[LOL] I destroyed 3 graves today....

love=everything

love=everything

Banned

SuicideBomber

Feelsgoodman. tbh tbqh tbh

I was in shitty mode today... anxious, felt like shit strong OCD thoughts , also angry asf. So i went out with my bike, my head felt like shit and i observed all people like always. Then one car drove in front of me and this ugly fuckface was laughing at me for no reason, i literally screamed out loud couldnt hold my rage anymore and went to the nearby graveyard. So i let my rage out on the graves. I would have taken the ugly shit head of this fucker and throw it against the fucking border stone when he would was walking alone... but faggot was hiding in his car.

Because its amoralic and society says to you you shouldnt? Who cared about me my whole life ? NOONE !!! So, why should i give a fuck about these stupid moralfag rules. Society shitted on me my whole life and i should still play like their rules ? Noone cared about me, so ofc i dont care about anyone either. Fuck this moral shit, these people dont know real pain.

• +1
Reactions: JustLikeAWoman and BrettyBoy
LMFAO midfaceesther thread.

you are the lookism scribe. transfer every 600,000th thread ever made on that site and yoi will be granted life in heaven

Joined Yesterday at 2:38 PM

LMFAO midfaceesther thread.

you are the lookism scribe. transfer every 600,000th thread ever made on that site and yoi will be granted life in heaven
this is a good idea

graves me

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
Nice throwback.

Did you see how hard I roasted him in the thread?

• +1
Destroys me

• +1
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/2/2250.jpg?1549538247
Total Imbecile
Honorary ethnic
-

JoinedDec 20, 2017Messages6,055
3 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
If youre buried in a marked grave its safe to say youre not incel. Incels usually get cremated or thrown into a huge mass grave with other incels because theres nobody to look after us and pay $500 a year to rent a piece of land for us to LDAR on in the afterlife. Good on OP for making normies upset

graves me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel