{lifehax} lose weight with beans

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.

Regular intake of white kidney beans extract (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) induces weight loss compared to placebo in obese human subjects

0.5 kg per week of fat loss(no lean mass loss) without even trying.

I tried this and it's legit after eating 5 raw white kidney beans my poop the next day quadrupled , it even touched my ass all the way from down the toilet.

Jfl at you dieting the high-cortisol way when you can just eat a bunch of raw white beans and not even feel hunger while losing weight. Give this post likes if u agree and JFL if you think it's JFL.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Gaia262, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123
my poop the next day quadrupled , it even touched my ass all the way from down the toilet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, SOS-Sonic, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
I have a question whether these carb blockers just make one get rid of carbs so like you didn't even eat them or they help digest them somehow other way so they are still used as energy. Because I don't see sense in such products if you can just keep keto diet

I have a question whether these carb blockers just make one get rid of carbs so like you didn't even eat them or they help digest them somehow other way so they are still used as energy. Because I don't see sense in such products if you can just keep keto diet
the carbs go to ur lower stomach where they get eaten by bacteria or shitten out. This effectively lowers the kilo-calories of carbs from 4 to like 2 or 1.5 even.

• +1
Reactions: flxsh, Gaia262 and animo123
the carbs go to ur lower stomach where they get eaten by bacteria or shitten out. This effectively lowers the kilo-calories of carbs from 4 to like 2 or 1.5 even.
So it makes like I have eaten less? And the only benefit appears to be less hunger with the loss of carbs, if you can control your diet

just cause oxalate poison theory

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
So it makes like I have eaten less? And the only benefit appears to be less hunger with the loss of carbs, if you can control your diet
the only benefit being losing weight without worrying.

the only benefit being losing weight without worrying.
Thats a good thing then. But I think you still need carbs for training, it's pointless to eat something with no benefits

Thats a good thing then. But I think you still need carbs for training, it's pointless to eat something with no benefits
ur literally a graypill faggot wtf are you babbling about this shit is for weight-loss not muscle gain gtfo out of here without ur sad pathetic energy retard

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13335
ur literally a graypill faggot wtf are you babbling about this shit is for weight-loss not muscle gain gtfo out of here without ur sad pathetic energy retard
:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
home-canning beans for botulism to lose weight rapidly thread, when?

• JFL
Reactions: chadley

Regular intake of white kidney beans extract (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) induces weight loss compared to placebo in obese human subjects

0.5 kg per week of fat loss(no lean mass loss) without even trying.

I tried this and it's legit after eating 5 raw white kidney beans my poop the next day quadrupled , it even touched my ass all the way from down the toilet.

Jfl at you dieting the high-cortisol way when you can just eat a bunch of raw white beans and not even feel hunger while losing weight. Give this post likes if u agree and JFL if you think it's JFL.
I love loubia
Based

Dude just eat a balanced diet and have some self control, limit your portions and do more exercise

Nigga just eat a bioenergetic diet. Eating a lot of calories and still losing weight. Every other way is Cortisol and the will make you lose muscle aswell, this will change your body composition for more muscle and less fat

how is it going? :unsure:

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
@poopoohead

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead