Life sucks when your high inhib

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
And in your head all the time
overthinking social interactions to the point of straight up avoiding them, obviously being reserved/shy around women (they hate that) afraid to speak your mind, etc etc...
Even good looks can't overcome high inhibition, women get turned off immensely by shy or socially stunted chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Klasik01, 케이제이 and 20 others
Indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Yeah it's gotten much worse for me the longer I stay out of school

healing nt is the ultimate lookmax though

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Obito and Deleted member 24278
overthinking social interactions to the point of straight up avoiding them, obviously being reserved/shy around women (they hate that) afraid to speak your mind, etc etc...
Even good looks can't overcome high inhibition, women get turned off immensely by shy or socially stunted chads
Don't think, just do it

Just be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Obito
This is water for users with an iq above 80

Rocket science for the niggers and curries on this forum under 80

Bro if I was just 4 inches taller and had model looks I wouldn’t even have to look at a woman they would just undress in front of me it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, Chadeep and 4 others
Yeah it's gotten much worse for me the longer I stay out of school

healing nt is the ultimate lookmax though
no shit you’re 5’6 indian and already left high school it’s over

low inhib is not equal to NT and unlike NT you can learn to be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, greywind, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
I’m not larping when I say I’ve had girls directly say they would have sex with me in group settings if they didn’t have a boyfriend. And I still managed to fumble because high inhib.

I will kill the next person who sarcastically says “just be confident bro” or that personality doesn’t matter

• +1
Cope, those chads are high tier normies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Obito
You legit have a girlfriend ffs.

• +1
Life is so fuken unfair it's actually insane
I had the worst genes and environment for developing NT low inhib

• +1
I’m not larping when I say I’ve had girls directly say they would have sex with me in group settings if they didn’t have a boyfriend. And I still managed to fumble because high inhib.

I will kill the next person who sarcastically says “just be confident bro” or that personality doesn’t matter
"just be confident bro" is the biggest cope redpill concept of all time, i wasted so much time trying to be confident jfc. the only thing that made me low inhib was taking the whitepill and going mentally insane. idk if you remember or have watched indigenous swiss but he is a perfect example of how the whitepill can make you low inhib

• +1
Cope, those chads are high tier normies.
If you’re a good looking person and you aren’t confident or don’t act according to your looks level, it will be a turnoff. Whether it’s a htn or chad.

Jfl at thinking “chad” in your worldview is the cutoff for being a normal human being and you can be as autistic and high inhib as you want and women will still shove their pussy in your face.

• +1
"just be confident bro" is the biggest cope redpill concept of all time, i wasted so much time trying to be confident jfc. the only thing that made me low inhib was taking the whitepill and going mentally insane. idk if you remember or have watched indigenous swiss but he is a perfect example of how the whitepill can make you low inhib
Being confident is not a cope waste of time. It’s a cope in your mind because you had expectations of things happening when you faked being confident and they didn’t happen.

Idk wtf the whitepill is jfl what is that

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Being confident is not a cope waste of time. It’s a cope in your mind because you had expectations of things happening when you faked being confident and they didn’t happen.

Idk wtf the whitepill is jfl what is that
no no no you got me wrong. telling someone to "Just be confident bro" is the biggest cope concept. I watched hundreds of videos on how supposedly to become confident and they all just said bullshit about changing your mindset that no one cares about you blah blah blah but I was damaged social anxiety cels that was rejected all his life jfc.
I only managed to become low inhib and beat social anxiety when I narcymaxxed and took the whitepill and healthmaxxed and retardation maxxed, tanning balls in the sun, bonesmashing like a retard and damaging my brain, rejecting modern science and shit food etc. I am so narcy now it's insane all my fucking social anxiety was turned into narcissism. I made a post on this already I think but a year ago I never went outside with friends, let alone had friends but now I can just go up to random strangers and talk to them (I dont do this tho because I still hate humans) but I literally dont give a fuck anymore.
if you are serious about low inhib maxxing you should take the whitepill

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and falcon1
Ive grown outta it a bit, was low inhib in middle school but high inhib in high school aswagandha helps

• +1
no no no you got me wrong. telling someone to "Just be confident bro" is the biggest cope concept. I watched hundreds of videos on how supposedly to become confident and they all just said bullshit about changing your mindset that no one cares about you blah blah blah but I was damaged social anxiety cels that was rejected all his life jfc.
I only managed to become low inhib and beat social anxiety when I narcymaxxed and took the whitepill and healthmaxxed and retardation maxxed, tanning balls in the sun, bonesmashing like a retard and damaging my brain, rejecting modern science and shit food etc. I am so narcy now it's insane all my fucking social anxiety was turned into narcissism. I made a post on this already I think but a year ago I never went outside with friends, let alone had friends but now I can just go up to random strangers and talk to them (I dont do this tho because I still hate humans) but I literally dont give a fuck anymore.
if you are serious about low inhib maxxing you should take the whitepill
Over if you have to watch videos on how to be confident.

