Lets quit nicotine

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Nicotine gives temporary buzz but the regret u feel afterwards is worse I quit its been 2 weeks amd though i have stress i dint smoked because i like being sober ,i have high libido now and better skin lets quit together
I am focussing on good drugs like fin to stop my norwooding and vit c plus i am trying to eat healthy although i still am addicted to soda but i will quit that later on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Ryldoo IS COPING, Abhorrence and 3 others
I have a nicotine gum in my mouth rn

it feels weird

My head feels weird and my chest is pounding

Can't tell if I feel good or shit

Prolly should not have taken it when I'm already taking propranolol took clonazepam and bunch of other pills

it feels weird

Prolly should not have taken it when I'm already taking propranolol took clonazepam and bunch of other pills
I have nicotine gum i used tht shi on first day afyer quitting cog and havent since now but its like a backup if i crave cig in future i would chew it

I have nicotine gum i used tht shi on first day afyer quitting cog and havent since now but its like a backup if i crave cig in future i would chew it
I feel a bit alert and also slightly dizzy
How is nic gum supposed to feel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
@PseudoMaxxer @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and PseudoMaxxer
No it mogs

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, PseudoMaxxer and Willmogulater
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No it mogs

it feels weird

is it ok to take nic gum when I take propranolol (20 mg twice a day) and took a 0.25 Clonazepam today (v low dose) and also will take fin in the evening

Jfl i took a bunch of cns depressants and cns stimulants this better not give me cardiac problems or trigger panic attack

is it ok to take nic gum when I take propranolol (20 mg twice a day) and took a 0.25 Clonazepam today (v low dose) and also will take fin in the evening

Jfl i took a bunch of cns depressants and cns stimulants this better not give me cardiac problems or trigger panic attack
Fin makes you homosexual you have bigger things to worry about

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 21863
Fin makes you homosexual you have bigger things to worry about
No it increased my T and my estrogen is still low also better libido overall

Answer the question

• +1
you are right…Fuck.

But what do i do with my last cig, i can’t throw it away..:feelshehe:

My teeth are rotting from this shit and my skin is raped. It ruined me, i been smoking since last year and my life has gone down hill.

I’ll maybe smoke this last one and quit for good. Or maybe i won’t smoke it idk.

Also i wanna use teeth whitening threads and achieve perfect teeth so i gotta quit cigs and coffee

you are right…Fuck.

But what do i do with my last cig, i can’t throw it away..:feelshehe:

My teeth are rotting from this shit and my skin is raped. It ruined me, i been smoking since last year and my life has gone down hill.

I’ll maybe smoke this last one and quit for good. Or maybe i won’t smoke it idk.

Also i wanna use teeth whitening threads and achieve perfect teeth so i gotta quit cigs and coffee
throw it away buy nicotine gum like me and chew it whenevrr u feel strong urge to smoke and as days pass by u will feel better abt the progress

No i am on fin but i have same libido as before
im waiting for alldaychemist to send it. @BrahminBoss so you know how much it takes to get to UK?

Also i’ll start taking your dose and see if hair stop falling, i’ll use minox too.

How as it been working for u?

im waiting for alldaychemist to send it. @BrahminBoss so you know how much it takes to get to UK?

Also i’ll start taking your dose and see if hair stop falling, i’ll use minox too.

How as it been working for u?
libido is good even higher than before i take 1 mg every monday wed and fri and the only side effect i got is dry skin but its manageable

libido is good even higher than before i take 1 mg every monday wed and fri and the only side effect i got is dry skin but its manageable
dry skin? is that a known side effect?

How is your hair doing?

• +1
No it mogs
join is in our journey to quitting bro
i stopped getting erections this cant be good
coupled with adhd meds and prozac it has raped my libido hard

• +1
dry skin? is that a known side effect?

How is your hair doing?
No i already had dry skin before it just increases the dryness i guess if u have oily skin it will help with acne

No i already had dry skin before it just increases the dryness i guess if u have oily skin it will help with acne
No i got a little bit drier skin than normal, but how is your hair rn? is it been a month of use at least?

No i got a little bit drier skin than normal, but how is your hair rn? is it been a month of use at least?
No its been 2 weeks my hair is as it was before no changes as of now

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

it feels weird

Why do you take so many drugs bro, is this nootropics stack?

Why do you take so many drugs bro, is this nootropics stack?
Propranolol: prescribed by cardiologist told me not to stop takingn it twice a day else my heart rate and blood pressure will spike again

Caffeine: drink 2 cups of black coffee to get a kick

Clonazepam: anxiety (prescribed by psych as needed) and to cope with stress

Fin: for norwood

Nicotine: tried it for fun today

Fuck I think I have a low grade fever my face is red as fuck