lmao at retards in moneymaking category

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
my thread about investing in game gets low IQ comments, meanwhile i found actual investors from game dev companies. i can't believe i actually shared my idea here for free lol.
this is last chance for your poor ass to get on bussiness and get rich fast, 2023 not developing=retard. imagine investing in random shitcoin lottery.
any legit psl user who is interested dm me, not these clown new accounts.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
i can't believe i actually shared my idea here for free lol.
thats how i feel after every thread. its like giving gold to pigs. but jealous hateful virgin pigs who have access to the internet

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 8%orobese, Lucifer X, Magnum Opus and 6 others
thats how i feel after every thread. its like giving gold to pigs. but jealous hateful virgin pigs who have access to the internet
i just hate making normies rich, i come here to share for the poor incels who rot in despair

Pigs don't care about gold. Gold has no nutrition. It's worthless to any normal life form

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Rimaxtis and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Go back to your forum then. Nvm you can't
lookism is still up for the old g members and im posting there too, it's a secret club

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Money making = get a job

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pikabro, Roquefort and 4 others
anyone that posts their “idea” with no substantial progress on the idea is low iq. if your idea is good and you havent even started, a nigga can just steal your idea and make the game himself

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Roquefort
my thread about investing in game gets low IQ comments, meanwhile i found actual investors from game dev companies. i can't believe i actually shared my idea here for free lol.
What?
What game?

Youre post is literally low iq asf
Either the dumb car game which there already exists hundreds of
or
The one where we hire some random foreigner with basically a middle school degree to write gaming code
Ive been to those places and they literally live in the west 90s with clunky computers or at best a 500$ one (garbage)
with 0 experience or credibility other than their cheap labor which cant even be put into a contract
Some highschool students could make a better game than them
Literally every single college coder here in the west could make a better game than them becuz they do dat shit for fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
only reason for moneymaxxung is if you’re using it to cut open your bones for necessary procedures such as lefort 3 and LL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, niggerslayer, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
only reason for moneymaxxung is if you’re using it to cut open your bones for necessary procedures such as lefort 3 and LL
Any surgeries for rizz and low inhib?

how much money you make?

Any surgeries for rizz and low inhib?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Youre post is literally low iq asf
Either the dumb car game which there already exists hundreds of
or
The one where we hire some random foreigner with basically a middle school degree to write gaming code
Ive been to those places and they literally live in the west 90s with clunky computers or at best a 500$ one (garbage)
with 0 experience or credibility other than their cheap labor which cant even be put into a contract
Some highschool students could make a better game than them
Literally every single college coder here in the west could make a better game than them becuz they do dat shit for fun
first of all the 0 car game exists like that, i was high atm and didn't explain it good enough, which thank god.
second it's my major game idea i shared 2 month ago or sth, don't have time to find it

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
this is last chance for your poor ass to get on bussiness and get rich fast, 2023 not developing=retard. imagine investing in random shitcoin lottery.
jfl @ this

what investors and how much?

jfl @ wantrepreneurcels who think business is about "ideas" and they can elevator pitch some sillicon valley nigga on giving you millions of $$$ when ur a nobody w/ no team, MVP (minimum viable product), proven target audience, yadda yadda yadda

remember that game with the mountain of doom and the red marbles? you're probably all too young to remember. that was the shit though.

I suck at coding is this idea easy cus fuck coding tbh

you wouldve roped 10x over as an ltn

jfl @ this

what investors and how much?

jfl @ wantrepreneurcels who think business is about "ideas" and they can elevator pitch some sillicon valley nigga on giving you millions of $$$ when ur a nobody w/ no team, MVP (minimum viable product), proven target audience, yadda yadda yadda
ironically that’s exactly how it works. buddy just got $1 million in funding for his bs project that has no definable GTM. Why? Huge TAM, artificially inflated demand, huge moat (supposedly) and, ofc, connections. you can raise money for anything if you know the game

ironically that’s exactly how it works. buddy just got $1 million in funding for his bs project that has no definable GTM. Why? Huge TAM, artificially inflated demand, huge moat (supposedly) and, ofc, connections. you can raise money for anything if you know the game
connections or experience?

if he's some basement incel just doing this out of the blue it just sounds like .com bubble type shit

edit: just reread and saw you said connections

Same, shared my SEO method months ago, gave detailed replies.

I was actually about to write a detailed guide step by step to what I do.

Then I realized it's not worth it LMAO