This is sort of how I operate though. Just be so narcy that nothing affects you. However this is a cope (literally like this is the brains coping mechanism) to deal with negative feelings. Ideally you should get rid of the narcy tendencies and keep the confidence that comes with it, because truthfully being narcy makes you extremely unlikeable unless you have a good sense of humor and can play it off well.

(example of narcy, overconfident low inhib retard in this forum itself is @arabpsycho)

• +1
Over if you have to watch videos on how to be confident.
no shit it was beyond over for me just 2 years ago I would literally break out in sweat just when sitting next to humans let alone girls thats how bad my high inhib and social anxiety was and then Jordan Peterson (fuck that retard) makes a video and tlels me to stop worrying because its all in my head fuck that guy jfc
This is sort of how I operate though. Just be so narcy that nothing affects you. However this is a cope (literally like this is the brains coping mechanism) to deal with negative feelings. Ideally you should get rid of the narcy tendencies and keep the confidence that comes with it, because truthfully being narcy makes you extremely unlikeable unless you have a good sense of humor and can play it off well.
thanks for your concern brah but I cant go back to my old mental state I would kill myself jfc, being narcy is ffine rn and I made a lot of new friends so I cant be too unlikeable I guess. I also always try to spread love and positivity when interacting with offers, like I'm not a hateful narcy or anything

• +1
If you’re a good looking person and you aren’t confident or don’t act according to your looks level, it will be a turnoff. Whether it’s a htn or chad.

Jfl at thinking “chad” in your worldview is the cutoff for being a normal human being and you can be as autistic and high inhib as you want and women will still shove their pussy in your face.
They will, it just will not be a looksmatch. Also, using tinder and talking behind a screen isn’t maximum high inhib, so there still needs to be initiative obviously but getting laid will still happen. If you think an autistic chad will be full blown incel you’re coping.

jfl I've ran away and hopped fences to get away from girls who liked me
because I was so scared to talk to them

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Nt is cope btw

I don’t believe that.

• Hmm...
yea but still
high inhib is a lifeminner even if u can still get women while being high inhib
True, can't relate still as I won't be getting any girls for a couple years due to self isolating.

• +1
Being high inhib-shy is worse than being ugly. I see happy ugly sub humans everyday. While shy-high inhibit people all look super depressed

• +1
why? it's true jfl

Funny GIF

running and jumping over a fence to avoid girls who like you is ridiculous.

i literally feel so fucking awkward when girls show me ioi;s and we both make eye contact. i nearly start shaking like a schizo

idk why. i cannot make prolonged eye contact with strangers in a public place unless im speaking to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obito and Sprinkles
in highschool a cute short thicked butt cheerleader girl who ironically looked feline made eye contact with me in the halls as soon as we saw each other, and we stared in each other's eyes until she passed me and she scratched me like a cat and said "rawr".. i shit you not.. incels will call bullshit. i literally yelped like a little girl and next time i saw her while talking to some people i didnt talk to her or make eye contact

next level shit innit

• +1
YEA LOL

THATS WHAT YOU ARE

BETA BITCHBOI PUSSY

LMAO

go back to ignored btw 🙈🙈🙈

That’s why you make your face so good it overrides all that

i can’t figure out if i’m low or high inhib tbh

i remember in middle school i used to lie just for fun; but not children type shit like my dad is an astronaut, believable stuff

i think i like larping irl just to challenge myself to try and maintain it for as long as possible, and to add some stakes to an otherwise stale life

i can fix you up 😉

Black girls are funny

Women think I'm boring because I always have a blank stare and depressed voice, also I'm not funny and foids have said they only like confident and extroverted guys (I guess MTN, HTN and Chads). I'm saying this again, to have a girlfriend you need to be average at everything and excel in something (the whole package).

• +1