Life is either extremely blackpilled or bluepilled

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
There is no in between.

I went cycling around the city to burn some calories. I looked at every couple I could, and I saw 3 stacylites with subhuman men. Either those men are betabuxxes or personality matters. There is no in between.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21044, Giorgio and 2 others
they mustve taken so many cold showrs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Skywalker, risque_dew and 6 others
or maybe you've jerked off so much to male models you think anyone below chico is subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, garoupilled_, thereallegend and 3 others
It's better to be in the black pill your whole life than to experience a blue pill life and then sink into the black pill remembering the glory days.

or maybe you've jerked off so much to male models you think anyone below chico is subhuman?
No. They were bald, short, fat and recessed and one of them was a combination of all 4.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27213, BongMog and 1 other person
There is no in between.

I went cycling around the city to burn some calories. I looked at every couple I could, and I saw 3 stacylites with subhuman men. Either those men are betabuxxes or personality matters. There is no in between.
Its white + NT

Most people on this forum are ethnics, or white guys with autism

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, risque_dew, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Would be htb at Max

Would be ltn minimum

Money matters a fuck lot .
No. 3 genuine Stacylites. I cycled for 2 hours in a densely populated place and I saw 5 stacylites in total.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl
Take the Low Inhib+NT+CharismaPill

yeah theres no way personality and money both matter bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
blackpill is exaggerated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27857
No. They were bald, short, fat and recessed and one of them was a combination of all 4.
You live in Denmark as an ethnic which lowers your SMV hard, its very segregated tbh

Would be htb at Max

Would be ltn minimum

Money matters a fuck lot .

It does but nothing like before for single females in their 20s in the west. Most guys that have HTBs for LTR despite being a MTN met them while still in school/uni. After that age MTNs are mostly invisible to single females even looksmatched ones.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Okay, what theoretically can be between them (between black and blue pill)?

in all ltr, either personality(money/success is «part» of personality) or appearance usually plays a leading role.

Also while u cycling u see only 3 oofy doofy ltr, not a lot.

Water thread.

Last edited:
You live in Denmark as an ethnic which lowers your SMV hard, its very segregated tbh
It’s a liberal country, to some women ethnic is a halo.

I learned all this bullshit about looks theory for nothing.
Looks theory is good to be known so you can be aware of the HALO effect that can bring you. This will bring you new opportunities and open doors for you, but it's only half the battle. Also HALO effect can be applied to women as well, if a girl looks good and 'hqnp' doesn't mean she is.

There is no in between.

Betabuxx but a lot betabuxx guys know money got them their gorl. Some of them are redpilled and cheat on them anyways

It’s a liberal country, to some women ethnic is a halo.
I am nordic and no its a big failo jfl, its the reason why you are incel

I also did tinder test with ethnics when I discovered psl and they did much worse than white guys

It does but nothing like before for single females in their 20s in the west. Most guys that have HTBs for LTR despite being a MTN met them while still in school/uni. After that age MTNs are mostly invisible to single females even looksmatched ones.
Exactly. For the vast majority of men their dating life is gonna look like @MoggerGaston if they are done with university and still single

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
its the reason why you are incel
My bodycount is 17 mate. Also; I don’t know a single NT ethnic who is incel no matter their looks level

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
My bodycount is 17 mate. Also; I don’t know a single NT ethnic who is incel no matter their looks level
You are incel bro you said it yourself

I am scandinavian and I never see any ethnics with whites tbh, its segregated here

• Hmm...
Take the Low Inhib+NT+CharismaPill
Charisma = Voice (ex. tupac, hitler)
Low inhib = Low iq
NT (neurotypical) = Future wageslave material (betabuxx)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and AspiringMogger
ITV made a video about it. Timestamped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
You are incel bro you said it yourself

I am scandinavian and I never see any ethnics with whites tbh, its segregated here
The last girl I slept with met me 10pm at a train station and drove me home to her place where I consequently spend the night. You don’t see us at day, cause we do business at night.

• JFL
The last girl I slept with met me 10pm at a train station and drove me home to her place where I consequently spend the night. You don’t see us at day, cause we do business at night.
Ye you can pull girls once a month jfl

Then you are fapping the rest of the month

3F49813F 431C 46BA 8F3F 689AC037B64E

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Yea I’m not a slayer, but I’m not incel either. Incel on this forum means KHHV. My sex life is shit, but I’m not incel.
Like I said just try a white guy vs ethnic guy on tinder in Denmark, the white guy will do much better.

For example I work with a goodlooking tall guy who looks turkish, and im much more popular at work than him since im white

• Hmm...
Like I said just try a white guy vs ethnic guy on tinder in Denmark, the white guy will do much better.

For example I work with a goodlooking tall guy who looks turkish, and im much more popular at work than him since im white
Idk about that. My Mukasa chadfish did well here. Looks>pheno

• Hmm...
Idk about that. My Mukasa chadfish did well here. Looks>pheno
Ye obvioisly if you are 1 in a million you will do fine, but ethnics still do much worse. You will never look like a top model

I have nothing against ethnics btw, I like them more than nordic guys since they arent as introverted

Only if u 5.75+ psl
Ye hes using example of 1 in a million supermodel lmao

Dumbest shit I’ve ever seen

”Bro Height doesnt matter since Maher could slay if he was 5 foot”

• Hmm...
Ye obvioisly if you are 1 in a million you will do fine, but ethnics still do much worse. You will never look like a top model
I dunno why you are being so pessimistic tbh. You have no idea what I look like. Also, white don’t have any inherent options. I know plenty of white guys who are incel and decent looking.

I dunno why you are being so pessimistic tbh. You have no idea what I look like. Also, white don’t have any inherent options. I know plenty of white guys who are incel and decent looking.
My friend was rated mtn-htn here and hes slaying insanely hard on tinder 25+

• Hmm...
Betabuxx is law.

• So Sad