Lmao if you think that the mirror shows your true self

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Just open front cam and stretch your arm as far as you can and then take a pic. THATS how ppl see you.

I also find myself much better looking in the mirror than in a selfie

All your asymetries and bad features will ne visible in the selfie.

JUST ACCEPT IT and stop the COPE with zhe mirror. I stopped using a mirro since 2014. You guys are not blackpilled enough to realize that.

Ive already 30k pics in my icloud because i always have to check what i look like and since the mirror is jewish bluepillef propaganda, i avoid it and take a pic of myself

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, androidcel and Alcatraz
Just open front cam and stretch your arm as far as you can and then take a pic. THATS how ppl see you.

JUST ACCEPT IT and stop the COPE with zhe mirror. I stopped using a mirro since 2014. You guys are not blackpilled enough to realize that.

Ive already 30k pics in my icloud because i always have to check what i look like and since the mirror is jewish bluepillef propaganda, i avoid it and take a pic of myself

So, can people see all the asymmetries ?

Btw, how is your hairline doing man ? Have you seen a doc yet ?

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
The ONLY way to get yourself rated objectively is by black pilled dudes IRL.(not by pics of course) Since we don't have many of those around, another less accurate way would be to rate yourself, depending on how many girls you have fucked and how much they were on a scale of 1-10. Ofcourse, there is an element of bias here since you may inflate the values of the girls you fuck and some incels may be gl but unable to get laid regardless cause of their mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, sergeant blackpill, Chinko and 1 other person
So, can people see all the asymmetries ?

Btw, how is your hairline doing man ? Have you seen a doc yet ?
Well, not rly

Ahmm i was at the doc 2day. He will take some blood and send it to the laboratory and check if everything is fine with me. I didnt went to a doc that is specialed on hair loss. I will go there when my blood test is back. I wanna know if my hair is falling off because of my unhealthy lifestyle or because of my genetics

Do you think its stupid to wait for the blood test?

Well, not rly

Ahmm i was at the doc 2day. He will take some blood and send it to the laboratory and check if everything is fine with me. I didnt went to a doc that is specialed on hair loss. I will go there when my blood test is back. I wanna now if my hair is falling off because of my unhealthy lifestyle or because of my genetics

Do you think its stupid to wait for the blood test?

It's good that you got a blood test but it would be even better to visit an MD specialized in hairloss. Think about it this way, the blood test results could come out just fine despite the potential/risk of you still suffering from MPB, since MPB cannot be detected via a blood test.

Nope. Keep coping. Notice how you look completely different with the rear camera and front camera [arm extended]. The front camera is distorted and fucks up your face. Fact.

In both mirror and camera I look better far away, ASSYMETRY SUCKS

The ONLY way to get yourself rated objectively is by black pilled dudes IRL.(not by pics of course) Since we don't have many of those around, another less accurate way would be to rate yourself, depending on how many girls you have fucked and how much they were on a scale of 1-10. Ofcourse, there is an element of bias here since you may inflate the values of the girls you fuck and some incels may be gl but unable to get laid regardless cause of their mental issues.
You anyone close to NY :feelskek:
Also I look better like this no cope

No front camera is probably the worst if you are looking for an accurate image of yourself. The discrepancy you get in looks depending on lightning, angel etc. is huge. Mirror is more accurate but best way to get an accurate picture of yourself is to take a photo with a good camera on neutral daylight.

• +1
Reactions: Cymbals and Deleted member 281
Agreed with getting blackpilled dudes to rate you. My confidence increased by a factor of like threefold when people said I was above average on Lookism.

Weirdly, normies say I'm below average to just average.

In fact staring at a lake is the most accurate way
inb4 over for lakecels

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nah bro... Even in the mirror it still isn't accurate because a lot of them are "warped" or whatever the word for it is. I have a big mirror in my bathroom and it distorts the middle..

Lighting makes a big difference I think.
If the source of light is behind you, you look leaner.
If the light is infront/above you and is really strong you'll look bloated.
If the source of light is infront of you and is weak, you'll look more masculine/lean.
etc.

Point is that the camera doesn't account for how lean your face is dependant on lighting.

Unfortunately the same reasoning of the mirror applies to pics too. You-re uglier than you think you are, in a general sense

Pictures aren't that reliable, I'm not sure about webcams but cameras have different focal lenses, and depending on how big these are, it will mostly exaggerate your features. Best way is to record yourself.
Agreed with getting blackpilled dudes to rate you. My confidence increased by a factor of like threefold when people said I was above average on Lookism.

That's because ratings in the incelosphere are different from normie ratings. They value certain features and we value certain features. For instance, we say hunter eyes are a good feature, but normies disagree, and they disregard it as being intimidating, and they see that as a negative feature. They like big eyes on men, for instance, whereas we disregard it as bug eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
The best way to find out how attractive you are is by asking blackpilled people to rate you. Or just look at how women treat you when you go into public.

