life as incel : playing candy poker with 16 year old viet girl

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
sighhhh

still unfulfilling
IMG 1889

i fear that everything i’ve done in life has dulled me to these simple experiences

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, try2beme, Jarate and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, murdah, mike21 and 5 others
U wanna sniff her Ass?

U wanna sniff her Ass?
no tbh. she was quite dull

i preferred the 29 year old viet girl that ended up joining our game and kept eye fucking me

but of course i don’t slay, how could anybody but a mother love my ugly ahhhh face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BrahminBoss and Jarate
Grown ass almost 40 year old man with a 16 old year girl that's not her dad gets the eyes of every fed here.
got her ahhhh fresh on tinder

checked her id too cuz i was gonna get soju with her

just emoji max to get jbs tbh. i learnt this form when i used to run teen e dating servers on discord haha
IMG 1890

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blatonslatt and normie_joe
tbh she kinda had a face similar to a korean girl i fucked a few years ago

should’ve asked if she was half

@Chinacurry @MakinItHappen fuark mate, i guess i should be happy that i got to go out with a 16 year old while turning 40 in 2 days but still, what’s it matter when i’m incel

time to focus on alchemy or something

White viets look good

plus they have superiority complex from fighting off america, france, chinese and mongol empires

U CP selling pedophile freak

plus they have superiority complex from fighting off america
Lmao

Only reason america didn’t stomp those idiots was because of politicians

well, not the end of the world

did gain a few ig followers, and that’s always a good form of soft power

Lmao

Only reason america didn’t stomp those idiots was because of politicians
and gladly so

viet communists were never bad. they would’ve never allowed china to influence them in a major way due to their history. in fact they fought a war against each other after the american war ended

ho chi minh also looked up to the founding american fathers prior to the american war

and gladly so

viet communists were never bad. they would’ve never allowed china to influence them in a major way due to their history. in fact they fought a war against each other after the american war ended

ho chi minh also looked up to the founding american fathers prior to the american war
Yea but it’s funny when countries think they beat America when the reality is we’ve never lost a war by technical standpoints and we never even surrendered or technically lost the Vietnam war we just pulled out our troops

Yea but it’s funny when countries think they beat America when the reality is we’ve never lost a war by technical standpoints and we never even surrendered or technically lost the Vietnam war we just pulled out our troops
I mean America did lose those wars, but you're right, if they wanted to they could have easily won them, it's just they're a bit more advanced than others in terms of values.

if u look at the wars America 'loses' it's only because the 3rd world niggas are happy to sacrifice 90% of their population to stay in the game lol

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and WELOVELOOKS
I mean America did lose those wars, but you're right, if they wanted to they could have easily won them, it's just they're a bit more advanced than others in terms of values.

if u look at the wars America 'loses' it's only because the 3rd world niggas are happy to sacrifice 90% of their population to stay in the game lol
Losing would imply we surrendered, which we have never done. And the wars we’ve “lost” weren’t even particularly our wars to even win in the first place

I don't know what to post.

Losing would imply we surrendered, which we have never done. And the wars we’ve “lost” weren’t even particularly our wars to even win in the first place
depends who you are in america

if you’re in contracting industry, then yes, we won in afghanistan and iraq (made shit ton of money)

if you ask actual soldiers there, we’ll all say we lost. spent decades training guys who constantly sold us out and we’re only there because the government forced them to receive training (who the afghan gov at the time also won even tho they were disbanded, cuz they made out with hundreds of millions from contracts)

checking up on my little baby

she’s a good girl. responded seconds later

she gots school haha
IMG 1893

• JFL
Reactions: Reddit User
Must be so hard being incel.
fuck yes it is

and thanks for bumping this thread. on a 15 hour bus ride through the jungles right now and need as much dopamine as possible. ran out of water and smackies tee hee

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
fuck yes it is

and thanks for bumping this thread. on a 15 hour bus ride through the jungles right now and need as much dopamine as possible. ran out of water and smackies tee hee
My heart is with you in these dark times. I understand the suffering one gets to bear when you go on dates and get eye-fucked without one's permission. Oh It's always so frustrating! 😩

