"Lil bro" and "yap" are one of the most effective subhuman shutdowns invented by zoomers in recent years

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
Pretty sure younger zoomers also use this slang IRL but it's insane to imagine some 3/10 recessed manlet genetic filth going on some standard midwit IQ aspie ramble and a giga appeal maesthetic 6'2 tallfag instantly shutting him down just by going "Stop yapping, lil bro" (I can cave your fucking head in you subhuman incel jester, shut the fuck up and watch as foids get wet over nothing more than me simply speaking)

Just an extremely brutal thing to imagine tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NigerianChico, NotCarv, scrunchables and 19 others
Shut the fuck up OP you fucking incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NigerianChico, hattrick, OldRooster and 2 others
lil bro been a thing

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
That's why subhumans should do MMA

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Did someone tell you "Stop yapping lil bro" on Chinktok and you got offended ? I don't see it as offensive, only mononeuronal teenagers say this

That's why subhumans should do MMA
Just MMAmaxx, bro. Learn the moves, bro.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BeanletMogger, ElTruecel and 3 others
It's literally just mindless nigger speak. Stop projecting your inferiority complex on an incel forum. Because you get hard when you get mogged by whites you ugly paki,

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Primalsplit
Did someone tell you "Stop yapping lil bro" on Chinktok and you got offended ? I don't see it as offensive, only mononeuronal teenagers say this
This isn't a rant thread, it's more of an observation post

It's literally just mindless nigger speak. Stop projecting your inferiority complex on an incel forum. Because you get hard when you get mogged by whites you ugly paki,
What are you talking about nigga. Who mentioned whites

Pretty sure younger zoomers also use this slang IRL but it's insane to imagine some 3/10 recessed manlet genetic filth going on some standard midwit IQ aspie ramble and a giga appeal maesthetic 6'2 tallfag instantly shutting him down just by going "Stop yapping, lil bro" (I can cave your fucking head in you subhuman incel jester, shut the fuck up and watch as foids get wet over nothing more than me simply speaking)

real

This isn't a rant thread, it's more of an observation post
I think every insult is equally destroying when it's being said by someone better at absolutely everything than you, there's nothing you can do about it except going full Emmanuel Rutherfurd on him

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

Not reading

corny tiktok lingo

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
OP has weird thoughts

Its pretty pathetic addressing someone in 3rd person when you are directly responding to them, essentially declaring you are too much of a pussy for a 1 on 1 verbal confrontation.

You get updoots because avg t levels is 100 ng /dl but dont think ppl can't see through it.

Its pretty pathetic addressing someone in 3rd person when you are directly responding to them, essentially declaring you are too much of a pussy for a 1 on 1 verbal confrontation.

You get updoots because avg t levels is 100 ng /dl but dont think ppl can't see through it.
Elab. You can search through my post history, this didn't happen to me

u gets no bitches tho

Yap been around for ages

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Elab. You can search through my post history, this didn't happen to me
Yap just did faggot Kys

lil bro is just a spin on the boomer expression buddy
@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I hate the retarded zoomers that say that acting like they're tough.

Nah what is bro on about ☠️

What is lil bro yapping about 😂😂😂

Huh?

Im not sure what you mean.
Misread what you said, I thought you were saying I was indirectly shittalking/complaining about someone with this thread

Funny how these funny little quips really just mean "me big you small, me kill you easy"

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and kwacker777

Lil bro is African American culture shii but like it’s been around but more popular now, but yapping lmao is more general u can use it to press friends or just say it in general, they tell me to stop yapping when im being low inhib and trolling people JFL. U only have power over subhumans who get pressed, if ur inhibition is low enough it won’t affect u and u will just cuss the other people who would dare to say that shit to u harder JFL.

quite literally the most extreme hyperbole ever

i get the point your trying to make but you over did it and now its retarded

Stop yapping, lil bro

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
U just used the word ‘mononeuronal’