>No sui fuel

>Dropped out of post graduate

>Lots of free time

>LDARing all day

Slasher

Slasher

Adept
>Homo
>how tf? You rich bourgeois piece of shit , my mom can't even pay my college , fucking nigger
>don't you look out the window?
>Why? Don't you want a job? Don't you wanna buy shit?
>for wut?
>You should turn the LDAR into an ER
a.jpeg

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
That's pretty great. Once your parents find out about dropping out you're fucked tho

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Blitz

Blitz

Average is invisible.
Fuck man you should start doing something except ldaring. If you don't want to think about yourself that's fine but dude show some respect and think about your parents. The people that watched you grow man, you are breaking their hearts because they gave you support and money. Don't throw it away like that.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
Fuck man you should start doing something except ldaring. If you don't want to think about yourself that's fine but dude show some respect and think about your parents. The people that watched you grow man, you are breaking their hearts because they gave you support and money. Don't throw it away like that.
And my heart got broken cause of the genes they gave me

Blitz

Blitz

Average is invisible.
And my heart got broken cause of the genes they gave me
That doesn't matter dude parents love you unconditionally and that's worthy of respect. So please, think about that and do something. Give them something to be proud of and that something doesn't have to start with the word "girl".

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
That doesn't matter dude parents love you unconditionally and that's worthy of respect. So please, think about that and do something. Give them something to be proud of and that something doesn't have to start with the word "girl".
What the fuck is this bluepilled shit?

Blitz

Blitz

Average is invisible.
What the fuck is this bluepilled shit?
This doesn't have anything to do with the bluepill. Showing respect and trying to make proud your parents is of utmost importance I would get it if they didn't like you but they seem to always support you. And let me tell you that not many people will do this.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
This doesn't have anything to do with the bluepill. Showing respect and trying to make proud your parents is of utmost importance I would get it if they didn't like you but they seem to always support you. And let me tell you that not many people will do this.
I made them proud by taking ym degree. Pressuring me into a stupid postgradaute was their thing. I don't give a shit about physics tbh tbh. Fuck this gay shit, fuck everything.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
I made them proud by taking ym degree. Pressuring me into a stupid postgradaute was their thing. I don't give a shit about physics tbh tbh. Fuck this gay shit, fuck everything.
u can take ur physics degree and shove it right in ur ass :feelspepo:

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
How exactly do u LDAR? I spend 40% of my day on this forum and the remaining 60% sleeping

Blitz

Blitz

Average is invisible.
Oh
Oh you got degree? Gz man proud of ya :D

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
>In Netherlands

>Parents have paid me a student appartment for a year

>No sui fuel

>Dropped out of post graduate

>Lots of free time

>LDARing all day
You dumb cuck.
You can't live the NEET life if you have postsecondary education. I swear.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)