ascend or rope
Like bro expand your fucking jaws lmao

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
stfu retar u cant keep a crooked teeth coming in did u pass 3rd grade u dmbfuc

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Does not having to get them removed mean you have a decent jaw? They never bothered me

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
one of my wisdow teeth was piercing my cheek

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Does not having to get them removed mean you have a decent jaw? They never bothered me
It means your jaw developed better than at least better than most of the population, in some cases they can still come in with an unoptimal jaw but unironically less than 1% of people have a fully optimal jaw/arch naturally nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and bluk
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and JCaesar
you actually can, there is upturning methods
What's the name of those methods?
That + expansion can make you save your wisdom teeth if your jaws are narrow like how do people on a looksmaxxin forum not realize drilling your teeth up is bad for you

Like bro expand your fucking jaws lmao
crooked teeth > no wisdom teeth

the minute u get wisdom teeth pulled your facial structure will begin to collapse. total scam.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and sozz
crooked teeth > no wisdom teeth

the minute u get wisdom teeth pulled your facial structure will begin to collapse. total scam.
You get it, this is one of the most crucial pieces of looksmaxxin information especially for developingcels yet you'd be surprised by how scattered it is and how much cope there is around it

i have cavity on my wisdom tooth but my jaw is wide already idc if it gets removed

You get it, this is one of the most crucial pieces of looksmaxxin information especially for developingcels yet you'd be surprised by how scattered it is and how much cope there is around it
yeah its quite a controversial topic because its so easy to believe your dentist when they tell you that your teeth are crowded and you need to get them pulled. perhaps in some cases its true but never a good reason to pull them. always try expansion and other methods. Remember dentists dont give a shit about your facial structure they only care about lining their pockets.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Does that also apply 23+? Removed them w 23

Just widen your jaw bro

yeah its quite a controversial topic because its so easy to believe your dentist when they tell you that your teeth are crowded and you need to get them pulled. perhaps in some cases its true but never a good reason to pull them. always try expansion and other methods. Remember dentists dont give a shit about your facial structure they only care about lining their pockets.
Truth post, especially that last part. Most dentists don't know shit about what they're doing which is also why they do shit like this, just look at how they give traditional braces to children who got a bit of malloclusion lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Truth post, especially that last part. Most dentists don't know shit about what they're doing which is also why they do shit like this, just look at how they give traditional braces to children who got a bit of malloclusion lol.
Yes a teenage poster from tiktok on an obscure internet forum knows more than dentists.

Braces and elastics are ideal for slight malocclusion since it’s low risk and barely harms aesthetics and forward growth.

Dentists know their shit. It’s what medicine is about at the end of the day. Compensating for the shit health genes of genetic filth. Most people just have shit, narrow jaws that even surgery can barely fix. What do you want dentists to do? Genes are everything.

Yes a teenage poster from tiktok on an obscure internet forum knows more than dentists.

Braces and elastics are ideal for slight malocclusion since it’s low risk and barely harms aesthetics and forward growth.

Dentists know their shit. It’s what medicine is about at the end of the day. Compensating for the shit health genes of genetic filth. Most people just have shit, narrow jaws that even surgery can barely fix. What do you want dentists to do? Genes are everything.
u r coping so hard

It means your jaw developed better than at least better than most of the population, in some cases they can still come in with an unoptimal jaw but unironically less than 1% of people have a fully optimal jaw/arch naturally nowadays.
Life fuel. And I haven't even done any "maxxing" on it yet

u r coping so hard
Do browns only understand the word “cope” or something? Where am I coping in what I said?

You don’t even make sense.

