Limb lengthening

Oatriced

Oatriced

Iron
Im 5‘9 should I go for heightmaxxing surgery.

At your height it's all about the face.
Just wear two inch lifts when you're outside.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 30679, Shkreliii and 2 others
At your height it's all about the face.
Just wear two inch lifts when you're outside.
But being rejected buy a girl because of my height made me to think about my height. I want to be at least 6ft.

Better to not date girls with strict requirements or cripple urself for them

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced
Better to not date girls with strict requirements or cripple urself for them
She even gave compliments to me and later on rejection feld terrible

Depends on country

Move onto the next
Tonight I go to a club with my friends but I’m always a very shy person. Hopefully I get my balls together and start talking to some woman

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
ur choice but me personally its too much money , time , effort , side effect

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced
LL is the ultimate hardmaxx. The surgery that can ascend the most. High risk, high reward, ofc.

People don't want to see manlets ascend, they take their height for granted and the idea of a manlet (they will always mog and there's nothing he can do about it) ascending unsettles them.

One needs to do research so he doesn't end up crippled.

LL is the ultimate hardmaxx. The surgery that can ascend the most. High risk, high reward, ofc.

People don't want to see manlets ascend, they take their height for granted and the idea of a manlet (they will always mog and there's nothing he can do about it) ascending unsettles them.

One needs to do research so he doesn't end up crippled.
Through it I can gain up to 5inch or so it is crazy. I imagine if being 6‘2. I will mog most people on that planet afterwards 😂

Wear airforces and just looksmaxx

My profile = me. I just need height
Airforce asap.

You could consider lifts but idk i think it would really be degrading to yourself. Like you accept you’re a heightcel.

Also career ending if discovered.

But being rejected buy a girl because of my height made me to think about my height. I want to be at least 6ft.
6 ft wont do jack, wear lifts

Airforce asap.

You could consider lifts but idk i think it would really be degrading to yourself. Like you accept you’re a heightcel.

Also career ending if discovered.
Career ending to who? The losers who care about a piece of plastic, and your supposed "girlfriend" who loves you, but will leave you for a piece of plastic, then neither deserves you

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
I've toyed with the idea too, but the unfortunate truth is that it's very unlikely you, me or most men will ever have the discretionary income to be able to afford it, at least before we're too old for it to matter anymore. This is not a surgery you cheap out on, so it's about 100K to go to the best LL clinics. Do the calculations, it's a fantasy.

Last edited:
6 ft wont do jack, wear lifts
5'9 vs 6'0 is a pretty big difference. At 5'9 you can just barely fraud average, at 6'0 you can fraud solidly tall (and are tall in a lot of countries).

Already do that with em I’m 5‘10 1/2
Im 6' and with lifts i become about 6"'2, but with nike airs only which is comfy is 6'1. But everyone becomes taller cuz shoes, anyways

Im 6' and with lifts i become about 6"'2, but with nike airs only which is comfy is 6'1. But everyone becomes taller cuz shoes, anyways
But I don’t want to be a fraud. I want perfection

Career ending to who? The losers who care about a piece of plastic, and your supposed "girlfriend" who loves you, but will leave you for a piece of plastic, then neither deserves you
‘Yo guys check put this guy who has rubber in his shoes bro come check this out bro record immediately bro haha this guy is so short lol’

def not imo if you're within the national average

‘Yo guys check put this guy who has rubber in his shoes bro come check this out bro record immediately bro haha this guy is so short lol’
If you're retarded and show them, and who cares honestly

just geomaxx, ll is not worth it. You wont do either tho, only thing that will happen is you will become an oofy doofy