AllesScheiße

AllesScheiße

NOT ACTIVE
His name is Pierre Boo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, TrestIsBest and Bonez
Looks like a fag tho idk

I mean I am only 20 but knowing that I can still run prettyboy game at this age is a big lifefuel for me and actually makes me want to live past 30

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Aypo129
thx for the repost bluecel I haven't already seen this nigger 200 times and just 20 times this week alone

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I mean I am only 20 but knowing that I can still run prettyboy game at this age is a big lifefuel for me and actually makes me want to live past 30
He is 0.01%, stop coping with "I will look the same at 36", you won't. It is all genes.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, NumbThePain and TrestIsBest
I wonder what his routine is. I know he has had work done, but this is the youngest I've ever seen a 36 year old look.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and TrestIsBest
Traded good aging with dogshit frame

I wonder what his routine is. I know he has had work done, but this is the youngest I've ever seen a 36 year old look.
He is gay so he works out, eats healthy, and takes good skin care. He also had some botox and fillers.

says hes 32 on google

Pierre Boo: Influencer

Born: 12 September 1990 (age 32 years), Paris, France
Nationality: French

says hes 32 on google

Pierre Boo: Influencer

Born: 12 September 1990 (age 32 years), Paris, France
Nationality: French
That's wrong he was born on 1986

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
Do you think he uses makeup?

That's wrong he was born on 1986

Pierre: "Yes! I'm 30"
Premiered on 24 Dec 2020

bruh I aint watching this gay shit so I am gonna assume he is 32 now

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
he only looks a few years younger than he is, more like lifefuel for hipcels since this dude has the bone structure of a latino woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
he only looks a few years younger than he is, more like lifefuel for hipcels since this dude has the bone structure of a latino woman.
show before after pls

holy moly. shoulder/hip sizes before after?
I don't know what my measurements were back then, but I've told you this before, my hips are 81~ cm with the measuring cord pulled as tight as possible and my shoulders are 136~ cm.

What should a 18 year do in the gym for frame gains? Just fullbody?
yes, there's nothing special about any routine, as long as you hit every muscle group and progressively overload you'll look more or less the same after a few years, what I do is completely retarded and every single person I've talked to in the past told me it wouldn't work, the shoulders recover relatively quickly and hardly ever get doms so you can hit them with an accessory every few days if you wanted to, opt for high reps rather than heavy weight because that area is prone to injuries due to the rotator cuffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
:cry:

mine close to 98, i look bad even with 140cm shoulders man.
just take pictures from a slight side angle like my avatar or a high angle it'll allow you to hide some of your hip width, don't stress yourself over factors you can't change there's no point.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and TrestIsBest
He is 0.01%, stop coping with "I will look the same at 36", you won't. It is all genes.
its his good geness and big amuont of fillers and filters too jfl

if you think he looks like that 100% irl you're super mistaken

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Orc