Life is so much worst as a sub5

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
Water but look at this video I ran into on IG.

Sub 5 listens to normie advice on going out and enjoy life bro! You don’t need others to have fun bro! Nobody cares it’s all in ur head.
Our fellow sub 5 goes to what appears to be a concert and decides to take a selfie or video for memories. As he records you can see foids laughing at him 😂😂

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, VolcelFTW, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
Sad innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, futuregigamogger, ElTruecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Agendum, IntelligentCel and 2 others
That is an mtn lmao

That is an mtn lmao
Hes not whatsoever but his height + frame are what worsen the situation tbh. But the foid laughing at him is his looksmatch in fact he mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Infinite
Hes not whatsoever but his height + frame are what worsen the situation tbh. But the foid laughing at him is his looksmatch in fact he mogs her
His frame is normal
Can't see his face well so I assumed mtn
He mogs any man rated sub5 on this forums to death anyway

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
No it isn’t

No he doesnt. He legit looks and is clearly an abused dog that u just look at and feel pity for
Do I frame plus face mog him?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
No it isn’t

No he doesnt. He legit looks and is clearly an abused dog that u just look at and feel pity for
Also I don't feel pity for him cuz he is bald
Bald people are untrustworthy and not deserving of pity

His frame is normal
Can't see his face well so I assumed mtn
He mogs any man rated sub5 on this forums to death anyway
Stop coping nigga. Worst combo to be is manlet + non roided out framecel. You will litteraly be child like.

Look at the other men who bumped into him. If he wasn’t a manlet and a framecel than the other guy would’ve said excuse me or moved around him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Infinite
And it was a fat bitch

Realistically its cuz of his face and height he got picked on

And it was a fat bitch

Realistically its cuz of his face and height he got picked on
Bs frame played a big role too. Frame is ultra underrated in this forum. It is what differentiates boys from man

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, TsarTsar444, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
Bs frame played a big role too. Frame is ultra underrated in this forum. It is what differentiates boys from man
True but hes insivisble at that height regardless of frame

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
True but hes insivisble at that height regardless of frame
If he was some roided out low inhibition nigger at that height u think people will still treat him the same?

If he was some roided out low inhibition nigger at that height u think people will still treat him the same?
If he was roided and white yeah the exact same nobody fucks with blacks other than fellow blacks and insane people lets be realistic

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and autistic_tendencies
Stop coping nigga. Worst combo to be is manlet + non roided out framecel. You will litteraly be child like.

Look at the other men who bumped into him. If he wasn’t a manlet and a framecel than the other guy would’ve said excuse me or moved around him
Lmao I'm at his height or probably less alnd also a framelet with worse face than him I don't have much to cope with

If he was roided and white yeah the exact same nobody fucks with blacks other than fellow blacks and insane people lets be realistic
Does the guy framemog me? His frame looks normal 2 me

Attachments

• PXL_20240308_085809799.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240308_085809799.MP.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Brutal.

If you are sub5, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Get ur ass in the gym and stop comparing urself to victims. Also dni with me cuz ur too low iq and useless
>It's over for you bro but don't compare yourself to other Inkwells because ummm uhhhh
Do you know what "over" means? Are you sure I'm the low IQ one here?

>It's over for you bro but don't compare yourself to other Inkwells because ummm uhhhh
Ur as stupid as @Lebgfinal yall better off buried under the ground

Its always a lazy whiteboy with the most detestable face. Lazy fucks ppl like u deserve worse fates than your faces

Lmao I'm at his height or probably less and also a framelet with worse face than him I don't have much to cope with
No u clearly frame mog him u have a 18 bideltoid.

Can't find the pic but in a tank top I look like even more of a creatura than this guy

Bone to bone (shoulder to shoulder) it's like 15 inches lmao
At my widest point on the lower shoulders it's like 19

I feel so bad for him. Just feels like such innocent soul that isn't able to enjoy his life because of shit genetics.