Living in the middle of nowhere is shit

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Growing up in midwest US was boring as fuck and there was squat to do. I’m Envious of Europeans and non Westerners residing in populated cities. My city is basically one small “city” area, and the rest being sparsely populated before reaching 100s of miles of countryside. No access to good part time jobs, just shit factory work if you’re unskilled. Basically unemployable. Putrid air from the surrounding farmlands. In the “city” everything is musty and riddled with crack dens. Most people I grew up with GTFOd while I’m still rotting. Over
Actual street map views of near where I live
IMG 5220
IMG 5221

• +1
Reactions: 444, Akhi, thereallegend and 4 others
have barbaric ethnics infested your area yet

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Growing up in midwest US was boring as fuck and there was squat to do. I’m Envious of Europeans and non Westerners residing in populated cities. My city is basically one small “city” area, and the rest being sparsely populated before reaching 100s of miles of countryside. No access to good part time jobs, just shit factory work if you’re unskilled. Basically unemployable. Putrid air from the surrounding farmlands. In the “city” everything is musty and riddled with crack dens. Most people I grew up with GTFOd while I’m still rotting. Over
View attachment 2481042View attachment 2481043
Eh, its not so bad. You all have the gaming consoles and streaming apps. But hay fever and allergies are indeed a bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, BigJimsWornOutTires and PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 2481042View attachment 2481043
Growing up in the mountains and plains moggs as hell.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PointOfNoReturn
About 67% white, and 24% black. But I’m noticing more and more spic families
Of course, that border is wide open. If Israel succeeds with their goal of wiping the Palestinians off the map, those refugees will come here. However, by that time, Trump will be making his way into the WH which means, borders closed.

• +1
This is very true. We didn't choose the blue collar life but it definitely chose us. Even if you wanted to leave you'd have put in your 12 years a wageslave to stack up chips.

• +1
why didnt you go to college somewhere else

if i was american i would 100% go to cali or miami

• Woah
You acting like it’s easy to find a decent job in a big city lol

More competition boyo it took me 7-8 months to get a job

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thereallegend
why didnt you go to college somewhere else

if i was american i would 100% go to cali or miami