Life is trash if you aren't an instagram male model

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.

80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with jailbaits posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends.

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!" "future husband" "I.CANT.BREATHE" "@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmyfuckingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, then want YOU.

It is what it is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xangsane, Deleted member 28896 and 17 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, normie tiktoker, the boss and 6 others
growth hormone ages you

@Debetro you must see this thread it's so good

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
20231026 124937

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xangsane, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Debetro
This could’ve been me with 100% perfect development + hazel eyes + 6 feet

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Debetro
Brutal and so true tbh, anyone who disagrees can drown in the Ganges

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and DelonLover1999
This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.

80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with jailbaits posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends.

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!" "future husband" "I.CANT.BREATHE" "@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmyfuckingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, then want YOU.

It is what it is.
I'm not joking this is the BEST thread I have seen in like 3 years JFL.

Bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 16275, incelmogger and 3 others

Bookmarked
Your brain must be made of Dalit street shit if this is the best thread that you’ve seen on this website

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and DelonLover1999
Your brain must be made of Dalit street shit if this is the best thread that you’ve seen on this website
It encapsulates what i've been thinking but couldn't put into words.

It encapsulates what i've been thinking but couldn't put into words.
Do you read at a 7th grade level or no?

• So Sad
Reactions: agustkd22 and Kamui
This was such a nice subliminal NGL

rope if u aren't 7+psl

It is what it is.
an average day for sam sulek broootal

• Love it
Reactions: agustkd22
and you know for a fact these guys live like this?

Bookmarked
OP isn't the author

This thread has been around for years back on lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and kanderior
Then you age and lose collagen and have an ego death because you realize that no one liked you for your true self, only because you were pleasant to look at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
scholarship and poetry

I feel extremely angry when I see a chadlite or chad and even more when he's with a cute girl. There's plenty of examples on instagram, it literally makes me envious and angry

It is what it is.
The pinnacle of autism in looksmax.org

Marketting matters a lot too. Just looks wont get u there. but it defenitely is the base

only 0.01% have this

being envious of something you can't change is literal cuckoldry

stop being a little cuck and go achieve something in your own life

Literally the life of Josh McGregor

bro literally like 0.5 percentage of the population live their lives like this fuckin hell just play with the cards you have been dealt with and max out ur potential and hope for the best nothin else u can do

bro literally like 0.5 percentage of the population live their lives like this fuckin hell just play with the cards you have been dealt with and max out ur potential and hope for the best nothin else u can do
That's why suicide is reasonable

That's why suicide is reasonable
death is so final man even if ur life is shitty living out your days is the best option, we didnt exist for billions of years before we were born and wont exist for billions of years after our death , merely existing for like 75 years ( if lucky) wont hurt

Life is only fun for those who are Chads, rich, and neurotypical women.

yeah man if only you were a top-1% SMV guy, then you could have a perfect 10/10 wife or girlfr...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back