living all life without a relationship

ThatGuythattype

ThatGuythattype

Gold
If you are a high value man with a big dick/tall/attractive and just high value in all aspects (you ascend) but live all life without a girl (not gay), but otherwise a great guy that support self economically and are friendly etc
Where does that put you, how will society view you, how would you judge such a person?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If you are a high value man with a big dick/tall/attractive and just high value in all aspects (you ascend) but live all life without a girl (not gay), but otherwise a great guy that support self economically and are friendly etc
Where does that put you, how will society view you, how would you judge such a person?
If over the age of 25—Serial killer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 40471 and ThatGuythattype
Yeh it sucks man. I don’t even know if I can fix this chit at my age tbh

Then well down you've escaped the curse of animals. This is ideal and Ill do exactly the same

doesn’t exist

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore