Lip to Nose is Everything

subhoomaneee

subhoomaneee

Iron
My lip to nose ratio is 1:1.15 which is killing my face and makes me look simultaneously pissed off and retarded/deformed. My nose looks big AND my lips look small. I’d probably be able to get away with it if my other features (especially eye area) weren’t prettyboy leaning. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, NerdcelThundercok, Sondern and 1 other person
Every PSL God imaginable has a good lip to nose. It isn’t comprisable.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and thecel
hahahah theres no way your lips and less wide than your nose, show

hahahah theres no way your lips and less wide than your nose, show
My lips are wider than my nose Jfl, just not that much wider

Always some retarded subhuman saying X is the most important thing cuz i have that failo! U will still be subhuman even if u corrected that failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Blackgymmax, poopoohead and 4 others
Always some retarded subhuman saying X is the most important thing cuz i have that failo! U will still be subhuman even if u corrected that failo
Cope, I’d be 5.5 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Nebula
Sfs? Sorry I’m not chronically online
It stands for Short Face Syndrome aka the vertical height is too short while the horizontal is too wide. U need height and a new pheno. And new everything tbh face is awful

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Suck more bbc

It stands for Short Face Syndrome aka the vertical height is too short while the horizontal is too wide. U need height and a new pheno. And new everything tbh face is awful
I’m a Manlet, I’m 5’11

Im talking about facial height not ur actual height
SFS is not that much of a falio IF you have a strong, wide jaw.

Attachments

• 9B3A3FC5-B33F-4ECC-A88C-79030E05810A.jpeg
    9B3A3FC5-B33F-4ECC-A88C-79030E05810A.jpeg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 0
SFS is not that much of a falio IF you have a strong, wide jaw.
Lol he looks like a joke. Also doesnt help that u post some guy with a much better favourable pheno than OP

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Lol he looks like a joke. Also doesnt help that u post some guy with a much better favourable pheno than OP
Jfl at this. Jeremy fragrance is at least a chadlite, don’t deny that. Many people with a more squarish type faces have SFS and they’re still chads.

Jfl at this. Jeremy fragrance is at least a chadlite, don’t deny that. Many people with a more squarish type faces have SFS and they’re still chads.
I don’t have SFS lmao. I’ve had looksmaxx niggas measure my Midface ratio. These pics might be too close to my face or something

yeah if u fixed that u would be a tyrone

No he is not

Homie you are chronically online. JFL at thinking this man isn’t significantly above average

just get a rhino lol, if you think it's hurting you that much

btw, your ratio is within the expected range for your ethnicity

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Idc about ur shitty opinion or point
Jfl ask anyone and they will disagree with you. Get out of this out of touch forum and live in the real fucking world.

Next thread: COLORING IS EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead