REMINDER: YOU ARE PURPOSELY *LOWERING YOUR PSL* IF YOU DON'T USE A TRUE MIRROR

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Hello all,

I realize that this is a topic not really ever spoken about on here despite how important it truly is. On top of that, I typically do not contribute much to this site despite being on here for quite a bit, so here's my good deed for the year...

It has come to my attention that many people here think they are moggers due to looking at themselves in the mirrors, and then falsely assessing their PSL like the abused dogs they are.

Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

If you often think to yourself "Hmm, I think I look good, but then when I go out people still treat me like horseshit. I don't get it! :soy: :soy: :soy: " then chances are you're overrating yourself because you're looking at your reflection in a mirror.

This is the same reason why Snapchat makes you look so good, but then when you go to take a group photo using the back camera, you look like a complete and utter faggot.

We have been tricked into SPENDING OUR WHOLE LIVES WORKING ON A MIRROR IMAGE OF OURSELVES THAT DOESN'T EVEN REPRESENT WHAT WE LOOK LIKE IRL.

I fell into this trap for years until September 2022 when I spent forever looking in front of a mirror and doing my hair only to look like a complete retard in the photo booth I was using for a candid shot of my face. Then it hit me: I looked asymmetrical because I was too busy fixing my reflection and not what I looked like IRL.

I was lucky to be living in an apartment that had a medicine cabinet mirror, which meant I could just swivel it to the side at an angle where it would reflect off my main mirror reflection and give an accurate look at my face.

I looked at myself through this double-reflected, true look, and was in true terror at the abomination facing me. THIS IS HOW WOMEN SAW ME. NO WONDER THEY ARE TERRIFIED AND CALL CAMPUS SECURITY WHEN I TRY SPEAKING TO THEM :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I know what you're thinking, "muh muh Kristin you stupid fuck, it's only a slight difference. Muh Hernan Drago muh muh Chico look at themselves in the mirror and they mog :soy::soy::soy:"

First of all, you're not Chico or Drago tier, so shut the fuck up. Chances are, like me, you're a normie, and I am telling you, when you groom yourself according to the (fake) mirror, you're purposely making your face asymmetrical. Then you fool yourself into thinking you're face is as looksmaxxed as can be when in reality you look off to others.

You can easily boost yourself up 0.5 PSL by looking at your true reflection, and that's a guarantee. For normies on the cusp of being LTN or MTN, it can make all the difference in the world.

So you may be wondering how to see your true reflection...and for that, I suggest buying a true mirror.

Now, you can buy an authentic one for up to $250 online, but I bought one of these made in a chink sweatshop for like $16 off Amazon. I just got it last week after coping with a mirror that didn't truly show me what I looked like and boy oh boy I was reminded of how subhuman I was.

Once you purchase one and get past the initial shock of seeing how wonky your face looks, you will find that addressing the asymmetrical flaws in ur face isn't all too hard actually. In fact, it's just as easy as fixing your mirrored self. The only difference is now you're fixing something ppl normally see.

These mirrors work by being two separate mirrors reflected on each other to give you your true face. Basically what I was doing but without having to constantly open my medicine cabinet or hold a mirror up to another mirror jfl...

I went to the club last weekend and made out with twice as many girls as I usually do after getting this mirror. I got approached a lot more (even without cigs to offer), probably because I wasn't as lopsided looking, which is an indicator that this shit works. Ask @Preston if you don't believe me, I was messaging him while I was there.

https://www.amazon.com/true-mirror/s?k=true+mirror

Reminder, if you AREN'T analyzing your true face, you're not even trying, you retard.

Tagging people who actually looksmax and/or are intellectuals: @pneumocystosis @dannydipss @Preston @becomingnearperfect @MaestheticMaso @DildoFaggins @ElBastardo (you don't know me, but I appreciated your guide on eye color changing).

Disclaimer: I don't care if you didn't read. Congrats, take your rep you low quality piece of shit and continue to postmaxx to a bunch of virgin NPCs on this site. I'm giving you guys free info I should be charging you clowns. The winners will take this advice, the rest of you can continue to be KHHV losers. You know who you guys are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, LongForgotten, Xyjarz and 26 others
DIDN'T READ HURR DURR I'M GONNA MAKE MYSELF LOOK WORSE FOR NO FUCKING REASON

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
this is def gonna make me more depressed but fuckit bought one

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 64865, Mewton and 7 others
this is def gonna make me more depressed but fuckit bought one
congrats. You made a worthwhile purchase unlike everyone else who will cope with fixing a phantom image of themselves that doesn't exist

As I mentioned, once you get used to the real you, fixing your flaws will be just as easy. It may be offputting to touch a side of your face and then see that it's the opposite side on mirror, but once your brain is accustomed you will be making a difference people will actually see

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
congrats. You made a worthwhile purchase unlike everyone else who will cope with fixing a phantom image of themselves that doesn't exist

As I mentioned, once you get used to the real you, fixing your flaws will be just as easy. It may be offputting to touch a side of your face and then see that it's the opposite side on mirror, but once your brain is accustomed you will be making a difference people will actually see
kinda wish they made them bigger. only available options are quite small.

Hello all,

I realize that this is a topic not really ever spoken about on here despite how important it truly is. On top of that, I typically do not contribute much to this site despite being on here for quite a bit, so here's my good deed for the year...

It has come to my attention that many people here think they are moggers due to looking at themselves in the mirrors, and then falsely assessing their PSL like the abused dogs they are.

If you often think to yourself "Hmm, I think I look good, but then when I go out people still treat me like horseshit. I don't get it! :soy: :soy: :soy: " then chances are you're overrating yourself because you're looking at your reflection in a mirror.

View attachment 2541240

This is the same reason why Snapchat makes you look so good, but then when you go to take a group photo using the back camera, you look like a complete and utter faggot.

We have been tricked into SPENDING OUR WHOLE LIVES WORKING ON A MIRROR IMAGE OF OURSELVES THAT DOESN'T EVEN REPRESENT WHAT WE LOOK LIKE IRL.

I fell into this trap for years until September 2022 when I spent forever looking in front of a mirror and doing my hair only to look like a complete retard in the photo booth I was using for a candid shot of my face. Then it hit me: I looked asymmetrical because I was too busy fixing my reflection and not what I looked like IRL.

I was lucky to be living in an apartment that had a medicine cabinet mirror, which meant I could just swivel it to the side at an angle where it would reflect off my main mirror reflection and give an accurate look at my face.

View attachment 2541245

I looked at myself through this double-reflected, true look, and was in true terror at the abomination facing me. THIS IS HOW WOMEN SAW ME. NO WONDER THEY ARE TERRIFIED AND CALL CAMPUS SECURITY WHEN I TRY SPEAKING TO THEM :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I know what you're thinking, "muh muh Kristin you stupid fuck, it's only a slight difference. Muh Hernan Drago muh muh Chico look at themselves in the mirror and they mog :soy::soy::soy:"

First of all, you're not Chico or Drago tier, so shut the fuck up. Chances are, like me, you're a normie, and I am telling you, when you groom yourself according to the (fake) mirror, you're purposely making your face asymmetrical. Then you fool yourself into thinking you're face is as looksmaxxed as can be when in reality you look off to others.

You can easily boost yourself up 0.5 PSL by looking at your true reflection, and that's a guarantee. For normies on the cusp of being LTN or MTN, it can make all the difference in the world.

So you may be wondering how to see your true reflection...and for that, I suggest buying a true mirror.

Now, you can buy an authentic one for up to $250 online, but I bought one of these made in a chink sweatshop for like $16 off Amazon. I just got it last week after coping with a mirror that didn't truly show me what I looked like and boy oh boy I was reminded of how subhuman I was.

Once you purchase one and get past the initial shock of seeing how wonky your face looks, you will find that addressing the asymmetrical flaws in ur face isn't all too hard actually. In fact, it's just as easy as fixing your mirrored self. The only difference is now you're fixing something ppl normally see.

These mirrors work by being two separate mirrors reflected on each other to give you your true face. Basically what I was doing but without having to constantly open my medicine cabinet or hold a mirror up to another mirror jfl...

View attachment 2541288

I went to the club last weekend and made out with twice as many girls as I usually do after getting this mirror. I got approached a lot more (even without cigs to offer), probably because I wasn't as lopsided looking, which is an indicator that this shit works. Ask @Preston if you don't believe me, I was messaging him while I was there.

Amazon product ASIN B0CCHSDDCP
Reminder, if you AREN'T analyzing your true face, you're not even trying, you retard.

Tagging people who actually looksmax and/or are intellectuals: @pneumocystosis @dannydipss @Preston @becomingnearperfect @MaestheticMaso @DildoFaggins @ElBastardo (you don't know me, but I appreciated your guide on eye color changing).

Disclaimer: I don't care if you didn't read. Congrats, take your rep you low quality piece of shit and continue to postmaxx to a bunch of virgin NPCs on this site. I'm giving you guys free info I should be charging you clowns. The winners will take this advice, the rest of you can continue to be KHHV losers. You know who you guys are.

One can only laugh at the level of autism at this point. Its easy huh? You put your hand inside your face and move your fucking bone? Its not easy, whats happening is simply u getting used to the non mirrored image, u r not changing shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 64865, efidescontinuado and 8 others
And if we look in regular mirrors and aim to be symmetrical? This wouldn’t have the exact same effect, or are you implying there’s also some sort of “blind spot” effect.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and wayme
kinda wish they made them bigger. only available options are quite small.
if it's enough for your face, that's all that matters tbh. No girl is gonna be like "omg his nipples are slightly off". Body symmetry isn't as important

But it doesn’t work like that:

The reason you notice you look worse or asymmetric is because you’re viewing yourself from an inverted plane that you don’t normally use. This is why you notice the differences immediately. To normies, they won’t notice your minor asymmetries unless it’s really death tier and you would look like your mirrored version to them.

Try using the inverted filter for a while and you’d notice that you look normal as you’ve gotten used to the new plane.

Either way having a symmetrical hair style, eyes, and jaw is better either way.

• +1
Reactions: icedancer, buflek, Niki9911 and 4 others
And if we look in regular mirrors and aim to be symmetrical? This wouldn’t have the exact same effect, or are you implying there’s also some sort of “blind spot” effect.
he’s saying you should try to max out the asymmetry to benefit how you actually look, not how you look reversed in a mirror i think

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I'm saying that looking at a regular mirror and trying to look symmetrical to fix the "mirrored" appearance is pointless cope. No person sees you as your mirrored version. They see you as the version you see in the true mirror, which is why you should focus on making sure you look symmetrical in that, rather than the mirrored version of yourself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Ain't reading allat.

You put your hand inside your face and move your fucking bone? Its not easy retard whats happening is simply u getting used to the non mirrored image, u r not changing shit
yeah bro cuz we definitely move our fucking bones when looking in a regular mirror smh at this faggotry

Ain't reading allat.

I'm saying that looking at a regular mirror and trying to look symmetrical to fix the "mirrored" appearance is pointless cope. No person sees you as your mirrored version. They see you as the version you see in the true mirror, which is why you should focus on making sure you look symmetrical in that, rather than the mirrored version of yourself
But if you have a bit of spacial reasoning, you can notice the asymmetries via a normal mirror and just use that to style yourself. Albeit in the opposite direction.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Deleted member 29581
Water but convinced me to actually buy one for once, good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
But it doesn’t work like that:

The reason you notice you look worse or asymmetric is because you’re viewing yourself from an inverted plane that you don’t normally use. This is why you notice the differences immediately. To normies, they won’t notice your minor asymmetries unless it’s really death tier and you would look like your mirrored version to them.

Try using the inverted filter for a while and you’d notice that you look normal as you’ve gotten used to the new plane.

Either way having a symmetrical hair style, eyes, and jaw is better either way.
sure, some of the shock may be from not being used to your face in the true mirror

However, I used to part my hair to conform to the mirrored image of myself, which looked fine in the false mirrored image. I then took a look with the true mirror and then noticed my hair was completely fucked. In fact, my middle part looked like a banana peel because I'd part it too heavily on one side and not the other. It may seem like a big deal, but it's definitely not something I noticed or picked up on when looking at the false image

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Water but convinced me to actually buy one for once, good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
Just bought one,I forgot to get one ages ago when astrosky was talking about them,also dnr

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Mewton, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
can u link the one you bought (from amazon im assuming) ur from aus as well i think
I’m from the United States, but this is the one I purchased (Amazon won’t let me link for some reason)

946EF013 ACCC 4C9B B642 288AE5EE3A89

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
This doesn’t make any sense at all.

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911 and Senssei
Barely any reviews for the ones in the UK.

One of the few are:
Screenshot 2023 11 09 04 46 36 942 comamazonmShopandroidshopping edit

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Mewton, j05 and 4 others
yeah bro cuz we definitely move our fucking bones when looking in a regular mirror smh at this faggotry
jesus christ thats not what i said. The thing is that it doesnt matter u have a regular or non mirror u will get used to the image the same way and about the simmetry theres nothing u can do

• +1
Reactions: icedancer
But it doesn’t change shit except being used to your true image. Just think about when you see your friend in a mirror they legit look the same than irl and it does same effect for them to see their true image (back camera) since they ain’t used to it

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Mewton and capybar
Just get two mirrors and place them side by side faggot

• +1
Reactions: icedancer and j05
Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

Try mirroring other people, they look like shit after mirroring too lol
The mirror is you're a fool, it's just your brain that's not used to the mirrored version of you

• +1
Reactions: icedancer
Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

Fuck youu made me so depressed now im gonna buy a sharp knife and cut both my corner of lip upwards like joker

Yes bro reflecting your face laterally will transform your Chad bone structure into a melted blob of mess.

Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

i look the same in a true mirror. Just hold two mirrors together and save yourself money from buying one. Also no one notices slight asymmetry irl so it’s not gonna ascend you any psl points

Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

Gyatt

Nope that's just wrong.

Your Brain just isn't used to your non mirrored self.

If you want to know how you look to others do this:
-Get a good camera
-Make a video of yourself from a bit of a distance with the back side (if you are using a phone). So no selfie mode.
-It will most likely look like shit to you because it's non mirrored.
-Watch the Video through a Mirror or otherwise flip it back to a Mirrored Version.
-You look normal but not quite as good as in the Mirror because you won't subconsciously only focus on the good parts. You see the entire face.
-That's how other people see you. They won't notice the asymmetries because they are accustomed to your non mirrored face. Matter of fact for other people it's actually insignificant if they see your mirrored or non mirrored version of you since they don't know you face well enough to notice them. That's why even friends look the same to you if you see them Naturally or through a mirror.

One challenge: Try to look at yourself only non mirrored for one month or longer. At first it will be horrible. Then you will get accustomed to it. If you then look at yourself in a Mirror you will look like shit again because now your Brain is used to your non mirrored appearance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, sexchat, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
good thread. thought abt getting one a while back but didn’t think it was that big of a deal. now i see it is

which one did u buy btw?

Nope that's just wrong.

Your Brain just isn't used to your non mirrored self.

If you want to know how you look to others do this:
-Get a good camera
-Make a video of yourself from a bit of a distance with the back side (if you are using a phone). So no selfie mode.
-It will most likely look like shit to you because it's non mirrored.
-Watch the Video through a Mirror or otherwise flip it back to a Mirrored Version.
-You look normal but not quite as good as in the Mirror because you won't subconsciously only focus on the good parts. You see the entire face.
-That's how other people see you. They won't notice the asymmetries because they are accustomed to your non mirrored face. Matter of fact for other people it's actually insignificant if they see your mirrored or non mirrored version of you since they don't know you face well enough to notice them. That's why even friends look the same to you if you see them Naturally or through a mirror.

One challenge: Try to look at yourself only non mirrored for one month or longer. At first it will be horrible. Then you will get accustomed to it. If you then look at yourself in a Mirror you will look like shit again because now your Brain is used to your non mirrored appearance.
How did this not get reps? Good shit dog saved me like 15 bucks

Look at your friend irl
Then in mirror
They look the same

cringe + dnr + water + jfl + fake and gay + tales

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Using a vertical double mirror will brutally exaggerate your asymmetries.

Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

Nice ads retards, but i will not buy your stuff jew

@Greycel Slayer

Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

True also look better in mirrors than photos

Hello all,

View attachment 2541240

View attachment 2541245

View attachment 2541288

Is there any significant difference between true mirror and my back camera?