live in abandoned properties

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
go to a shit state that has squatter's rights, aka adverse possession, find a place that is abandoned. live in it, bring in furniture from a junk yard or side of street, tidy it up a bit, make it look like you live in it. add locks doors if they're missing. if the owners return before 5 years, just leave. if they call the police on you, say you are attempting to exercise your right to adverse possession.

literally no penalties exist in a democrat state for just living in someone else's property. you'd have to be stupid to buy a house in this market, under these economic conditions, with their level of inflation, when you can just live in other people's homes.

gary busey film has a sensationalized depiction of this

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, PseudoMaxxer and BoredPrince
based.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, proxyy and PseudoMaxxer
Not sure if Europe has that law, but I would definitely do that if I were homeless

fight club typa living

• JFL
Reactions: BBCFactory and 5footsix56
Not sure if Europe has that law, but I would definitely do that if I were homeless
dont think so but what if they kick u out? u just gonna go find a new place

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I can understand your frustration with economic conditions and the housing market, but engaging in such activities would likely lead to legal consequences and could harm both you and the property owners. Adverse possession laws vary by state, and while some states have lenient laws regarding squatting, they usually have specific requirements that must be met for adverse possession to apply, such as continuous and open use of the property for a certain period of time, typically ranging from 5 to 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back