(Literal whitepill) how to whiten your skin tone??

A

Ax11

Iron
One of the primary reasons I'm an ugly sob is the fact that I'm a slighter shade of tan amongst pale white folks and it's killing my confidence. I've done some research and apparently what works is a combination of kojic acid + vitamin c and glutathione supplements.

Still no results. Bummer. Can't seem to find any helpful proven guides either.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17291
One of the primary reasons I'm an ugly sob is the fact that I'm a slighter shade of tan amongst pale white folks and it's killing my confidence.
Are you sure about this man?This is the one thing that makes or breaks you?

i think its not getting sunlight and using BB cream

Are you sure about this man?This is the one thing that makes or breaks you?
Among others yeah, like a face bloat or my eyes being too small. Getting surgery for the first two though

Glutathione + vitamin C via IV is what celebrities do. Glutathione suppositories might suffice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and HQNPmaxxing
Injectable glutathione is the most effective way, but getting it is hard.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and HQNPmaxxing
You need to exfoliate your skin first

gluthathione pills are cope btw, don't waste money on them

Glutathione + vitamin C via IV is what celebrities do. Glutathione suppositories might suffice.
how does vitamin c lighten and to what extent? same with glutha? any good threads on it?

Glutathione + vitamin C via IV is what celebrities do
source?

Brb gonna stick a glutathione pill up my ass

how does vitamin c lighten and to what extent? same with glutha? any good threads on it?

source?
Think he means SEA celebrities, looking pale is more on demand, makes u look more exotic and richer and fraud some Caucasian or north Asian heritage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17291
Monobenzone (Benoquin) cream should be the strongest safe skin lightener. The depigmentation effect is permanent after 4-6 months. After that you got hydroquinone. It acts slower because of lower concentration (2-4%) and can be reversed through repeated tanning but it should give decent results after 6-8 months.

These two are what Michael Jackson presumably took. You should take tretinoin alongside either of them so that the new skin growing underneath is also lighter. Vitamin C serum can be added to the stack to remove tan. Regarding Glutathione, the IV injections should work much better than the supplements. The supplements are enough for maintenance but to get there you really need the needle.

I would advise against using bleach. While it's extremely powerful, you're going to destroy the pH of your skin and it can cause some nasty burns. Also, before any treatment test the product on a small patch of skin on your arm. If you notice redness or get a strong burning sensation, don't proceed further.
I have heard that some laser treatments work but couldn't find solid enough research on the topic. Finally wear a strong sunscreen to avoid regressing back to square one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero and Deleted member