Letter from Orb written back in 2015 hits hard

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Instagrammaxxing ve Kekomaxxing
I found this archived high IQ letter written by the OG looksmaxx legend Orb. I read trough it all and it was so relatable and touching. He said it all so well. I've had the same feelings, but I was unable to put them into words.

INB4 DNR
This is a really good read tbh, your loss
:ogre:

Soundtrack (recommended)

Hello Charles,

I'm just writing to say that I am glad to have stumbled upon your posts. We are in very similar life positions and seem to share the same 'eccentric' paradigms and value metrics. Your life tales and cultivated beliefs
resonated so strongly with me that I felt compelled to create an account here just to reach out to you. No homo.

I too constantly find myself between grandeur and inferiority; unsure if I'm special or worthless. We live in binary worlds void of the fuzzy 'grey area' that others are content in. We are the 'all or nothing' guys. Maybe
we are a bit 'spergy and are in some deluded denial, just like the kids who devote their lives to an obsession with steam trains or whatever. It's not that we lack extrospective or comparative reasoning ability, but
rather that we aren't concerned with the typical aspirations, hobbies and life values of our neurotypical peers. Perhaps it's that we don't feel ready for these yet. We might care about shiny cars and nice houses once we are beautiful, but that box must be ticked
before we are adorned with gold watches and tailored clothes. The idiom 'polishing a turd' comes to mind when I see some bald fool whizz by me in his Gallardo, Beautiful and homeless > average and rich.

The notion that very few people in this world openly agree with this life view is perplexing to me, just as it surely is from the point of view of the steam train kid. A crazy person never believes they are crazy, as personal experience is the only true reference point any person has; everyone else could be imagined figments for all anybody knows; cogito ergo sum etc.. anyway, instead of wasting our short lives arguing with ourselves and others on what's right' and what we 'should' desire, let's just go after what we know we want: beauty and love. One cannot exist without the other in our strange minds. So be it.

I know there's some contradiction in that last line, for me, at least. I find myself falling into deep limmerence with objectively sub-6 girls, who manage to be 9+s to my subjective consciousness, even if my rational brain realises that their pogonion: philtrum ratio is off or whatever, and that most males wouldn't be attracted to them. I realise that the same could be possible for me, and that a female might somehow find my face exceptionally attractive for whatever cultivated reasons (a theory could be genetic recomposition, that her genes + my genes = healthy offspring?), but it strikes me as being extremely improbable. Therefore,I know my best bets are to become as generically attractive as possible, ie: to become Francisco Lachowski-tier; broad and true appeal across 99% of human opinion.

I don't know about you, but my personal obsession with looks has its roots hooked somewhere deep in my childhood. It's a worn-out cliche that I never really thought applied to me, but perhaps the absence of a father figure is somewhat to blame (if there's even a need to 'blame', or if this pursuit of ours is even 'bad or incorrect (though it's surely incongruent)). Issues of abandonment are said to create an inferiority complex, and I realise that that is what my consciousness is truly based upon, and that most actions I make stem from the understanding that I am somehow 'not good enough', spliced with some megalomanic and contradicting illusions of grandeur from being told I was 'special' all the time.

I am disturbed by uncertainty, but something that is definitely certain and universally true is beauty. I've been enthralled by beautiful males for as long as I can remember. It's not the same as seeing a beautiful female, as they are pretty much equally bangable past the 6+ stage for me (unless that crazed subjective 'one-it-is' thing happens). When a tall, perfectly formed male steps into the room I am just in awe. Iam so clearly inferior to him and none of my achievements could ever compensate. I done all this shit, I'm a professional artist, I've come so far and done so much but it means shit-allat the end of the day.

"In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself"

Anyway, I'd get homeoblock or an equivalent if I were you. Eat your ghee and mk7 or whatever as well. There's no way you're getting your hands on legit HGH unless your parents are millionaires or smthng. (how did you afford your surgeries btw? How much did they cost and where did you get them done? BSSO+Genio+Lefort 1 is next for me too!) Get on Test asap (l'm starting my first cycle in a few weeks myself) keep puching those zygos to maximise Wolfe's law. I increased my inter-pupillary distance by 3-4 mm from age 18-20 by myo-functional palate training (or perhaps a lucky puberty? Though I didn't grow elsewhere during this time)

apologies for poor English, etc.

Regards,

Orb

B89bc03a1120f563bf1182c4936f960c
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Tagging niggas who might be interested in reading this:
@TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @coispet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, socialcel, Clavicular and 24 others
Dnrd but might read later + saved to read later

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and i_love_roosters
Was he really that autistic and had asperges or idk what that is?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, northern mogger and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, TUSSELEIF, northern mogger and 2 others
read the first 4 paragraphs before i got bored, but very well written. good insight and observations

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
It's interesting but how do you know this was written by Orb?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, northern mogger and i_love_roosters
Good read but why is he talking like a philosophist? It's a looksmaxing/blacpill forum, do what you can to ascend then dip.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, shalomnigga, ascension and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger and i_love_roosters
It's interesting but how do you know this was written by Orb?
I was researching looksmaxxing last summer as a newbie and i stumbled upon it somewhere, but i can't quite remember where exactly. I saved in in my notes and I found it today, 10 months later, and I reread it. Has to be him, imo

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, yeeyeeslayer and moreroidsmoredates
Good read but why is he talking like a philosophist? It's a looksmaxing/blacpill forum, do what you can to ascend then dip.
Idk autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, northern mogger and 2 others
That line about polishing a turd rings so true.

Whats the point in furnishing yourself in opulence when all people will focus on is the gold chains or nice car? You can't get a woman to love you like that, she'll only see an easy life without work.

Indeed there is no opulence greater than a beautiful body. No gem like exceptional eyes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PSLdemigod, RecessedChinCel, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
was he a user on here?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, i_love_roosters, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Sny
One lookism user had more quality posts than this entire ethnik teenage virgin cesspit combined.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tren_31, humanoidsub7, the BULL and 4 others
good read

• Love it
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and i_love_roosters
Peak literature. @Magnum Opus @DelonLover1999 say what you will about Orbs ratios but his writing skills were spectacular.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, TUSSELEIF, poopoohead and 4 others
Peak literature. @Magnum Opus @DelonLover1999 say what you will about Orbs ratios but his writing skills were spectacular.
I already read that some time ago, good text

• +1
Reactions: nword49, i_love_roosters and HarrierDuBois
I already read that some time ago, good text
So did I, but I reread it now (and do on occasion) and it does encapsulate most of our ideology pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, DelonLover1999, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
That line about polishing a turd rings so true.

Whats the point in furnishing yourself in opulence when all people will focus on is the gold chains or nice car? You can't get a woman to love you like that, she'll only see an easy life without work.

Indeed there is no opulence greater than a beautiful body. No gem like exceptional eyes.
It's comforting to see a person wired like you but sad at the same time

How's Orb doing now?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Soychadcell and thatrandomteen
He's either slaying in a gook country or dead to suicide
imo dead to suicide, that mentality is not made for one night stands , he looks High Iq and high Iq never looks for that kind of stuff .

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and i_love_roosters
he's probably out slaying as we speak

• Hmm...
imo dead to suicide, that mentality is not made for one night stands , he looks High Iq and high Iq never looks for that kind of stuff .
True, he's just like me
4138891 b89bc03a1120f563bf1182c4936f960c
4138890 David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
even if my rational brain realises that their pogonion: philtrum ratio is off or whatever, and that most males wouldn't be attracted to them
This shows it's age. "Most males wouldn't be attracted to them [woman]." This must have been 2015. Most males wouldn't be attracted to them, that statement disproves itself.

• +1
I found it posted somewhere on an archive of one of the old inkwell forums. I got that from a telegram group this one tiktokfag was running. I copied it and saved it to my notes back in August and I forgot about it. I rediscovered it recently and decided to post it. I've sadly lost the original source. There's was some other good shit there too. I didn't know what I had jfl. I thought this was all judt a meme back then :fuk:. How low iq I was :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I found it posted somewhere on an archive of one of the old inkwell forums. I got that from a telegram group this one tiktokfag was running. I copied it and saved it to my notes back in August and I forgot about it. I rediscovered it recently and decided to post it. I've sadly lost the original source. There's was some other good shit there too. I didn't know what I had jfl. I thought this was all judt a meme back then :fuk:. How low iq I was :feelscry:
Couldn't you check your browser history.

I believe this was written by Orb, but bravo if you just made it up, could have fooled me LOL.

• +1
Couldn't you check your browser history.

I believe this was written by Orb, but bravo if you just made it up, could have fooled me LOL.
I'll look for it tomorrow. Gotta hibernate now

read every single word

actually a good read

• +1
everything read, he was really well spoken shame he vanished(or roped but thats just a speculation)

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and i_love_roosters
everything read, he was really well spoken shame he vanished(or roped but thats just a speculation)
He'd break psl if he comes back

Damn, I relate to everything he writes. The autism, admiring men’s looks more than women because a beautiful man is more rare and special due to women’s high smv no matter their looks level. Having been obsessed with looks since childhood. Finding it weird that blackpill is an unknown concept to most normies. And going feeling grandeur or a mogger to feeling worthless.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, lestoa, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Never realised orb was this autistic but still high iq

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and i_love_roosters
Damn, I relate to everything he writes. The autism, admiring men’s looks more than women because a beautiful man is more rare and special due to women’s high smv no matter their looks level. Having been obsessed with looks since childhood. Finding it weird that blackpill is an unknown concept to most normies. And going feeling grandeur or a mogger to feeling worthless.
this
you said everything i wanted to say

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and i_love_roosters
I remember falling in love with the blackpill when I read this

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and lestoa
I read this years ago lol why are normies just discovering this

• Hmm...
High iq niggas, all of you
Never realised orb was this autistic but still high iq
JFL if any of you think he was high IQ. He literally said “beautiful and homeless > not beautiful and very rich”, that tells me all I need to know about him.

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
JFL if any of you think he was high IQ. He literally said “beautiful and homeless > not beautiful and very rich”, that tells me all I need to know about him.
He's right

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates