Liking small boobs = wanting a submissive woman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2403 and Pubertymaxxer3
Just fucking lol if you like small tits.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 10987, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
@antiantifa come on, dude. I'm beginning to have serious doubts about what little bit of info you did tell me. Is it even true?

That virgin you had, what was his name? If it really happened you should at least be able to remember his name.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3

ideal.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, datboijj and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Pubertymaxxer3
C cups are enough for me, ideal is D cups tho, im a very thigh, hips guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2403 and Pubertymaxxer3
No. It's akin to preying on smaller prey, it's a sign of weakness and inability to prey on bigger animals.

It's akin to shorter men wanting to date shorten women. Etc... You get it.
Let's take a man who is 5'9, average looking, and 27yo.

Which is more "masculine behavior", to you?

Pursuing a 5'4 becky who is 18yo?

Pursuing a 5'10 stacy who is 25yo?

@Jamesothy

Let's take a man who is 5'9, average looking, and 27yo.

Which is more "masculine behavior", to you?

Pursuing a 5'4 becky who is 18yo?

Pursuing a 5'10 stacy who is 25yo?

@Jamesothy
I'd have to first ask a lot of other questions about Becky and Stacy. And what's the average guy after? Is he just trying to hook up, or looking for something to write home about? There's a lot of variables missing. A lot of Beckys can be much bigger sl*ts/head cases than their Stacy friends. It all depends.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 4612
Let me guess? OP likes small breasts and wants to feel special.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I'd have to first ask a lot of other questions about Becky and Stacy. And what's the average guy after? Is he just trying to hook up, or looking for something to write home about? There's a lot of variables missing. A lot of Beckys can be much bigger sl*ts/head cases than their Stacy friends. It all depends.
well remember the becky is 18, so she didnt go to college where she could fuck around without her parents watching. meanwhile stacy at 25 would have went to college and dated in early 20s.

and let's assume that the dude wants to pursue a LTR, not just a hookup

well remember the becky is 18, so she didnt go to college where she could fuck around without her parents watching. meanwhile stacy at 25 would have went to college and dated in early 20s.

and let's assume that the dude wants to pursue a LTR, not just a hookup
Probably Becky. That's a more masculine choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
virgin milk truck simp vs chad patrician medium sized titty desirer

I don't deny that top fit females are about 16-25 years old. My claim is that female sexual attractiveness rises with age if they take care of themselves, because the dimorphism increases.
Doesn't matter how much your dimorphism increases if your skin wrinkles. And "taking care of yourself" as a woman isn't going to stop that process. Female sexual attractiveness relies heavily on youth, so this whole premise of when you become the most dimorphic is pointless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and antiantifa

so does that mean that liking small boobs is masculine? wouldn't you want a submissive female partner?

@Proex @sytyl @WadlowMaxxing @kjsbdfiusdf
Neah, big boobs are nice, also some hair on the pussy. I think universal a slim body is attractive.