Life will be amazing after geomaxxing

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Living in the West as a sexless wagie is slavery.

How much time do you think you will have to enjoy the fruits of your labor? We are living in an age where AI will take almost all of our jobs but isn’t advanced enough to literally make working itself unnecessary.

The only thing that matters in life is freedom and friends. You’re kidding yourself if you think you can have any real freedom as a Western wagie. And all my friends are in another country.

The motive is to use American bux to geomax and live with total freedom. Just give up on trying to become a successful Chad in the west and face reality. The competition gets worse everyday

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, albe.ORG, Lynxress and 1 other person
Where will you geomaxx ?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Where will you geomaxx ?
Romania, SEA or Japan
Romania cuz I got brothers there
SEA cuz its cheap asf
Japan cuz its cheap on USD and I know Japanese

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Romania, SEA or Japan
Romania cuz I got brothers there
SEA cuz its cheap asf
Japan cuz its cheap on USD and I know Japanese
B1eda9a5bdd422864c53a325cc56b104

• Love it
nigga romania is no easy mode there are way too many 6'2 HTNs there

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SidharthTheSlayer
nigga romania is no easy mode there are way too many 6'2 HTNs there
Im not really concerned that much with slaying, moreso living there on USD and being with friends. But Ive heard from my friends there who go to bars and clubs and stuff that, at least in Transylvania, the men aren’t too good looking.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Living in the West as a sexless wagie is slavery.

How much time do you think you will have to enjoy the fruits of your labor? We are living in an age where AI will take almost all of our jobs but isn’t advanced enough to literally make working itself unnecessary.

The only thing that matters in life is freedom and friends. You’re kidding yourself if you think you can have any real freedom as a Western wagie. And all my friends are in another country.

The motive is to use American bux to geomax and live with total freedom. Just give up on trying to become a successful Chad in the west and face reality. The competition gets worse everyday
what job do you have?

What about desi woman ?
You have to betabux them by default, so it’s not really an option. Of course I would be fine with a normal and nice looking Desi girl, but that probably won’t happen for me…
what job do you have?
Multiple. I did menial wagie jobs like stocking shelves and now I do an internship at a software company. It’s all about saving up money

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
cant wait to be worshipped in thailand

• +1