literally if you're above 5'11

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
roid and be lean, wear drip (chain, watch), whiten teeth, tan, look after skin, get tattoos, get a good haircut and you will literally mog 99% of guys in a club.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, deepfuckingvalue, russwestbrook and 7 others
honestly you can even be ltn and still slay ngl as all these things will combine to make you look like a slayer

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
2nd biggest slayer I knew was 5’7

Hope fuel for all the ugly wagie manlets out there

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
2nd biggest slayer I knew was 5’7

Hope fuel for all the ugly wagie manlets out there
he would get destroyed in a club by someone who follows the advice i gave tho and you're coping if you think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, TechnoBoss and Kamui
roid and be lean, wear drip (chain, watch), whiten teeth, tan, look after skin, get tattoos, get a good haircut and you will literally mog 99% of guys in a club.
You've forgotten the "don't have klinefelter's" part.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Zeruel, BoredPrince and 1 other person
This is why height is king.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
This is why height is king.
if you want to look like low inhib slayer you have to be tall or you'll look try hard but not that tall like 5'11 to 6'3. Anything higher starts to look stupid and you just look lanky tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
tattoos are disgusting though

The roid and tattoo part needs to be removed

Yay for the rest.

I have zero empathy towards 6'0+ niggas' problems.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Ricky212
I'm 5'11 exactly...

Agreed. 5 ft 11 is the bare minimum to even have a chance.

Also jfl at "muh tan and look after skin", so tan and damage more like?

Agreed. 5 ft 11 is the bare minimum to even have a chance.

Also jfl at "muh tan and look after skin"
How is that "muh" if ur MTN and u have terrible acne and acne scars doesn't matter if u follow all the other advice girls won't look at you.

How is that "muh" if ur MTN and u have terrible acne and acne scars doesn't matter if u follow all the other advice girls won't look at you.

No, it's just laughable that you can tan and not damage skin at the same time. Tanning beds or sun tanning is terrible for skin. Tan lotions and self tanner have shitty ingredients and don't even look realistic.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No, it's just laughable that you can tan and not damage skin at the same time. Tanning beds or sun tanning is terrible for skin. Tan lotions and self tanner have shitty ingredients and don't even look realistic.
True. But such is the price to slay. And u can minimize damage with sunscreen anyway.

I have zero empathy towards 6'0+ niggas' problems.
I mean 6'2 is the average in certain countries so they don't have a height advantage.
tbqh This guy is skinny fat and clealy doesn't go to the gym even with klinter felters it means he has less muscle mass it doesn't mean he can't have any and he seems like he hasn't trained any muscle
Welp, skinny-fat is less muscle mass just like klines. Healthy male will always have some sort of a muscle tone.

I mean 6'2 is the average in certain countries so they don't have a height advantage.

Welp, skinny-fat is less muscle mass just like klines. Healthy male will always have some sort of a muscle tone.

Well the average untrained normie looks like he has klinter flinters

• JFL
Well the average untrained normie looks like he has klinter flinters
I go the JYM. Not a single person with negative muscle tone in the locker room. Minimum is pic related.
2662292 Front

I go the JYM. Not a single person with negative muscle tone in the locker room. Minimum is pic related.
View attachment 2817304

You realize every 1 who goes to the gym already is lean and muscle mogging right ? i already saw every 1 at the gym not 1 guy is fat

• JFL
You realize every 1 who goes to the gym already is lean and muscle mogging right ? i already saw every 1 at the gym not 1 guy is fat
Most zoomies rot in the JYM. You do not see genetic dead end basement rotters outside since they are perma LDARing in their caves.