as 5’7 man with poor frame I look ridiculous

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, Alt Number 3, wollet2 and 3 others
Time to heightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
funny is that the pumper think lifting is healthy. how can lifting heavy weights be healhy jfl

• +1
5’7 is average in korea lol

• WTF
honestly, if you're asian and 5'4 you might as well just take the thin intellectual route. that is pretty much the uniform ideal in eastern media. the beauty standard as an asian aren't really too focused on the body despite just being slim.

i have seen buff pretty boy asians and it's generally a weird site.

• +1
Every lifter looks at asians and indians in the gym and wonder why they ever bother. they never make gains, have to be on steroids or they never will.

Every lifter looks at asians and indians in the gym and wonder why they ever bother. they never make gains, have to be on steroids or they never will.
Nah I’ve made crazy gains as an Indian, the reason others don’t is cuz they go home and eat their 0 protein Indian food. I abandoned that shit years ago and now just live off of ground beef, eggs, rice, and salmon or Mahi Mahi.

Bench went from 1rm 75 lbs to 260ish lbs in a little under 2 years.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Nah I’ve made crazy gains as an Indian, the reason others don’t is cuz they go home and eat their 0 protein Indian food. I abandoned that shit years ago and now just live off of ground beef, eggs, rice, and salmon or Mahi Mahi.

Bench went from 1rm 75 lbs to 260ish lbs in a little under 2 years.

Sure pal. You know the type of indians of which i speak. 5'6 scrawny nerds.

just needs consistency

I have shitty frame n insertions too and only last year I started seeing noticeable results, meanwhile I've been lifting since 2017

Attachments

• 1714147964151.png
    1714147964151.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: murdah