Let’s collect before-after examples of jaw widening

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
Some maxfac surgeons offer jaw widening with bimax. I have NEVER seen an actual before-after picture of this.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ccwarrior
Look at Paul Coceancigs results. Plenty there

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and ccwarrior
I was wondering that

I wonder what the before and after of this look like:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I wonder what the before and after of this look like:

100$ that this is literally marchesi's case

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
misc001 had it I believe. Another user, too, but didn't post pics. He said it was subtle.

It seems like it'd make your face more squared but not more angular.

dying to see some pictures of before afters.

misc001 had it I believe. Another user, too, but didn't post pics. He said it was subtle.
who?

It seems like it'd make your face more squared but not more angular.

dying to see some pictures of before afters.

who?
The other person? I can't remember.

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
Thanks yeah, no ear pain any more - cannot open my mouth 100% yet but already much better.
Great to hear! I was interested in Ramus widening but I was hesitant due to all the stuff online. Glad to hear you’re doing well. How’s your swelling at the moment?

Great to hear! I was interested in Ramus widening but I was hesitant due to all the stuff online. Glad to hear you’re doing well. How’s your swelling at the moment?
Well still there in chin & midface but on the streets idt any1 would actually notice. Still cautious about it tho!

If you want to see an update pic dm me on Insta

How much ramus widening did you get?
I am not sure - just a little so my TMJs don't get fucked - but it's actually noticable. Usually surgeons need custom plates for this - I didn't want to use those because it would have been much more expensive (in Switzerland) & without those it's really hard to plan. My surgeon basically had to move into the surgery seeing how much he could do.
What I actually found even more amazing is that he rotated my whole lower jaw (TMJs) forward - he basically moved the jaw angle. It was something I requested. Also something he did unplanned.

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
I am not sure - just a little so my TMJs don't get fucked - but it's actually noticable. Usually surgeons need custom plates for this - I didn't want to use those because it would have been much more expensive (in Switzerland) & without those it's really hard to plan. My surgeon basically had to move into the surgery seeing how much he could do.
What I actually found even more amazing is that he rotated my whole lower jaw (TMJs) forward - he basically moved the jaw angle. It was something I requested. Also something he did unplanned.
Do you have any thoughts on widening vs. implants? I mean in terms of aesthetics.

Do you have any thoughts on widening vs. implants? I mean in terms of aesthetics.
yes I believe widening usally is not enough because it has its limits. To much widening can cause health issues so it is risky. If you don't have already a very decently looking jaw - implants are probably the better choice. Jaw widening is for people who simply do not want implants and/or have a nice jaw angle with some decent width already.

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong