Lf1 for flat Philtrum and weak upper lip.

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
if you have a flat philtrum and prominent lower lip, should you get a lf1 to fix it ???

Not a huge falio but it’s annoying me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 31497 and 5'7 zoomer
I think it may be a bone issue, lower maxilla less prominent than mandible.
but if you have a prominent lower lip would a bigger upper lip not balance it out? show a pic of a celebrity or something which looks similar

but if you have a prominent lower lip would a bigger upper lip not balance it out? show a pic of a celebrity or something which looks similar
Yes it would probably, but it’s not addressing the root cause.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars

Attachments

• 4F561574-0A78-4F10-905E-7BFC1BF89802.jpeg
    4F561574-0A78-4F10-905E-7BFC1BF89802.jpeg
    692.9 KB · Views: 0
Similar to Gandy’s, although my lower lip projects a bit more.
overbite so get braces or just get upper lift filler to give the illusion and more balanced,other then that its probs just complectated unnecessary surgiris for such a small thing

overbite so get braces or just get upper lift filler to give the illusion and more balanced,other then that its probs just complectated unnecessary surgiris for such a small thing
I already got braces, still have a slight overbite as I didn’t want to risk extractions and elastics.

• Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Moving the maxilla forward won’t do a thing for the philtrum.

CCW movement could camouflage a long philtrum, but it won't make it smaller. Lip lifts are seen as gay here, but they're the perfect and longterm solution, if u also have a smaller upper lip

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, inwardgonionscel and Deleted member 31497
CCW movement could camouflage a long philtrum, but it won't make it smaller. Lip lifts are seen as gay here, but they're the perfect and longterm solution, if u also have a smaller upper lip
lip lifts do look feminine most of the times

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
lip lifts do look feminine most of the times
nah, there are many forms of it and some pretty much just remove skin under the nose and bring the whole mouth up, without changing the overall form much. People with a normal upper lip are fucked tho. If u have a gummy smile, you can reduce philtrum size with lefort 1 by removing excess maxilla bone I think.
It will only look feminine if ur upper lip is bigger than ur lower lip.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
oh yeah and I forgot collumn fillers, they reduce philtrum size too I think?

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
It will, but only if the cut is below the Anterior Nasal Spine.
Actually this is interesting. Is a cut like this possible? It would ascend a lot of people since it could theoretically create mouth protrusion, despite having an unnatural skeletal shape.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Actually this is interesting. Is a cut like this possible? It would ascend a lot of people since it could theoretically create mouth protrusion, despite having an unnatural skeletal shape.
It’s definitely possible, seeing as it’s even lower than the usual Lf1. But idk how often it’s done, or if it’s even done at all.

I think that’s because most people that have a set back philtrum also have an underprojected ANS and maxilla, which means that the normal cut is more beneficial.

This type of cut would be perfect for someone like Michael Imperioli, though.

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and MaestheticMaso
do you just need ccwr or also linear movement for that?

It will, but only if the cut is below the Anterior Nasal Spine.
why is that? especially with rotation the mouth/teeth area moves more forward than the ANS does

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Over for my 2.5 cm philtrum ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-31-01-21-18-93_08916846a7b0ac3f76226e74c27b9e00.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-31-01-21-18-93_08916846a7b0ac3f76226e74c27b9e00.jpg
    773.9 KB · Views: 0
Over for my 2.5 cm philtrum ?
Ur ipd balances out ur midface nicely imo, philtrum is still fucking long so think about a lip lift. U'd benefit from it for ur tiny upper lip too.

Ur ipd balances out ur midface nicely imo, philtrum is still fucking long so think about a lip lift. U'd benefit from it for ur tiny upper lip too.
If i smash my eyeballs with my hammer will i become chad ? What do you think about my dirty face tho ? Ltn or subhuman

If i smash my eyeballs with my hammer will i become chad ? What do you think about my dirty face tho ? Ltn or subhuman
Normal mtn, bonesmashing is cope. U'd ascend with a square jaw tbh

Normal mtn, bonesmashing is cope. U'd ascend with a square jaw tbh
Damn if i'm mtn why people treat me like i'm subhuman ? Bullies and girls just fucking ruin my life

Damn if i'm mtn why people treat me like i'm subhuman ? Bullies and girls just fucking ruin my life
Maybe because of ur height or do u have some kind of autism/asperbergers/adhd?
Imo u look like a normal dude

I can have a bit of a lower lip, but my upper is non-existent due to the way my maxilla protrudes.

I'm 6'4 maybe i look yanky weird ? i'm almost 16 years old tho

I'm kind of neurodivergent but diagnosed stuff, i'm actually an abused depressed dog tho

I'm 6'4 maybe i look yanky weird ? i'm almost 16 years old tho
bro if u're 6'4 then start gymcelling until u're 18 and then think about getting something for ur jaw if it hasn't changed by then. thought u were older than 16 tbh, u have nothing to worry about

How the hell, in both cases the teeth area of Lefort 1 will move forward
The teeth will move forward, but the since the ANS is left behind, the top of the philtrum remains in the same place.

Therefore, the curvature of the philtrum will increase and become more 'positive' and protrusive.

bro if u're 6'4 then start gymcelling until u're 18 and then think about getting something for ur jaw if it hasn't changed by then. thought u were older than 16 tbh, u have nothing to worry about
My jaw got wider since then but i still look Ltn as many rated me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-31-01-00-41-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-31-01-00-41-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 0
The teeth will move forward, but the since the ANS is left behind, the top of the philtrum remains in the same place.

Therefore, the curvature of the philtrum will increase and become more 'positive' and protrusive.
That will also happen with ccw lefort 1 right ?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
whyd you make ur pfp stormfront