Listen to this guy for anti-aging if you are oldcel

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death

This is one of the top researchers in anti-aging protocols. Listen to this if you are a fucking oldcel like me

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Danish_Retard, noodlelover and 2 others
I mean, women like older men, I'm not gay, so I look forward to this

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 80iq, Germania and Deleted member 16834
then why does he look oldcel :ogre: either way this guy is kind of fucked in the head I wouldn't take everything he says as gospel :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 16834 and NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah I've watched his shit. He did a sick one with Tom Bilyeu

Watched it all and downloaded his AudioBook

E055c9d50be9d4d787e6a6631ac423ee

Will help anyone. Not just dudes over 25

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadethnic101 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Danish_Retard
pretty sure this dude isn't ahead of the average botox/tret/fin user whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Mewton, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
pretty sure this dude isn't ahead of the average botox/tret/fin user whatsoever

Pretty sure you are being a fucktard and haven;t listened to a single second of him nor actually understand what his background is

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Pretty sure you are being a fucktard and haven;t listened to a single second of him nor actually understand what his background is
you're right. I don't believe there are any secrets that haven't yet reached the broader public.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TITUS
you're right. I don't believe there are any secrets that haven't yet reached the broader public.
Listen to him though. He's a smart guy even if just to confirm our advice

'Believe'. Somebody that needs to 'speculate' is a fool. No better than saying 'I don't believe in god' or 'I do believe in god'.

It's sheer speculation.

Truth is most important info is nuanced, grey and complex and nuanced, grey and complex is not going to reach the broader public. For obvious reasons. One is they are simple minded and will tune-out when listening. I mean you wouldn't even listen to 2 minutes of him talk and still made the quick assertion that he was just somebody to fill a space in the market for a person who could talk scientifically about anti-ageing.

'Believe'. Somebody that needs to 'speculate' is a fool. No better than saying 'I don't believe in god' or 'I do believe in god'.

It's sheer speculation.

Truth is most important info is nuanced, grey and complex and nuanced, grey and complex is not going to reach the broader public. For obvious reasons. One is they are simple minded and will tune-out when listening. I mean you wouldn't even listen to 2 minutes of him talk and still made the quick assertion that he was just somebody to fill a space in the market for a person who could talk scientifically about anti-ageing.

And you just proved my point ^

With.........

This dopamine junkie shit. Fat lazy ass Zoomer. You avatar suits ya bum-boclat ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16834 and ifyouwannabemylover
and still made the quick assertion that he was just somebody to fill a space in the market for a person who could talk scientifically about anti-ageing.
exactly and I didn't even have to voice that out lol.

I think that's the same guy who was on the cuck rogan podcast. I'm skeptical of people who go on podcasts and need spotlight to sell their persona instead of just publishing research.

without having watched any of this, I'll make the assumption that whatever he says is just theoretical yada yada and none of it is gonna actually help anyone.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I think that's the same guy who was on the cuck rogan podcast. I'm skeptical of people who go on podcasts and need spotlight to sell their persona instead of just publishing research.

without having watched any of this, I'll make the assumption that whatever he says is just theoretical yada yada and none of it is gonna actually help anyone.

Like all Zoomers 'everything's a hoax and everything's a scam'

Fuck me your generation are a bunch of idiots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover

Not really. Watch the podcast. He acknowledges what has less evidence behind it. Even warning us that retin A can burn you out quicker and make you age faster later even though it has benefits now

This was surprisingly good. I'm glad he brought up DNA repair early on. It's something I tried to really hammer home here in the sunscreen topics. Anti-ageing isn't about hiding from stresses on the body, it's having the body able to repair damage the way it is supposed to. DNA gets damaged all the time, 10,000 times per cell per day in fact. The body's ability to repair damage requires a certain hormonal profile and nutrients, and of course rest. He talks about diet specifically being hungry, due to hormonal and anti-inflammatory profile that occurs while hungry. And exercise is crucial for anti-ageing, which should shut up the morons here thinking they can be sedentary, wear sunscreen all day, and age like male models.

Eat as few meals as possible. Don't take any drugs. Don't eat anything modern and inflammatory (vegetable oils, unnatural man-made sugars, cash-crops etc). Eat naturally-fed animals instead of corn-fed. That is like 90% of anti-ageing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Darwined, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others

well it may help or it may give cancer :feelswat: maybe in 50 years ngl

This was surprisingly good. I'm glad he brought up DNA repair early on. It's something I tried to really hammer home here in the sunscreen topics. Anti-ageing isn't about hiding from stresses on the body, it's having the body able to repair damage the way it is supposed to. DNA gets damaged all the time, 10,000 times per cell per day in fact. The body's ability to repair damage requires a certain hormonal profile and nutrients, and of course rest. He talks about diet specifically being hungry, due to hormonal and anti-inflammatory profile that occurs while hungry. And exercise is crucial for anti-ageing, which should shut up the morons here thinking they can be sedentary, wear sunscreen all day, and age like male models.

