Life Is no joke without a job Bro. What the actual fuck Is this society

If you don't make decent money as a man, people won't respect you

That's why the first thing everyone should do is moneymax as much as possible and then go for looksmaxing
Life isn't an RPG, you don't Maxx anything, everything Is served to you on a silver platter, or not.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, deadmanwalking, thereallegend and 2 others
Life isn't an RPG, you don't Maxx anything, everything Is served to you on a silver platter, or not.
atleast you don't have the mentality of a brainwashed slave, bull

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
everyone making money is a scammer
i scam my employer by working less hours than clocked
jeff bezos scams u when u buy a pocket pussy on amazon for $100 that costed $2 to make
streamers bot their streams to increase revenue
if ur not cheating the system r u even trying?

also, jfl if u think a 12 yo searching for free vbucks (in of itself being illegal) is going to sue u because u tricked him into completing surveys
Bro, i don't want to rely on those shady methods to earn a living. I've gone through High school being the best student, master degree being in the top 10%, yet After mogging all those people i don't deserve a fucking job? How in the hell i deserve to be NEET??

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and rand anon
Yeah I agree, but if you're on the bottom and you're not going to even try to get better, then what's the point?

Bro, i don't want to rely on those shady methods to earn a living. I've gone through High school being the best student, master degree being in the top 10%, yet After mogging all those people i don't deserve a fucking job? How in the hell i deserve to be NEET??
shocker, people care about skills not grades
learned that my first year of college

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
And you think After being able to code in phyton they would hire me? No One in my class was able to code in phyton, in fact i was the best in coding in MATLAB in my class, but employer Simply don't give a shit. They want an NT vibe from you and connections, and i don't have both, but the fact that you Need those things instead of actually being good and driven Is a fucking scam.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah I agree, but if you're on the bottom and you're not going to even try to get better, then what's the point?
I tried by applying for thousands of job, After having had 30 interviews and being rejected from them all i'm Simply tired man...

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and BoredPrince
Not to mention that i live in fucking Italy, home to mafia. America Is the Land of opportunities, even low iqs Who dropped out from college 3 times like @Bojack have an analyst job in america, Italy Is a fucking shithole.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and rand anon
And you think After being able to code in phyton they would hire me? No One in my class was able to code in phyton, in fact i was the best in coding in MATLAB in my class, but employer Simply don't give a shit. They want an NT vibe from you and connections, and i don't have both, but the fact that you Need those things instead of actually being good and driven Is a fucking scam.
ppl want to work with nice to be around coworkers 40 hours a week so obviously theyre gonna want u to be NT
being a contractor coder is ur best bet if u cant do that
if u dont have the capability to do that, ur left with the other option i mentioned.

Not to mention that i live in fucking Italy, home to mafia. America Is the Land of opportunities, even low iqs Who dropped out from college 3 times like @Bojack have an analyst job in america, Italy Is a fucking shithole.
the tech market is very difficult in america rn, i would be surprised if it was more difficult in europe

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
But what do you expect? We all saw how you act and talk, non nt very socially inept and you come off as not serious person. Even if you got hard skills it will be tough

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
I thought you worked as uber delivery

ppl want to work with nice to be around coworkers 40 hours a week so obviously theyre gonna want u to be NT
being a contractor coder is ur best bet if u cant do that
if u dont have the capability to do that, ur left with the other option i mentioned.
But what do you expect? We all saw how you act and talk, non nt very socially inept and you come off as not serious person. Even if you got hard skills it will be tough
i'm a nice guy, i'm just non NT, but i'm hard working. that should be enough to land me a job in a world that actually functioned well, but we all know modern soyciety is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Marsik
the tech market is very difficult in america rn, i would be surprised if it was more difficult in europe
america is the land of opportunities bro. everything is 10x harder in ancient as fuck europe. all the big companies are in america.

I thought you worked as uber delivery
i do, but i don't see myself being able to get by with that job in 5 years, when my dad will be in retirement and i'll have to pay for my shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes, getting high paying job is so hard. I am coming to accept i will be forever non-skilled low status wagie. Future finance + job wise scares me

• So Sad
Yes, getting high paying job is so hard. I am coming to accept i will be forever non-skilled low status wagie. Future finance + job wise scares me
even low paid jobs are hard to get nowadays. ethnics come here and do them for below minimum wage so people hire them.

even low paid jobs are hard to get nowadays. ethnics come here and do them for below minimum wage so people hire them.
I can get low but i dont live in italy. Italy is more about getting job first since more people available than opportunities.

america is the land of opportunities bro. everything is 10x harder in ancient as fuck europe. all the big companies are in america.
those companies are difficult to get into, gotta leetcode all day everyday

in europe i hear its impossible to get fired

i'm a nice guy, i'm just non NT, but i'm hard working. that should be enough to land me a job in a world that actually functioned well, but we all know modern soyciety is a scam.
gaston is also pretty non nt but nothing could be easier than getting jobs for him. maybe you lacking somewhere else

gaston is also pretty non nt but nothing could be easier than getting jobs for him. maybe you lacking somewhere else
gaston lives in netherlands, italy is second world

