Reactions: AbandonShip
@Dark Badboy
This is you you 5'6" manlet nigger.
Lol at calling curries subhuman when you are a curry looking nigger yourself
"Bu... But I am 6 feet mullato bro"
View attachment 192060

giphy.gif
Wow, im flattered

a buthurt inferior 5’8 curry has now established myself as my fan, saving my pics so he can masturbate to them at night

i am indeed 6’2, you smelly sub filth. I stood up like that to get a better angle on the mirror so my bbc mogging machine frame could be highlighted

no matter how many threads you dedicate to me, you will always be a repulsive virgin. Never forget this

heres a spare pic to add to your cum folder

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2426 and AbandonShip
Wow, im flattered

a buthurt inferior 5’8 curry has now established myself as my fan, saving my pics so he can masturbate to them at night

i am indeed 6’2, you smelly sub filth. I stood up like that to get a better angle on the mirror so my bbc mogging machine frame could be highlighted

no matter how many threads you dedicate to me, you will always be a repulsive virgin. Never forget this

View attachment 192072
You are definitely a 5'6" coping gymcel.
First you said you were 6 feet. Now you are saying you are 6'2".
You have been so much hurt by my abuse that your peanut brain can't even function properly.

Bbc mogger my ass. Straight from chennai sewers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and balding17yomanletcel
Wow, im flattered

View attachment 192072
This is you? How the fuck are you mulatto? You are dark af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and AbandonShip
This is you? How the fuck are you mulatto? You are dark af
He is a coping larpcel. Lol at him raising his feet so he can get a few inches of height to wash his subhuman genes.
He has midget proprotions.
I won't be surprisedif he is sub 5'6".
Even titbot mogs him

He is a coping larpcel. Lol at him raising his feet so he can get a few inches of height to wash his subhuman genes.
He has midget proprotions.
I won't be surprisedif he is sub 5'6".
Even titbot mogs him
The larping part was always obvious af

• +1
Why the fuck do I heightmog every curry on this forum but I'm the incel and they're not. WHY???

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
You are definitely a 5'6" coping gymcel.
First you said you were 6 feet. Now you are saying you are 6'2".
You have been so much hurt by my abuse that your peanut brain can't even function properly.

Bbc mogger my ass. Straight from chennai sewers
the cringe is off the charts with this one...

now you have made it clear to me that youre an extremely sensetive weak little insect

When did i ever say i was 6’?
I have always said 6’2, because i am

you are very butthurt by my superiority. I dont blame you, i live more in one month than you in your whole life

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

now you have made it clear to me that youre an extremely sensetive weak little insect

you are very butthurt by my superiority. I dont blame you, i live more in one month than you in your whole life
Screenshot 2019 12 13 21 17 362

You are not 6'2. I can tell by the height of your phone relative to your body, you are a 5'6 manlet nignog

• JFL
You are not 6'2. I can tell by the height of your phone relative to your body, you are a 5'6 manlet nignog
Legit. Even the phone mogs this subhuman

• JFL
As expected, my evil tormenting has made him illeterate

No surprise considering you sound like a tech support scammer

i was talking to @Imperative, whos 6’ himself
Ok i made a mistake. Still doesnt change the fact that you are a 5'5' manlet nigger.
You will always be inferior.
Remember that

Wow, im flattered

View attachment 192072

Mulatto superman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
I AM MIRING HIS AESTETHICS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and AbandonShip
ITT: Curry Wars - Part 3

• JFL
He is a slayer

• +1

He bone mass mogs the forum to death, stop coping son

Insane big chin, neat NT shaped up beard, insane zygos from the other pics I saw + forward growth. No doubt in my mind he has hunter eyes and insane browridge too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and AbandonShip
Never began for his height

• JFL
He bone mass mogs the forum to death, stop coping son

Insane big chin, neat NT shaped up beard, insane zygos from the other pics I saw + forward growth. No doubt in my mind he has hunter eyes and insane browridge too.
He is a coping midget.
I bet he has bug eyes too

He is a coping midget.
I bet he has bug eyes too

He has big skull, big dick and big frame too. This combined with his swag irl, no doubt in my mind he mogs this forum to death. No mo coping cuzz

• +1
Mulatto superman
Lookin bloated right now due to big bulk, *lost my hollow cheeks to become 230 pounds machine*

Day to day-

right now post pump-

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3073, KlutchPurpp and 1 other person
Quit the larp son. You are a potatoface, recessed, zygosless sub human
Why would i need to larp on forums about anything when im a confident alpha male who feels superior to smelly basement dwellers living in the slums like you?

when i say something, i mean it

i would dismember you with my barehands irl, you acne ridden little indian sissy, never forget this

get off my screen already, you waste of oxygen

• JFL
Why would i need to larp on forums about anything when im a confident alpha male who feels superior to smelly basement dwellers living in the slums like you?

when i say something, i mean it

i would dismember you with my barehands irl, you acne ridden little indian sissy, never forget this

get off my screen already, you waste of oxygen

Lol at making these threats when you are a 5'6" nigglet. If you werent then you wouldn't even care about this thread.
Its obvious that your ego has been injured and you are desperately trying to defend it.

If you make these idle threats again then you are gonna get in trouble

He has big skull, big dick and big frame too. This combined with his swag irl, no doubt in my mind he mogs this forum to death. No mo coping cuzz
How you know he has a big dick that sus af. Something you wanna tell us?

• JFL
Why doesnt he show his full face?
Afraid to show his bug eyes?

Lol at making these threats when you are a 5'6" nigglet. If you werent then you wouldn't even care about this thread.
Its obvious that your ego has been injured and you are desperately trying to defend it.

If you make these idle threats again then you are gonna get in trouble
You literally dedicated a thread to me because you are butthurt by my superiority. That by definition is a hurt ego, keep projecting

theyre not threats, you are nothing but a fly on my windshield for me to abuse when im online. I literally dont care about you at all,, but you clearly do considering youre my fan. Cringe if you think im going to fly to the slums to abuse you, when i can do it here

its very entertaining to see you go on the defensive, the second i leaked more of my pics. Like a prey running away from the lion *me*. Its the way of nature, the alpha man will always dominate, never forget this

• JFL
You literally dedicated a thread to me because you are butthurt by my superiority. That by definition is a hurt ego, keep projecting

theyre not threats, you are nothing but a fly on my windshield for me to abuse when im online. I literally dont care about you at all,, but you clearly do considering youre my fan. Cringe if you think im going to fly to the slums to abuse you, when i can do it here

its very entertaining to see you go on the defensive, the second i leaked more of my pics. Like a prey running away from the lion *me*. Its the way of nature, the alpha man will always dominate, never forget this
Didnt read
Reminder this is you
Screenshot 2019 12 13 21 17 362

Didnt read
Reminder this is you
View attachment 192149
Didnt read=please stop bullying me

i have dominated you, entered your fragile mind and made you play mental gymnastics

i control you, youre my bitch and loyal fan. I can have you making threads for me left right and centre, just because of a few words of mine can deeply haunt you.

this is the effect i have on my victims

another day, another victim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and AbandonShip
Didnt read=please stop bullying me

i have dominated you, entered your fragile mind and made you play mental gymnastics

i control you, youre my bitch and loyal fan. I can have you making threads for me left right and centre, just because of a few words of mine can deeply haunt you.

this is the effect i have on my victims

another day, another victim
Keep the alerts coming son.
Didn't read btw