Avoid dentists like the black plague. I dont even do fillings anymore, last time I got a filling done it was for some "watch spot" ie an area that had the potential to become a cavity and this scammer decided to drill it as a preventative measure. They ripped $300 out of my pocket with insurance, but thats not the bad part. Our teeth gain their alignment by pressing together with each other since birth, thats why they come together perfectly, when a dickhead dentist comes in and fills up their drill gap it totally fucks up that perfect alignment. As expected my bite became more favoring of one side (malocclusion). Yet even that wasnt the end of it, three months later I still have horrible pain chewing on that tooth, pain that didnt exist prior to the surgery, if I was the oblivious person that most dentists scam this would have caused me to only chew on one side, causing horrible asymmetry that a dentist would later scam with some other surgery or plastic surgery. This is when I really swallowed the blackpill and realized that most dentists are some of the most filthy greedy scammers who dont give a fuck what their stupid techniques do to your facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Do browns only understand the word “cope” or something? Where am I coping in what I said?

You don’t even make sense.
if u r talking about my skin color im not brown. And yes u r coping. "Braces and elastics are ideal for slight malocclusion since it’s low risk and barely harms aesthetics and forward growth." Elastics harms aesthetics because the counteract force it makes to push one jaw forward, pushes the other jaw downwards.

"Dentists know their shit. It’s what medicine is about at the end of the day. Compensating for the shit health genes of genetic filth. Most people just have shit, narrow jaws that even surgery can barely fix. What do you want dentists to do? Genes are everything."

Honestly if you have 5k posts and u still think teeth maloclusion is genetic its an iq problem. Other than that, orthodontics is not medicine (What doesnt say much, since medicine itself fails all the time, just look at circumcision). And they dont know their shit, they know how to place braces, how to place elastics, how to extract. But the mechanichal study of the causes is not something universities demand their students.

The cope is that u want to believe institutions so you feel confident in letting they decide whats better for you. Also u probably was fucked in some way.

if u r talking about my skin color im not brown. And yes u r coping. "Braces and elastics are ideal for slight malocclusion since it’s low risk and barely harms aesthetics and forward growth." Elastics harms aesthetics because the counteract force it makes to push one jaw forward, pushes the other jaw downwards.

"Dentists know their shit. It’s what medicine is about at the end of the day. Compensating for the shit health genes of genetic filth. Most people just have shit, narrow jaws that even surgery can barely fix. What do you want dentists to do? Genes are everything."

Honestly if you have 5k posts and u still think teeth maloclusion is genetic its an iq problem. Other than that, orthodontics is not medicine (What doesnt say much, since medicine itself fails all the time, just look at circumcision). And they dont know their shit, they know how to place braces, how to place elastics, how to extract. But the mechanichal study of the causes is not something universities demand their students.

The cope is that u want to believe institutions so you feel confident in letting they decide whats better for you. Also u probably was fucked in some way.
Oh I remember you you’re just some moron who doesn’t want to accept he has shit genes. “Muh environment” but you think I’m the dumb one. Memes write themselves.

As someone who has had elastics it doesn’t affect forward growth significantly. Get surgery uggo and stop developing basement theories that you expect anyone with triple digit iq to accept.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Oh I remember you you’re just some moron who doesn’t want to accept he has shit genes. “Muh environment” but you think I’m the dumb one. Memes write themselves.

As someone who has had elastics it doesn’t affect forward growth significantly. Get surgery uggo and stop developing basement theories that you expect anyone with triple digit iq to accept.
as i said, i knew u was fucked and didnt want to accept it, classical coper. Jfl im not arguing cause u will not use logic, u just want to cope. Malloclusion is not genetic is a "basement theory", jfl. Im sorry about ur destroyed maxilla.

as i said, i knew u was fucked and didnt want to accept it, classical coper. Jfl im not arguing cause u will not use logic, u just want to cope. Malloclusion is not genetic is a "basement theory", jfl. Im sorry about ur destroyed maxilla.
Ok uggo. Of course I, the person with a perfect maxilla, is the one coping. You are just like an autistic little rat giggling in the corner who thinks he got the last laugh or something while you’re the one who is recessed.

Morons honestly.

This guy always comes in with the worst takes

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior