I really can’t fathom how my face looks irl anymore

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
Yeah I know that’s a clear sign I’m not really attractive. I look good in selfie camera on normal distance, then the further I extend my hand, the worse my face looks, and becomes rounder. I also don’t look bad in mirrors unless too close. Then on candids and photos from distance my face is very narrow + I have peanut skull. But I look the worst in the set up back camera, my face looks round + giga asymmetrical.
Also lightning is crucial for me, as I have visible smile lines because of recessed maxilla lol. I heard that back camera is the most accurate along with true mirror, and now I’m literally insecure to go meet my gf jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lokmazclock, Aero, N1666 and 2 others
Yeah I know that’s a clear sign I’m not really attractive. I look good in selfie camera on normal distance, then the further I extend my hand, the worse my face looks, and becomes rounder. I also don’t look bad in mirrors unless too close. Then on candids and photos from distance my face is very narrow + I have peanut skull. But I look the worst in the set up back camera, my face looks round + giga asymmetrical.
Also lightning is crucial for me, as I have visible smile lines because of recessed maxilla lol. I heard that back camera is the most accurate along with true mirror, and now I’m literally insecure to go meet my gf jfl.
All this negativity just further increases your inceldom. Nobody cares how ugly you are, you can either try to fix it or cry on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, fagtard, Zukiteru and 6 others
All this negativity just further increases your inceldom. Nobody cares how ugly you are, you can either try to fix it or cry on incel forums
I’m almost fully softmaxxed and got a girl because of that, but now I have BDD. I can only further ascend with lefort lol

idk if i have a peanut skull or not tbh

I just go out and even if a single women is not eyeing me I blame myself and strive for perfection

I look good in selfie camera on normal distance, then the further I extend my hand, the worse my face looks, and becomes rounder.
Works the opposite way for most people

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Pm me face far from camera and close to camera i’ll tell you how bad it is

Send pics I'll tell you

Are smile lines always from recessed maxilla?

Mirror is the only accurate source since it directly reflects light.
“but muh inverse face asymmetry mirror delusion” ppl dont notice your ‘asymmetry’ they see ur reflection just mirrored thats it.

It only looks weird because you are not use it it.

E.g if you are used to seeing asymmetry in your chin by 3mm to the right everyday in the reflection you will prob not notice it, and so will others

but once you flip your image, your chin will appear offset to the left by 6mm since it is 3mm off of being perfectly straight and another 3mm away the opposite direction where you are used to seeing it to the right. Therefore causing facial dysphoria.

Nearly everyone has this feeling even models, yet no one else other than yourself can point it out. Unless your face is perfectly fucking straight to the nanometer you are destined to feel asymmetrical when taking back camera pics

+ Back cameras have worse distortion than front when close up to the face, but back cameras usually have more accurate colouring

Conclusion, only trust a mirror. Don’t even trust double mirrors since they also do what is said in paragraph 3*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, urukhaiascension and N1666
Are smile lines always from recessed maxilla?
at older age there are nasolabal folds because of skin sagging, but if you are young and have lines on your cheeks in day lightning, you just dont have bone there, just touch the area

• +1
Reactions: silencio
at older age there are nasolabal folds because of skin sagging, but if you are young and have lines on your cheeks in day lightning, you just dont have bone there, just touch the area
I'm young, and in some lightings it's bad. I have type 1 malocclusion so no underbite.

What else could cause it?

I'm young, and in some lightings it's bad. I have type 1 malocclusion so no underbite.

What else could cause it?
as im saying your skin just isn’t stretched there, if you dont have enough bone, you will have significant depression there called canine fossa. i heard that the lines can somehow be hidden by applying tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: silencio
:feelswhy:

as im saying your skin just isn’t stretched there, if you dont have enough bone, you will have significant depression there called canine fossa. i heard that the lines can somehow be hidden by applying tretinoin
I will try volufiline or pdo threads probably if I don't have acne anymore there