Life ends at 20 million dollars

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
The amount of one's money perennially proves insufficient to quench the appetite of greed.. Or Atleast that’s what ((they)) tell you and want you to believe.

In practical terms, a sum of 20 million USD typically marks a threshold where life's material aspirations find fulfillment for many individuals.
Consider the prospect: possessing ample wealth to acquire an 8 million dollar estate in Cali with a pool. Throw in the remaining 2.5 million each for the acquisition of a yacht and a private jet which completes the tableau of affluence.

Throw some more hundreds for a few delicate bust down diamond Rolexes (fuck bustdown diamonds btw be original, negroid) and some Patek, APs. Throw in a few hundreds for a Porsche 911.
At this juncture, your wardrobe would be replete, with each garment experiencing infrequent utilization.

Mansion, pool, watches, jets, yatch, super cars, travelling the world, you have it all right now. Heck, even a 5’4 balding Indian janitor could beta buxx a 5.5 PSL foid with a single digit body count and make her stay loyal with him easily. What more can you ask for?

TLDR; 20 million dollars is where life is as good as it could ever get.

Anything more than this is just greed, life threatening losses, anxious worrying or having sleepless nights for your entire life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, zura, sudanguy and 12 others
there are hotels in the world that cost 1 mil per night

u have no idea how these real rich ppl live

with 20 mil u can live a good life but if u wanna live like the 1% youll waste that in less than a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, TheMewingBBC, zura and 12 others
making money is basically impossible anyway. Id be happy with like 90k/yr

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Lonenely sigma, Entschuldigung and 6 others
even half a million american dollars would set me up for a good life in my country, and I’d even have some for my children to pass on

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, sudanguy, MentalistKebab and 3 others
with 20 mil u can live a good life but if u wanna live like the 1% youll waste that in less than a month
With 20 million in net worth a steady 8-10% annual pre-tax income of that you easily are the top 1% anywhere in the world.

Also JFL at blasting off a million a day. I remember staying at a hotel which was 5k per night with my parents once and I wondered why would anyone literally need anything more than this.

This reminds me of retarded rich people who spend 100k on a golden 24 carat hot dog.

As I mentioned in the opening line of the thread, no money is enough for your greed but still practically speaking 20 million usd is literally all it takes to truly experience anything your need in life.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, zura, sudanguy and 5 others

you dont know what your talking about , obv if you go to the most expensive hotel you will waste most of it but with 20 mil you can live the perfect life if you want , also 20mil actually puts him in the 1% of the world

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker, mirrormogger and 4 others
even half a million american dollars would set me up for a good life in my country, and I’d even have some for my children to pass on
Damn, 500k is enough for your whole life? That's pretty impressive ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
i’m only 20m short from living my best life then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, m0ss26, Ryan and 4 others
with 20 mil in the west you can't live a luxury life for long. it will all be gone in 10 years. in thailand you can buy a beautiful 20k Sq Ft house for 5 million and living costs are much lower.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: synock21, sudanguy and poopoohead
Cope George Soros has 6.7 billion USD and he is living his best life at the age of 93

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, Skywalker, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Private jets always crash
I would just fly emirates first classmaxx

• +1
Reactions: murdah and hardestmfintheroom
You are assuming that it's mostly for greed.
You could do it, maybe it's true.

But most rich people and most capitalists believe that being rich is selfless thing (anti-greed).

The more rich they are the better the poor should live by their logic.

Last edited:
0.01% *
top 1% makes 360k a year

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, zura, Sny and 2 others
The spare bedroom in my home, costs 2 million per night to rent out.
Please send over the non broke billionaires, whom want to brag they was in a 2 million per night room instead of the 1 million per night room broke billionaires room.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland, mirrormogger, Skywalker and 4 others
With 20 million in net worth a steady 8-10% annual pre-tax income of that you easily are the top 1% anywhere in the world.

Also JFL at blasting off a million a day. I remember staying at a hotel which was 5k per night with my parents once and I wondered why would anyone literally need anything more than this.

This reminds me of retarded rich people who spend 100k on a golden 24 carat hot dog.

As I mentioned in the opening line of the thread, no money is enough for your greed but still practically speaking 20 million usd is literally all it takes to truly experience anything your need in life.
But saying that 20 million is where the cap is at, is untrue

U can’t constantly jet travel anywhere like there’s a whole other world of a difference between that and a billionaire

I’d say From logic approximately 200 mil is where life is basically the same for them all

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Danish_Retard
For me, I put it at as low as 10 m usd.

With 3 m, I can purchase my dream mansion; 500k to furnish it and buy 2 vehicles, and with 6.5 m invested, I can draw an annual income of $260k.

After taxes and expenses, I should have $100k in discretionary income a year (fun money, that increases with inflation for the rest of my life).

If you can't live a great life with $100k in after-expenses cash, you've got bigger problems than I'm willing to go into here.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, zura and Dr. Mog
For me, I put it at as low as 10 m usd.

With 3 m, I can purchase my dream mansion; 500k to furnish it and buy 2 vehicles, and with 6.5 m invested, I can draw an annual income of $260k.

After taxes and expenses, I should have $100k in discretionary income a year (fun money, that increases with inflation for the rest of my life).

If you can't live a great life with $100k in after-expenses cash, you've got bigger problems than I'm willing to go into here.
You can’t even afford to live an upper class life in Switzerland with a family with that kind of money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, sudanguy, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
The amount of one's money perennially proves insufficient to quench the appetite of greed.. Or Atleast that’s what ((they)) tell you and want you to believe.

In practical terms, a sum of 20 million USD typically marks a threshold where life's material aspirations find fulfillment for many individuals.
Consider the prospect: possessing ample wealth to acquire an 8 million dollar estate in Cali with a pool. Throw in the remaining 2.5 million each for the acquisition of a yacht and a private jet which completes the tableau of affluence.

Throw some more hundreds for a few delicate bust down diamond Rolexes (fuck bustdown diamonds btw be original, negroid) and some Patek, APs. Throw in a few hundreds for a Porsche 911.
At this juncture, your wardrobe would be replete, with each garment experiencing infrequent utilization.

Mansion, pool, watches, jets, yatch, super cars, travelling the world, you have it all right now. Heck, even a 5’4 balding Indian janitor could beta buxx a 5.5 PSL foid with a single digit body count and make her stay loyal with him easily. What more can you ask for?

Anything more than this is just greed, life threatening losses, anxious worrying or having sleepless nights for your entire life.
Only thing you’ll lack is the Ultra High Net Worth label. Which starts at 30M

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Damn, 500k is enough for your whole life? That's pretty impressive ngl
my parents havent spent that much in a span of 40 years probably, poor ass country and people ..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and Infinite
i’m only 20m short from living my best life then
Same bro i have 1 million in the bank
But its in Hungarian Forint currency not dollars :(

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
You can’t even afford to live an upper class life in Switzerland with a family with that kind of money
holy shit, in georgia if u have little no more than 10k every month, ur highest class jfl

Same bro i have 1 million in the bank
But its in Hungarian Forint currency not dollars :(
mogs me, i just spend everything I have. Gonna have to learn some saving habits and shit so I can afford school lol

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937
I have only met very few of you.

poor ass country and people ..
I thought you people are developed. I wonder what your thoughts are on your neighbours like Armenia, western economy in general and maybe Joseph Stalin? (He is a Georgian, isn’t it).

y

how can nigger be so stupid. 1% lifestyle is not 20mil a month. learn fucking math

y

how can nigger be so stupid. 1% lifestyle is not 20mil a month. learn fucking math
He's talking abou 0.0001 percenters not even 1 percent. Life ends with a few million anyway. 1 mill is prob enough with investment

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
He's talking abou 0.0001 percenters not even 1 percent. Life ends with a few million anyway. 1 mill is prob enough with investment
idk i would be happy rn with few grands a month by working on a computer for myself / my business

I'm talking about living in the U.S. as a bachelor. But this amount is enough to live a pretty good upper middle class life here for a family too.

imagine thinking 20 mil is NOT enough lol @Dr. Mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Dr. Mog and murdah

you are already set at 1 million, because you can just go rent seeking and ldar for the rest of your life on a decent income

This is the type of shit I see on .org imagine having this much money that someone would rope because of it
I’m done with this site

Exactly what goes through peoples heads lol

Life ends when you die stupid bhenchod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Skywalker and kebab
imagine thinking 20 mil is NOT enough lol @Dr. Mog
Minimum height 6’7
Minimum cash balance $20,000,010

Teehee sorry incel. Uh preferences exist ✨💖

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Skywalker and mirrormogger
Life ends when you die stupid bhenchod
You think you are funny mocking me with an Indian cuss you disgusting GrAYcel?

JoinedJan 21, 2024 btw
This is like 19 hours ago :feelskek:

Come and take a look at this retard @kebab @Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and kebab

JoinedJan 21, 2024 btw

JFL if you think this is a new user

0 utility.......but they should cost 50 mil/ night tbh......fleece these fat old retards for all they got :feelskek:

JoinedJan 21, 2024 btw

lol at your cluelessness

JoinedJan 21, 2024 btw

All those shitty emojis yet your rant was the least funny shit I’ve seen.

with 20 mil in the west you can't live a luxury life for long. it will all be gone in 10 years. in thailand you can buy a beautiful 20k Sq Ft house for 5 million and living costs are much lower.
are you retarded? you could retire with 10 million in the suburbs with a 911 and pool and 5 bedrooms

Life starts at 20 million dollars

are you retarded? you could retire with 10 million in the suburbs with a 911 and pool and 5 bedrooms
who wants to live in 'the suburbs'..? (no one)

where i live you get like 4000 square feet for 5 million euro. if i won the lottery i'm not gonna live somewhere i don't want to live..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back