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
My heart is with you in these dark times. I understand the suffering one gets to bear when you go on dates and get eye-fucked without one's permission. Oh It's always so frustrating! 😩
thanks man

it’s honestly hard being me. i come off narcissistic but so would anybody in my shoes. and much more than i am!

i have a few regions of the world left to conquer. my next campaign will be into the heart of china, then through central asia, crossing the caspian, entering europe. and fucking girls from the pacific to the atlantic

then fly to south america, do a bit of conquering in brazil, head to chile, then fly to oceania (doubt i’ll slay there)

then i retire to my summer palace in nanjing china to rest, before making the final conquest of africa

then i return to china, get a chinese wife and a few concubines in a tier 2 city (my money will be worth more) and spend the rest of my days writing books and composing music

or i die on my horse while my campaign through kazakhstan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, SidharthTheSlayer, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Grown ass almost 40 year old man with a 16 old year girl that's not her dad gets the eyes of every fed here.
He’s in his 20s he larped about being in his 30s

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and normie_joe
He’s in his 20s he larped about being in his 30s
remember when i used to cashapp you to take care of my errands hahahaha

the good ole days. just me you and thompsonz (fuck that rat)

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
remember when i used to cashapp you to take care of my errands hahahaha

the good ole days. just me you and thompsonz (fuck that rat)
Good ol days innit Why did he delete

I think if the objective is to convert the country to capitalism/democracy rather than to conquer and the people resist the western ideology with all their will, then the objective hasn’t been accomplished right? So US still failed to accomplish it’s goal it’s not about genocide/subjugation which they can easily do.

So they still lost the war, USSR get their proxy/ally while US wasted resources and the lives of their men accomplishing absolutely nothing. But then long term USSR collapsed and shit I don’t know about as layman. And if the US currently dominates global economy and culture then Vietnam can’t do anything

Last edited:

How do you pull out to Asian men with sticks 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
How do you pull out to Asian men with sticks 😂
it wasn’t just men with sticks, midwit

that was just the guerrilla part of their military. they had a conventional army, navy, and air force

but america lost

• +1
it wasn’t just men with sticks, midwit

that was just the guerrilla part of their military. they had a conventional army, navy, and air force

but america lost
Ching Chong pedo be gone

he’s bitch that’s why

let’s all just forget he ever existed haha
Nah I slit his faggot throat he’s in a freezer in my attic ahaaaaaa shooooooo

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
but you have to give vietnam their flowers. had a crazy run in the 20th century

kicked france out of their country

kicked america out of their country

fought a quick war with china and didn’t fold under pressure

invaded cambodia and basically saved themselves from genocide

• +1
thanks man

it’s honestly hard being me. i come off narcissistic but so would anybody in my shoes. and much more than i am!

i have a few regions of the world left to conquer. my next campaign will be into the heart of china, then through central asia, crossing the caspian, entering europe. and fucking girls from the pacific to the atlantic

then fly to south america, do a bit of conquering in brazil, head to chile, then fly to oceania (doubt i’ll slay there)

then i retire to my summer palace in nanjing china to rest, before making the final conquest of africa

then i return to china, get a chinese wife and a few concubines in a tier 2 city (my money will be worth more) and spend the rest of my days writing books and composing music

or i die on my horse while my campaign through kazakhstan
Holy shit

but you have to give vietnam their flowers. had a crazy run in the 20th century

kicked france out of their country

kicked america out of their country

fought a quick war with china and didn’t fold under pressure

invaded cambodia and basically saved themselves from genocide
Lions ngl

I think if the objective is to convert the country to capitalism/democracy rather than to conquer and the people resist the western ideology with all their will, then the objective hasn’t been accomplished right? So US still failed to accomplish it’s goal it’s not about genocide/subjugation which they can easily do.

So they still lost the war, USSR get their proxy/ally while US wasted resources and the lives of their men accomplishing absolutely nothing. But then long term USSR collapsed and shit I don’t know about as layman. And if the US currently dominates global economy and culture then Vietnam can’t do anything
Eh, more like losing a battle. It’s not even our truly our war to win like I said in the first place

• +1
Reactions: muh
all jbs belong to me

i cant believe people can have it worse than me

i cant believe people can have it worse than me
this is the face of me on 2 hours of sleep

reminds me of my army days
60DEE7E4 01B5 4D4E 9320 C158BE38B78F