• Woah
those companies are difficult to get into, gotta leetcode all day everyday

in europe i hear its impossible to get fired
nowadays hard lol. ai can do all the coding

• +1
access to pussy > wageslaving

• Ugh..
access to pussy > wageslaving
maybe when you're young, but when you're getting older and your parents get into retirement, you have to start paying for your bills and food, then it's no joke anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Sprinkles
nowadays hard lol. ai can do all the coding
muh ai
my company already integrated ai it doesn't know shit about the business domain i work on a very intricate product with minimal documentation good luck training jack shit
it is useful and increases my productivity when i need to know how to do something technical but its not taking my job anytime soon

maybe when you're young, but when you're getting older and your parents get into retirement, you have to start paying for your bills and food, then it's no joke anymore.

that’s what neetbux is for nigga

• WTF
muh ai
my company already integrated ai it doesn't know shit about the business domain i work on a very intricate product with minimal documentation good luck training jack shit
it is useful and increases my productivity when i need to know how to do something technical but its not taking my job anytime soon
tech layoff is big this year. saying AI has no impact is cope

• +1
Reactions: robtical
that’s what neetbux is for nigga
maybe in america is enough, in italy neetbux is a joke, can't even pay rent with that shit.

No Bro this Is Italia. Fast food Jobs are competitive too, they pay slightly less than engineering After all.
come to america, land of opportunity

gaston lives in netherlands, italy is second world
so? you will struggle in holland as well. its fundamental problem bruh. guys like artemis wont have problems as well

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이
so? you will struggle in holland as well. its fundamental problem bruh. guys like artemis wont have problems as well
yeah, i just have bad luck, just like incels cannot get laid no matter what they do, i'm in the same situation for job hunting.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
muh ai
Yes, not applicable to you. But to those leetcode stuff. it definitely is

• +1
i wish i could, but what to do if i don't get hired immediately, i will be fucking homeless lol
if u really want to, save up right now with a shit job, try making friends here beforehand, and get roommates or sleep on the aforementioned friend's couch

• +1
if u really want to, save up right now with a shit job, try making friends here beforehand, and get roommates or sleep on the aforementioned friend's couch
legit @Bojack will help me

• Love it
Reactions: 케이제이
yeah, i just have bad luck, just like incels cannot get laid no matter what they do, i'm in the same situation for job hunting.
just keep applying

• So Sad
Yes, not applicable to you. But to those leetcode stuff. it definitely is
dude, leetcode does not translate into actual skill as a software engineer
the only reason FAANG companies make u do 5 rounds of it under a time constraint is to see ur thought process and to filter out candidates since there's so many applicants
no shit an AI can solve leetcode quickly, thats not the point.

From what I've read, it's difficult everywhere

Few years ago it was far easier, employers would literally reach out to candidates and offer them a job, now it's vastly different

People are sending few hundred applications just for a few interviews, not to mention how junior positions are impossible to get

I saw the other day statistic, that for every tech job, there is around 30 applicants

From what I've read, it's difficult everywhere

Few years ago it was far easier, employers would literally reach out to candidates and offer them a job, now it's vastly different

People are sending few hundred applications just for a few interviews, not to mention how junior positions are impossible to get

I saw the other day statistic, that for every tech job, there is around 30 applicants
few years ago during covid it was easy af to get hired cuz companies got free money from the govt and could train anyone
now thats not the case, tough luck everyone wants to be a coder

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BoredPrince
come to america, land of opportunity
Like it's easy going to America, the only way to get there is to have one of four visas:

- study visa
- lottery visa
- investor visa (min. 500k)
- skilled worker visa

So yeah without a lot of money or/and connections... Good luck

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, the BULL and 케이제이
I assume most people here are below 18 yo if they think having sex Is the Absolute priority in Life. I'm seeing myself in 5 Years, dad Will be retired and i Will still have no job because soyciety has cut me down. WTF Will i do then? Maybe a friend can host me, but do i really have to rely on that to survive?? What the fuck Bro, Jobs should be guaranteed. In no point in history men were left with nothing, doing nothing at home.

Attachments

• IMG_7625.jpeg
    IMG_7625.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
maybe in america is enough, in italy neetbux is a joke, can't even pay rent with that shit.
neetbux is a joke in america

it's a miracle @Sprinkles got neetbux here

Ahahahahahaha yeah Bro Just Do dropshipping :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: people are definitely going to buy from your overpriced small shop that God knows how It Is found and delivers in 5 days and not use Amazon prime
buy my drophipping course for 39.99 :smonk:

Looksmax and become a model.