literally nothing worked for me

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
approaching, tinder, metting girls through classes, etc. none of this things got me laid.

the problem is, that women decide if they want to fuck you the first nano second they see you.

so, umtlimately, the circumastances you meet a girl dont matter, at the end of the day, she is the one deciding.

you CANNOT build attraction, love at first sight is the most legit theory ever conceived.

every girl i went out with, was BARELY attected anough to me to go out but it was rly on the boundary of being ghosted so i got ghosted at the end.

i never get IOIs, im never approached either and i generally dont even exist.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Clown Show and 케이제이
yep, i give up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
you CANNOT build attraction, love at first sight is the most legit theory ever conceived.
That‘s true, it’s literally like in Disney movies, soul mates exist, when two people are meant for each other, they instantly feel mutual attraction, without having to force anything, but if they’re not meant for each other, there’s nothing you could to to "create“ attraction.

• So Sad
two people are meant for each other, they instantly feel mutual attraction, without having to force anything, but if they’re not meant for each other, there’s nothing you could to to "create“ attraction.
no soul mate for sub MTN men sadly :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

no soul mate for sub MTN men sadly :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
There is someone for everyone, you just gotta lower your standards (Yes, you read it right).

• So Sad
There is someone for everyone, you just gotta lower your standards (Yes, you read it right).
whats the point of lowering your standards if noone likes you???

it's so sad, ill never hold hands with a girl or have sex with her, I was born just to be a lonely loser rotting on the computer all day and taking breaks to come up with how im gonna ascend, jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 57464
it's so sad, ill never hold hands with a girl or have sex with her, I was born just to be a lonely loser rotting on the computer all day and taking breaks to come up with how im gonna ascend, jfl.
same, its over for us