universe ( infinite reality) whatever you can imagine right now and feel actually does exist ( believe me on this )
And to this imagination/thought of you there is energy attached to it ( emotion = energy in motion)
So to actually get what you are imagining you have to actually feel it get into the emotions get into that exact energy as you would feel when you get that thing and then you'll actually manifest it as like energy attracts each other. Your thoughts and you are nothing but energy and like always attract each other basics of universe ( law of attraction type shit)

Idk whom to tag
@moreroidsmoredates @Ricky212 @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Mr. President @socialcel @HarrierDuBois @sub5outsider
realized the same shit when i drank dxm and smoked meth at the same time. i contorted into the figure of a tarot card that said “as above so below”

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
Aren't you in a ward???

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5.5psl
Imagine yourself to be a 6'5 gigachad multi billionaire bro
And actually feel it
Ded srs
and then I will grow 5 inches, billions will appear in my bank account?

i dont see the point

I had a dream the other day that felt so real that I wondered if somehow dreams were seeing into a different reality/alternate universe

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, vermillioncorefan and 5.5psl

Idk whom to tag
Well said.

But my jawline is still recessed…

• +1
so first i took dxm then 2 hour later i started hitting the meth pipe and i started to see this graph, like an x-y coordinate graph except it was 8 dimensional. it represented the entire universe, even shit beyond what we can comprehend

the graph was infinite in every direction and colorful af. and so it contained everything that could possibly exist. i realized that because this graph exists, then everything that could possibly exist, does exist.

there are universes just like this one but with one minor thing changed like u were born 5’1, and universes which are so different to ours it just operates on completely different rules. even shit like 1+1=2 is different in these universes.

then i realized “as above, so below.” i felt the compulsion to contort my body into this shape and instantly got a vision of this card and what it means
D5B80B96 CB42 48A4 899B 82058B41BE65

the macrocosm is the same as the microcosm, things that happen in ur mind happen the same in the world, etc. the example i realized is that when a school shooter gets bullied, he internalizes all that hatred and releases it back on the community in the form of school shooting.

sounds schizo innit

• Woah
I miss weed, getting high af alone in my room, listening to music and watching history dramas or reading history wikipedia articles was some of the most fun I've had. Glad that period was before I discovered the black pill and this place, probably would have had some dark depressing introspective highs. It had to go though.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and vermillioncorefan
so first i took dxm then 2 hour later i started hitting the meth pipe and i started to see this graph, like an x-y coordinate graph except it was 8 dimensional. it represented the entire universe, even shit beyond what we can comprehend

the graph was infinite in every direction and colorful af. and so it contained everything that could possibly exist. i realized that because this graph exists, then everything that could possibly exist, does exist.

there are universes just like this one but with one minor thing changed like u were born 5’1, and universes which are so different to ours it just operates on completely different rules. even shit like 1+1=2 is different in these universes.

then i realized “as above, so below.” i felt the compulsion to contort my body into this shape and instantly got a vision of this card and what it means
View attachment 2827015
the macrocosm is the same as the microcosm, things that happen in ur mind happen the same in the world, etc. the example i realized is that when a school shooter gets bullied, he internalizes all that hatred and releases it back on the community in the form of school shooting.

sounds schizo innit
Damn was an amazing read
Will buy dxm soon to experience this shit innit
Also what are your thoughts on having dreams and the fact that reality that we experience is itself the thoughts we think

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Iasacrko

Damn was an amazing read
Will buy dxm soon to experience this shit innit
Also what are your thoughts on having dreams and the fact that reality that we experience is itself the thoughts we think
it’s somewhat cope since u can’t change ur dna, but when i was bluepilled and actually thought the world was good and friendly then i never was confronted with information that said otherwise. but now that i’m pessimistic i always notice things that confirm my worldview.

also make sure to take meth/amphetamines when the dxm starts to wear down a little, that’s what caused my vision. i was contorting into very weird positions tho, like i was doing yoga poses n shit, it felt easy and natural tho

• +1

Idk whom to tag
Holy shit yeah you probably were really high as a motherfucker

Idk man the manifest thing sounds like a real cope to me

But i will try it out

Funny story tho

Attended some sales course recently and thats what them MFs spent the first hour talking about

Manifest your dream house dream car dream vacation etc

oh yeah, I appreciate the tag:feelsgood:

• +1
@Iasacrko
@Iasacrko I tagged you and you even saw the post but didn't bother to even react or reply
Fuck you will never tag you again.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back