LOL just blatantly told a group of milfs i was checking them out

M

metamorph

Banned
I order some sushi inside a shopping mall. right next to the sushi shop is some kinda psychic/taro reading stall with a bunch of crystals n shit and there were 6 hot milfs chatting amongst eachother. lol.

in my head im like hnnnnnnng these milfs were in red polo shirts and black tights SKIN TIGHT wrapped around their perfect ass on all of them. I walk up to the stall and creep on them for a good minute before one asks me if i needed any help. I said no thanks i was just checking yous out. She didnt get it and said oh ok no worries youre free to look around. I said, 'no i mean im checking you guys out'.

What happened next i could not believe. imagine my head with a blank stare travelling through outer space was my reaction to THEIR raction. Jfl

They start bursting out laughing and giggling like little school girls and one of blondes said ANYTIME HONEY

At this point my bodyless head with a blank stare is still travelling through outer space at wtf just happened. My bame is called for my order and snap back to reality. LOL

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
giphy.gif

Well!?
Did you get a number or something????
Volcel if you didnt at least try tbh

are you good looking? if not you just a creep, bro