Eat as few meals as possible. Don't take any drugs. Don't eat anything modern and inflammatory (vegetable oils, unnatural man-made sugars, cash-crops etc). Eat naturally-fed animals instead of corn-fed. That is like 90% of anti-ageing.
just photoagemax? :owo:

don't forget sungazing

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS

I don't have time to listen to that ugly jew, can you make a list (in exchange of juicy rep) of the most important things? Im already doing most of them i think.
A list, not a wall of text.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262
then why does he look oldcel :ogre: either way this guy is kind of fucked in the head I wouldn't take everything he says as gospel :ogre:
why do you think so? he looks like a mass killer to be honest

why do you think so? he looks like a mass killer to be honest
his outlandish claims and oldcel obsession with aging. I have read his book and some tweets he's slightly crazy. he says his biological age is around 30 :feelsuhh: we've had similar niggas before like kurzweil :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Sinclair is a jew shill for NMN
I already went through all his shit and nothing he says will be beneficial to you cosmetically

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Seth Walsh
Sinclair is a jew shill for NMN
I already went through all his shit and nothing he says will be beneficial to you cosmetically
Agreed. Went through all his stuff 3 years ago. He shills the hell out of resveratrol too, which is absolute garbage. I don’t speak on any compound I haven’t used btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Agreed. Went through all his stuff 3 years ago. He shills the hell out of resveratrol too, which is absolute garbage. I don’t speak on any compound I haven’t used btw.
You are x3001 right?
Honestly I am pretty pessimistic that anything research coming out in the next 10 years will have a direct impact on your appearance. The only companies studying something remotely related skin aging are elastrin and revel. Everything else that's on the market is snake oil.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Seth Walsh
You are x3001 right?
Honestly I am pretty pessimistic that anything research coming out in the next 10 years will have a direct impact on your appearance. The only companies studying something remotely related skin aging are elastrin and revel. Everything else that's on the market is snake oil.
Yeah I am. There's things that make your skin look better from my experience: Retin-A, GHK-cu, Argireline, Niacinamide, Microneedling, LLLT, avoiding UV damage but I guess they're just simple stuff. Nothing that actually "makes you look younger", but do you really want that?

BTW: Sinclair uses botox ALOT and uses way too much Metformin, that's what's keeping him looking younger than his age, not the NMN and resveratrol.

I'll be trialling 5-amino-1mq soon. Won't be able to use it long enough to notice any anti-aging benefits but I'll probably make an unbiased thread on it around May. Imo, 5-amino-1mq looks to have more potential than NMN and NR, but we'll see.

I guess time will tell, in 2030 if we see 40 year olds looking 23-25, then obviously there's something that worked. But tbh stuff like fasting works better for longevity/anti-aging than pretty much any compound. I'll look into those 2 companies, haven't heard of them before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deprived
Yeah I am. There's things that make your skin look better from my experience: Retin-A, GHK-cu, Argireline, Niacinamide, Microneedling, LLLT, avoiding UV damage but I guess they're just simple stuff. Nothing that actually "makes you look younger", but do you really want that?

BTW: Sinclair uses botox ALOT and uses way too much Metformin, that's what's keeping him looking younger than his age, not the NMN and resveratrol.

I'll be trialling 5-amino-1mq soon. Won't be able to use it long enough to notice any anti-aging benefits but I'll probably make an unbiased thread on it around May. Imo, 5-amino-1mq looks to have more potential than NMN and NR, but we'll see.

I guess time will tell, in 2030 if we see 40 year olds looking 23-25, then obviously there's something that worked. But tbh stuff like fasting works better for longevity/anti-aging than pretty much any compound. I'll look into those 2 companies, haven't heard of them before.
Yeah I've actually seen him block people that try to counter his tweets and another evidence based dude talked smack about him. I'm gonna be careful with his advice

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
This is one of the top researchers in anti-aging protocols.
Truth.

To add. Some looksmaxxing activities, for max SMV, will hurt "anti-aging".

The perfect anti-aging lifestyle, will make one a low muscle mass twink. Which hurts one SMV

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
This guy is a fraud

Manuel Serrano MOGS