Limit your consuming

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
It’s not healthy that you spend tens of hours weekly consuming videos, posts, lessons, video games or books

Take a break and be more selective of what you consume you might not realise the stuff you consume does have an affect on your thoughts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lorsss, RobticaI and 2 others
But I have to consoom so I don't kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
But I have to consoom so I don't kill myself.
Contemplate on what has lead to you becoming so dependent on consooming

Consooming isn’t normal ngl hate how people claim it is you’re not meant to play video games for 8 hours straight or consume a shit ton of sugar or watch thousands of hours of tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289 and capybara
Contemplate on what has lead to you becoming so dependent on consooming

Consooming isn’t normal ngl hate how people claim it is you’re not meant to play video games for 8 hours straight or consume a shit ton of sugar or watch thousands of hours of tiktok
We live in a new age but I know none of us would survive if there was no electricity anymore. Anyhoo I became dependent on consooming cause my life's been shitty since as long as I can remember therefore I can distract myself by cooming (fuck I meant to write consooming) otherwise I'd have probably roped by now.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
how about no? life is determined by your genes, so fuck you.

not healthy that you spend tens of hours weekly consuming videos, posts, lessons, video games or books
That's not really consuming because that stuff is free most the time. Consuming a lot is what rosties do when they buy materialistic stuff like worthless clothes, decorations, and jewelry. Income tax needs to be abolished, and only have consumption taxes on useless stuff that mainly rosties throw money on.

6128.jpg

It’s not healthy that you spend tens of hours weekly consuming videos, posts, lessons, video games or books

Take a break and be more selective of what you consume you might not realise the stuff you consume does have an affect on your thoughts
W

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa