LocationMaxxing, one video saying more then a 1000 words

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
This is locationmaxxing extreme, example.

That dude is basically an incel in Australia; because he is "just" a 30-something normie. While he's overall not that bad looking, and he seems like a good/decent and moral person.
Yet, in optimum location. He's getting alot of attention and interest; even from Stacy tier women.
ANd if he wants to have children, he can do that with genetically well looking women instead of having to reproduce with an ugly Australian woman and thus creating maybe (more likely) ugly children and mixing his genes with genetical "trash".

I disagree on the way he goes about to a largle extend, them being the aspects of: using a "datingservice"; being in way to much hurry not taking enough time to get to know them; planning on moving her to Australia.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan, Yliaster, Deleted member 4416 and 10 others
What year is the video from? Because dating services in 2019 are all scams - eastern Europe just isn't poor enough anymore for them to work. That and Tinder (and other dates sites) has decimated the dating agency market.

Of course, locationmaxing is legit - both for getting an LTR and just fucking around.

>planning on moving her to Australia
What could go wrong? Naivety at its peak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Inscol, Stevensmithgerard and 10 others
What year is the video from?
I dunno. I think it's october 2018, but I can't verify.
Because dating services in 2019 are all scams
That's also what I disliked about the dude his choice. he shouldn't do it that way, I would not if I wanted that. I would go there myself.
- eastern Europe just isn't poor enough anymore for them to work. That and Tinder (and other dates sites) has decimated the dating agency market.
Okay. Besides the money aspect, the male shortage also a factor there i assume.

Of course, locationmaxing is legit - both for getting an LTR and just fucking around.
Yes. For that guy. In Australia, the dating/relationship "game" is on extremely hard mode. And there all off a sudden "the game" is on "easy mode" for him
>planning on moving her to Australia
What could go wrong? Naivety at its peak.
I tought so to. The only reason that guy has so much leverage, is because of the male shortage (and maybe other factors there). Now, if he takes her to Australia; he losses all that leverage. Likely even the opposite, in Australia probabaly women hold all the power and choice, in the dating game. So he's gotta be more smart about that.
Also. Lieflong marriages are a thing of the past anyways. As long, (if he wants children) as he gets a good 10 years out of the relationship it should be fine. Kid is then old enough to be pretty much set for 75% (I heard at age 7, the frame is already there).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and mikeock
Okay. Besides the money aspect, the male shortage also a factor there i assume.
There's not a male shortage - it's just that a lot of young men are raging alcoholics (at least in Russia/Belarus) and there's massive underemployment.

Its not as bad as it used to be but still.

The biggest problem (for LTR) is the language issue. Because the girls who are fluent in English have probably already fucked a ton of foreigners. And the girls who reside in smaller towns aren't likely to be good in English.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Usum
There's not a male shortage - it's just that a lot of young men are raging alcoholics (at least in Russia/Belarus) and there's massive underemployment.

Its not as bad as it used to be but still.

The biggest problem (for LTR) is the language issue. Because the girls who are fluent in English have probably already fucked a ton of foreigners. And the girls who reside in smaller towns aren't likely to be good in English.
Thanks for the input. I didn't know this stuff.

How come you know? You been to such places?

This isn't locationmaxxing this is scam artist women trying to find rich men to take them to Australia

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Patient A, Kevin Logan and 13 others
this is scam artist women trying to find rich men to take them to Australia
This is not location based. That most women are scam artist.

First of all. Aren't all women scam artist. For example, plenty males I know, marry an ungly Western landwale whom divorce rapes them after some years. Which I often think, is pre-planned from her side.
And Western women aren't after a normie dude, for his money? They are as well. Nearly all women are interested in a man his money, when he isn't a Chad.

Imo.
Most women want to scam/fuck over/use a guy (when he's isn't a Chad), in some way. To get what they want.
As a guy, that wants to date/relationship with women. You can't be a naive gullible dude. But you need to be carefull, negotiate hard for your wants being met, not put yourself in a bad situation where she holds the power over you, etc..

If a normie man don't want to run the risk, of losing money, or being with someone that is interested in his money. Then he should avoid women, and go monk mode or full hardcore MGTOW.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A and Stevensmithgerard
These women are utter desperate scum that are probably looked down upon by Ukrainian society..
I went to Kiev.. most people live good... My gf had a good job and so did lots of women on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Patient A and Stevensmithgerard
These women are utter desperate scum that are probably looked down upon by Ukrainian society..
I went to Kiev.. most people live good... My gf had a good job and so did lots of women on Tinder
I do also disagree on the use of such agency, as in that video. Dudes should go themselfes and do their own searching of women; one can't outsource that imo.

I'll add this dude video. Also to this LocationMaxxing thread.

That dude is going about it more the right way.
Instead of taking a woman from a shithole, and moving her to the West country (which is a flaud thing to do, likely). The safest way to keep her commited to you, is to go life in that shithole.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, EdwardCullen and Deleted member 6401
This is locationmaxxing extreme, example.

That dude is basically an incel in Australia; because he is "just" a 30-something normie. While he's overall not that bad looking, and he seems like a good/decent and moral person.
Yet, in optimum location. He's getting alot of attention and interest; even from Stacy tier women.
ANd if he wants to have children, he can do that with genetically well looking women instead of having to reproduce with an ugly Australian woman and thus creating maybe (more likely) ugly children and mixing his genes with genetical "trash".

I disagree on the way he goes about to a largle extend, them being the aspects of: using a "datingservice"; being in way to much hurry not taking enough time to get to know them; planning on moving her to Australia.

He looks like Chrish Benoit

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Instead of taking a woman from a shithole, and moving her to the West country (which is a flaud thing to do, likely). The safest way to keep her commited to you, is to go life in that shithole.

just move your entire life to another country bro and learn their language for the chance to be a provider for 1 girl

meanwhile chad has an endless supply of prime foreign exchange students who barely speak english that lick his cum off the dorm walls for free

if you have to go looking for it, it never began

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Patient A, Usum and 3 others
just move your entire life to another country bro and learn their language for the chance to be a provider for 1 girl

meanwhile chad has an endless supply of prime foreign exchange students who barely speak english that lick his cum off the dorm walls for free

fuck chad

how is wife looks like ? he looks incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and Deleted member 5891
If you want the perfect location just PM me, not Ukraine or other oversaturated shits.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6401

Only 1 reason I can think of, to make that worthwhile.
When a dude wants to have children. And he wants to max. the chance of having good looking children.
Because the genetically unatractive women I see normie guys have kids with in the West, is laughable. Fucking up your genetic offspring and family tree with subhumaness looks.

A big sacrifice for a man. A sacrifice, I would never do for a woman. But for your own kids, I can imagine it.

Obviously, ideal is to be good looking dude, and can bang and have kids with Stacy in own country.
But when a dude wants children, and can only get women in his West nation for reproduction that are unattractive. Locationmaxxing is legit, imo.

how is wife looks like ? he looks incel
1 time I recall she was in a video briefly.
She is many points above his looks level. She is a 20 something year old, and facially she looked average at minimum. She looked tall also. And she was slim/fit.
They had together now at least 1 kid, probably 2.
This dude is so cheating the looksmatched system. The only way possible was his location maxxing And being decently wealthy I guess.
He did his family tree a huge favour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
South America is one of the best places for locationmaxxing. IMO it is better than SEA. Most people are too high inhib to go to South America because of the violence and high crime rates, which means whites will be in more demand due to so few of them being there. Meanwhile SEA is flooded with white incels, which might affect how much whites are in demand there.

And of course, it goes without saying, Latinas are way better looking then SEA gooks. I don't usually like to brag about my Tinder results, but here I think it is relevant. I matched with some top-tier Latinas when i spoofed my location to Peru.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Patient A, Stevensmithgerard and 6 others
South America is one of the best places for locationmaxxing. IMO it is better than SEA. Most people are too high inhib to go to South America because of the violence and high crime rates, which means whites will be in more demand due to so few of them being there. Meanwhile SEA is flooded with white incels, which might affect how much whites are in demand there.

And of course, it goes without saying, Latinas are way better looking then SEA gooks. I don't usually like to brag about my Tinder results, but here I think it is relevant. I matched with some top-tier Latinas when i spoofed my location to Peru.
mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and Krezo
If you want the perfect location just PM me, not Ukraine or other oversaturated shits.
jfl at nigga pretending he knows some "hidden location"
fcking Atlantis or what? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 10494, Slayerino and 5 others

Cool. Nice add for dating, and screwing around a bit.

For, offspring Maxxing . Is it good also??
All knowing the basic ideal is: as tall as possible, as white as possible, as mid-european phenotype as possible.

The mix of 1 white parent and 1 latin parent; might work out well. Especially if offspring is tall, golden skin and then blue eyes.
I also know 1 guy, tall big white Dutch guy and not bad looking also. He married a cute looking, but also small and short Colombian woman.
They had 5 kids.The 3 men/boys. Now all adults. Where fucked, incels i guestimate. 2 of them moved to japan, to find women there. 1 still here. The problem was, the looks didn't appeal much to the local dutch and they were short for Netherlands standards. They got height mogged so much, by these tall Dutch guys that we are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Cool. Nice add for dating, and screwing around a bit.

For, offspring Maxxing . Is it good also??
All knowing the basic ideal is: as tall as possible, as white as possible, as mid-european phenotype as possible.
The mix of 1 white parent and 1 latin parent; might work out well. Especially if offspring is tall, golden skin and then blue eyes.
Don't even have to be that tall. A quick google tells me the average height in Peru for men is 5ft 4. Just be average looking with blue or green eyes and you will get top tier Latinas.

About offspring, sometimes your child may inherit your blue or green eyes which would be a massive halo for them.

• +1
Don't even have to be that tall.
LOL. 6'2 here, brag. Aka, a bit above average in the land of the Dutch giants.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
Pm me on location pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Htobrother and Chico Chicowski
Did you do any locationmaxx @eduardkoopman ?

Did you do any locationmaxx @eduardkoopman ?
nope, not really.

I'm not talking from my own experience. More from what I know or seen from a few dudes I know. And from online info's I heard.

I only had 1 glimps of it, a bit. Way back.
Back in 2007, I was 23 orso, and a dateless, kissess, virgin. I went on holiday to Serbia for a couple of days, maybe ony 3 days. There, I tried meet women also on holiday. There I managed to have like 3-4 dates orso there, some hugs, handholds and a kiss, and alot of dances at a salsa club. Alot better then then near 100% rejections or whatevers, I had experienced so far. At home again I thought I just gotta hit the salsa clubs those places are good. The next weekend back home, I went out to a salsa club, and just like in Serbia I tried to make a very small chat and asked women to dance salsa with me. In that Serbian salsa bar, I got accepted like near 100% of the time. In that Dutch place I got rejected. I think it must have been like 10 rejections in row. Then I was broken, and went home. LOL, brutal.
q3V3Xe3-796x531.jpg

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Slayerino, Patient A and 4 others
nope, not really.

I'm not talking from my own experience. More from what I know or seen from a few dudes I know. And from online info's I heard.

I only had 1 glimps of it, a bit. Way back.
Back in 2007, I was 23 orso, and a dateless, kissess, virgin. I went on holiday to Serbia for a couple of days, maybe ony 3 days. There, I tried meet women also on holiday. There I managed to have like 3-4 dates orso there, some hugs, handholds and a kiss, and alot of dances at a salsa club. Alot better then then near 100% rejections or whatevers, I had experienced so far. At home again I thought I just gotta hit the salsa clubs those places are good. The next weekend back home, I went out to a salsa club, and just like in Serbia I tried to make a very small chat and asked women to dance salsa with me. In that Serbian salsa bar, I got accepted like near 100% of the time. In that Dutch place I got rejected. I think it must have been like 10 rejections in row. Then I was broken, and went home. LOL, brutal.
q3V3Xe3-796x531.jpg
Man that's brutal, so what the hell are you still doing in Netherrlands ? Moneymaxx, then go in EE brother.

Man that's brutal, so what the hell are you still doing in Netherrlands ? Moneymaxx, then go in EE brother.
The reason I'm still in The Netherlands. Is because I in my later 20's entered an LTR BetaBuxxing type of relationship, that lasted plenty years. And when that ended, I was basically broke, and also not in the mood for relationships and dating enymore. I went the religious Buddhist route after that, trying to work towards and become a enlightened (celibate) monk. I always had in life the feeling, I wanted to overcome "myself' ants/needs and I had to try out the promise that was given with Buddhist mediation and the Buddha, saying that is something achieveable. That aim ended, 1 year ago orso. Now I'm back, having regular aims and in regular life, trying to looksmaxx and moneymaxx. I try to looksmaxx untill this summe,r and enter the dating game locally again, so how it goes nowadays. If the Looksmaxxing doesn't work out well, in getting decent reulats here. Then the MoneyMaxxing I can hopefully do will set me up that in a couple of years I have enogh set up to go LocationMaxxing in EE. In the mean time, I'll likely test the waters there a bt by going holidaying there a couple of times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Deleted member 275 and WillVisitGandy
The reason I'm still in The Netherlands. Is because I in my later 20's entered an LTR BetaBuxxing type of relationship, that lasted plenty years. And when that ended, I was basically broke, and also not in the mood for relationships and dating enymore. I went the religious Busshist route aftre that, rying to become a (celibate) monk. That aim ended, 1 year ago orso. Now I'm back, in reglar life, trying to looksmaxx and moneymaxx. I try to looksmaxx untill this summer and enter the dating game locally again, so how it goes nowadays. If the Looksmaxxing doesn't work out well, in getting decent reulats here. Then the MoneyMaxxing I can hopefully do will set me up that in a couple of years I have enogh set up to go LocationMaxxing in EE. In the mean time, I'll likely test the waters there a bt by going holidaying there a couple of times.

That sounds like a good plan man

The perfect race to be is native american . Im talkinf about those with feathers n shit hauling with a tomahauk at night bcs niggers took their america territory

The reason I'm still in The Netherlands. Is because I in my later 20's entered an LTR BetaBuxxing type of relationship, that lasted plenty years. And when that ended, I was basically broke, and also not in the mood for relationships and dating enymore. I went the religious Buddhist route after that, trying to work towards and become a enlightened (celibate) monk. I always had in life the feeling, I wanted to overcome "myself' ants/needs and I had to try out the promise that was given with Buddhist mediation and the Buddha, saying that is something achieveable. That aim ended, 1 year ago orso. Now I'm back, having regular aims and in regular life, trying to looksmaxx and moneymaxx. I try to looksmaxx untill this summe,r and enter the dating game locally again, so how it goes nowadays. If the Looksmaxxing doesn't work out well, in getting decent reulats here. Then the MoneyMaxxing I can hopefully do will set me up that in a couple of years I have enogh set up to go LocationMaxxing in EE. In the mean time, I'll likely test the waters there a bt by going holidaying there a couple of times.

I recommend going to Thailand or Philipines for some easy slaying...

Eastern Europe is not what it used to be.. It's almost as hard as Western Europe now..

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
This isn't locationmaxxing this is scam artist women trying to find rich men to take them to Australia
exactly
blackpill is universal, it isnt dependent on location or any other factor, its literally BIOLOGICAL
tho i was in disbelief when the incel actually met with that forward grown 7psl blonde stacy
attraction will never be genuine, they all just want a green card

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Nosecel
Just get good fucking looking bro, stop with the cope!

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Stevensmithgerard
I recommend going to Thailand or Philipines for some easy slaying...

Eastern Europe is not what it used to be.. It's almost as hard as Western Europe now..
Thanks for the advice.
You heave experience with this yourself? What was it like for you?
I personally am not that interested in slaying. The thing is, I will likely want to have children with the next 5-10 years. Not yet, but after 5 years from now orso, I want to start that.
My past situation, basically normie looks level, and the imo pretty though dating market place (for men) where I life. Makes that I would had to settle with a woman fro babies, that was imo 1 or more points below my looks level. I see local dudes where I life reproduce with women so much more worse looking then them, it's playing Russian roulette on how the kids will trun out imo.
Doing That is not going to create good odds for a having beautifull or upper normie tier looking kids. I atm try to looks maxx, i dunno how far I can get, I hope high tier normie range if I'm really lucky. If I can find looksmatched woman where I life within next 5 years, then that's okay. If not, then I have to go locationmaxxing (if I still want kids). I don't dare to risk, createing a child with a Thai, etc. woman. Because of it's a boy he might be fucked in this white land of the tall giants where I life (I know 1 Dutch dude, whom had boy child with Laos woman. I heard from him, the primeray and elimentairy teacher at school said aleady he had a bit of hard time stading up for himself. Obviously, because he is smaller then the other kids it doesn't help. I see problems already happening a bit imo. His parents are also weak soy, so when I play with him I try to teach him some fighting skills to be able to defend himself better from bully-ing behavior). Likewise I know a guy, whom had children with a small Colombian woman. The girls are doing fine. But the boys, all adults now. 2 of the 3 boys already moved to japan (for women), because I think they were likely having 0% luck here.

That's why Eastern Europe and Russia women, seem most appealing places for locatonmaxxing to me. Still can have tall white kid. I was, and am still looking into maybe locationmaxxing of certain countries in Africa. Like how the odds are, for how kids turn out, for that. Some said it works great, with some.
Just get good fucking looking bro, stop with the cope!
Best solution. I agree.
"just" getting good looking. Is that even an option for most, I dunno. There is only so much ascension possible.

locationmaxxing after 35yo is a legit option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Stevensmithgerard
The country nobody speaks about : HUNGARY.
Still, it is also the country of Chads but most are poor.
I am pretty sure I would slay there (as a med).

The country nobody speaks about : HUNGARY.
Still, it is also the country of Chads but most are poor.
I am pretty sure I would slay there (as a med).

But they're part of the EU so anyone can move to the UK or Germany and many already have.

Just be Westerner does not work in Central/Eastern EU states.

The differences on Tinder are very stark. I can get loads of matches in Ukraine..
Move my location a couple of hundred miles to the west (Poland) and i'll get jackshit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Is it a legit Strategy to get a Women of the UK 18-22 years old?
For a LTR/Marriage to have kids with

I just can't imagine settling down to a 30 years old roasty who taken 100+ dicks and expect to marry her and have kids

Is it a legit Strategy to get a Women of the UK 18-22 years old?
For a LTR/Marriage to have kids with

I just can't imagine settling down to a 30 years old roasty who taken 100+ dicks and expect to marry her and have kids
As for having kids. The genes of the woman is most important, imo.
For an LTR, it's important she is lifeable with. A woman with 100+ laycount is usually not lifeable with.

When looking to have kids. One aims to find both. But I would find the genes aspect more important, than the personality match and her being lifeable.
Commonly will seperate when the child is 7-8 years old anyways. because that's the new norm(al). And okay-ish, since child is developed in it's root basic well being for life anyways by the age of 7, so you either produced and raised success or failure anyways. Mentally speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and lasthope
As for having kids. The genes of the woman is most important, imo.
For an LTR, it's important she is lifeable with. A woman with 100+ laycount is usually not lifeable with.

When looking to have kids. One aims to find both. But I would find the genes aspect more important, than the personality match and her being lifeable.
Commonly will seperate when the child is 7-8 years old anyways. because that's the new norm(al). And okay-ish, since child is developed in it's root basic well being for life anyways by the age of 7, so you either produced and raised success or failure anyways. Mentally speaking.
True that
Especially that she is lifeable with. Sadly i think such women is realy hard to find in the west
Like: psl5+low laycount+ not dump+ lifeable with

True that
Especially that she is lifeable with. Sadly i think such women is realy hard to find in the west
Like: psl5+low laycount+ not dump+ lifeable with
Thanks.

To add.
I think the concept of: spending REST of life with the 1 womanyou have kids with. IS outdated, nowadays.
If you get a 10 year run, that's the max in general. It's not great, but imo not that bad either.
I read about child development, and actually mentally speaking. The kid from conception untill 5 years old; is all the time that decides his mental levels for life. he/she is by the age of 5, either set or fucked (or in beteween) for life, mentally speaking. already.

So, to a large extend. The pairing up between mom-and-dad; serves less function after the child is like 7 years old. Because by that time it's already pretty muh set if you buildgood mental quality child or not. Than after that, it's just nutirtion maxxing, and making sure the child develops physically well, which is not that difficult to do as the mental guidance you need to give alot of, in the first few years of child.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Thanks.

To add.
I think the concept of: spending REST of life with the 1 womanyou have kids with. IS outdated, nowadays.
If you get a 10 year run, that's the max in general. It's not great, but imo not that bad either.
I read about child development, and actually mentally speaking. The kid from conception untill 5 years old; is all the time that decides his mental levels for life. he/she is by the age of 5, either set or fucked (or in beteween) for life, mentally speaking. already.

So, to a large extend. The pairing up between mom-and-dad; serves less function after the child is like 7 years old. Because by that time it's already pretty muh set if you buildgood mental quality child or not. Than after that, it's just nutirtion maxxing, and making sure the child develops physically well, which is not that difficult to do as the mental guidance you need to give alot of, in the first few years of child.
But again how you find a wife even for 10 years which isnt a roasty?
Travel to the UK?

Travel to the UK?
How did you get the idea that UK, women are prude? I never heard that.

Females haveing low body-count. Depends MOSTLY on 2 things,;
1. her personality
2. her location/country (and the common perception there, peer-pressure, etc.)

What do you consider roastie level?
above 0
above 10
above 20
??

Most women, in data in the netherlands self-report for example lifetime amount of sex partner..

45% of women in lifetime so far report 2 or les sex partners, in Netherlands.
Now lets assume they 100% under report, so we double the amount of partners they report.
So than 45% of Dutch women in lifetime, report less than 5 sexual partners. That's imo not alot.
So I guess, half of women below 25 years old should be below 5 sexual partners. Which imo isn't that bad.
But, you gotta learn how to identify what type of women likely had alot of sexual partners and will likely need fresh dick again soon, and which ones are more controlled in that aspect.
Knipsel654

Last edited:
  • +1
Travel to the UK?
I dunno UK. But it seems hyper competative. If moving to Europe, solely for female reasons. Than I would say: Baltics, Russia, Ukraine, maybe Poland, I dunno maybe also Hungary-Slovakia, Yugoslavian countries, and those type of places.
Because:
1. the women there are probably a little bit better looking than in West Europe
2. less male competition, in amounts. And probably the men there are generally a bit less attractive or desireable partners than in West Europe. (I know/heard plenty of alcohol addicts men, so that makes those men not good options).

Last edited:
  • +1
Above 10 defently
Virgin would be better but i think it is unrealsitic. I am already living in Europe and the good think is that russian was my motherlangue that i unlearned (so probaly can learn it faster).

And sorry for misconception by UK i mean Ukraine.
What is your Goal since you are bit older?

What is your Goal since you are bit older?
ATM. I looksmaxxed for 1st time in my life. Hopefuly that will increase my options in amount but more importantly in quality..
Next few years, I wanna try in home country (Netheralnds) to have some fun with dating and hopefully find in the process a good potential woman for having 1 or 2 kids with.
If unsuccessfull in the next 3-4 years with that. I should consider locationmaxxing.

• +1
ATM. I looksmaxxed for 1st time in my life. Hopefuly that will increase my options in amount but more importantly in quality..
Next few years, I wanna try in home country (Netheralnds) to have some fun with dating and hopefully find in the process a good potential woman for having 1 or 2 kids with.
If unsuccessfull in the next 3-4 years with that. I should consider locationmaxxing.
Seems based good luck with that. I think i will also try to find a gf in my location after looksmaxing
if it fails i will try locationmax

The think is i just cant betabux a girld with 10+ laycount
i would feel like a turbo chuck

9D7E16A1 EF80 4096 94BD B680E2839B2B

• JFL
Reactions: lutte