I wish it was possible to neg people here. this thread and OP really deserve it.

the mirror is how you look like only flipped. you can verify this by looking at a friend in the mirror then looking at them irl. they are the same

normies even will say that male models are average lol.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and TakaRyo

jfl mirrors will always be more accurate than any fucking smartphone front facing camera. dont fall for the selfie jew. just because you dont look hideous in a mirror doesn't mean its jewing you.

FACEandLMS overrated NGL. He called me a Chad.
You're a Chad lite at the very least, your hairline lets you down.

FACEandLMS overrated NGL. He called me a Chad.
Well hes here for a long time so he is accurate. He really favors white people tho, cause he is black
Nice, that's average.
Thing is Im trying to reach a bit above avg or above avg to reach better treatment, better dating life and being more aceepted. I just cant imagine how many people judged me in 10 years of being fat.

Basically this.
allsmall.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
="and since the mirror is jewish bluepillef propaganda, i avoid it and take a pic of myself
:feelshaha:

Or just look at how women treat you when you go into public.

The only thing that matters tbh. How women treat you is your rating. Anything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How you look in real life:

Stretch your arms, flip your iPhone (so the back lens shows), and take a video.

That’s 100% accurate. Mirrors have made my chin sometimes less recessed... they also have given me symmetrical eyes (when in reality mine are asymmetrical). My side profile looks better in a mirror that allows you to see your side profile.

The true blackpill is the back camera. That’s how I discovered that I was a 4/10 subhuman. I used to believe I was at least a 6.

Last edited:
So mirror is not good presentation of it?

How retarded do people have to be to think mirrors are less accurate than cameras. Yes some mirrors are subtly warped but most are not unless there's something wrong with it or it's meant to magnify the image like makeup mirrors.

A mirror reflection is in stereo which means you can gauge depth of your facial features as if you were really looking at a clone of yourself. Second, it's a direct reflection back at you while a camera is a single focal point, often with a subpar lens and tiny sensor that will only take accurately proportioned pictures from a distance. And even then, you lose stereoscopy and so your recessed chin or long ass nose won't be visible and you'll often look better. The further back you move the less stereoscopy there will be in your reflection.

People see you in stereo from the distances you're interacting with them. The only thing a camera will let you see is a viewpoint that isn't from eye level.. For example looking at yourself from below or above to simulate how someone of a different height would perceive you. For this you should use a video because at least your brain can perceive a bit of depth this way.

Dumbest fucking thread ever.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 14262, Pendejo and 3 others
Can you make a speculation (lol) about the WHY though? I don't see any argument in your post but only straw-man fallacies, which makes the thread rather pointless to be honest. I guess you think the same about the back cam too.

Edit: Oh nvm, old thread and banned OP.

So mirror is not good presentation of it?
necrobumps me
-------------------

My face look like shit in selfie, but my ears seem smaller
On the other hand, in mirror from distance my face looks better but my ears are bigger

necrobumps me
-------------------

My face look like shit in selfie, but my ears seem smaller
On the other hand, in mirror from distance my face looks better but my ears are bigger
Yeh but ccould be distortion. Thats why Im asking cause Im recently researching it
Can you make a speculation (lol) about the WHY though? I don't see any argument in your post but only straw-man fallacies, which makes the thread rather pointless to be honest. I guess you think the same about the back cam too.

Edit: Oh nvm, old thread and banned OP.
Yeh I bumped it, was really corious
How retarded do people have to be to think mirrors are less accurate than cameras. Yes some mirrors are subtly warped but most are not unless there's something wrong with it or it's meant to magnify the image like makeup mirrors.

A mirror reflection is in stereo which means you can gauge depth of your facial features as if you were really looking at a clone of yourself. Second, it's a direct reflection back at you while a camera is a single focal point, often with a subpar lens and tiny sensor that will only take accurately proportioned pictures from a distance. And even then, you lose stereoscopy and so your recessed chin or long ass nose won't be visible and you'll often look better. The further back you move the less stereoscopy there will be in your reflection.

People see you in stereo from the distances you're interacting with them. The only thing a camera will let you see is a viewpoint that isn't from eye level.. For example looking at yourself from below or above to simulate how someone of a different height would perceive you. For this you should use a video because at least your brain can perceive a bit of depth this way.

Dumbest fucking thread ever.
Smart comment, the anwser I was looking for, thanks

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
cope.

when you look in a normal mirror in normal lighting, that is how others see you. just reversed.

Some mirrors are accurate some are not. If you want to see what you look like the best way is to put your phone on a surface high up, shoot video, and then walk 3 meters back at least from the camera and look back into it. Then you move your head around to show off the face.

Lighting would of course ideally be natural sunlight, and matters a lot.

Anyone who thinks an outstretched arm is enough to eliminate lens distortion are misinformed.

You can see your true self by putting two mirrors togeth
Er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072