LOLOL JakeNBake Is getting CUCKED by noodlewhore soon!

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

CAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT STUPID FAGGIT IS GETTINGC CUCKED BEFORE YOU KNOW IT! She's being sold out on Fansly, bitch tryna make bank by whoring out like a good femoid JFL Can't wait to see the fag getting all heartbroken
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and PointOfNoReturn
squishy

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
if i could get paid 200k/month i would be spreading my ass cheeks every day AlexBrown

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4397, m0ss26 and 2 others
if i could get paid 200k/month i would be spreading my ass cheeks every day
tbh that's right. I mean if I was a woman and could make bank like that you bet I would

tbh that's right. I mean if I was a woman and could make bank like that you bet I would
ive seen so many women get liposunction and bbl and that shit has to be the highest return on investment ever

Here she is before all her looksmaxxing LUL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and PointOfNoReturn
she ascended tbh
ofc she did. She was so mediocre before. Hell she still kinda is lmao looks like chink becky. But funny thing is I am 100% sure she's gonna cuck him he has it coming

Isn't Fansly just another version of OnlyFans?...

Disgraceful, but not really cucking anybody

The only cucks are the retards giving her money knowing full well she has a boyfriend of 5 years who's way more popular than she is

Isn't Fansly just another version of OnlyFans?...

Disgraceful, but not really cucking anybody

The only cucks are the retards giving her money knowing full well she has a boyfriend of 5 years who's way more popular than she is
Yes it is

What I meant is that you KNOW she is gonna cheat on him lmao.

Yes it is

What I meant is that you KNOW she is gonna cheat on him lmao.
He has cheated on her first, but they are still together

when, source?
Recently, an actual cuck even watched him
By the way these ricecels managed to do nothing about it lmfao

women dont sleep with the onlyfans simps
nobody gets cucked

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Also JFL if you think you can cuck this man

Also JFL if you think you can cuck this man

Of course I can. Any Chad (he's not) can cuck him. In fact I cant wait till the noodlewhore finds a white chad on fansly and shoots with him while Jake watches or cries hahahahaha

Of course I can. Any Chad (he's not) can cuck him. In fact I cant wait till the noodlewhore finds a white chad on fansly and shoots with him while Jake watches or cries hahahahaha
You're gonna be really disappointed in the fact that none of that will happen, meanwhile the opposite of that happened, and she's still with him

You're gonna be really disappointed in the fact that none of that will happen, meanwhile the opposite of that happened, and she's still with him
Daily reminder you are an Italian gypsy-colored manlet who will never find an asian girl to love him even tho you are obsessed with them.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Daily reminder you are an Italian gypsy-colored manlet who will never find an asian girl to love him even tho you are obsessed with them.
I'm pasty White, tall and have had an Asian gf for nearly a month now

• Ugh..
That's why you keep renting about asian girls right? Yes, most definitely.
Luv my Asian princesses 😌
online AND irl
And I'll encourage every White man to do the same, no matter how much it makes browncels seethe

• Ugh..
Luv my Asian princesses 😌
online AND irl
And I'll encourage every White man to do the same, no matter how much it makes browncels seethe
I am white, whiter than you

Those same princesses would suck you dry for a Chad to run a train on them as they are supposed to

• JFL
Reactions: fag82
I am white, whiter than you
Unless you're blonde or a ginger you aren't Whiter than me
Those same princesses would suck you dry for a Chad to run a train on them as they are supposed to
Unless you're a Chad yourself, and I am

And btw, that statement counts for women of all races

• JFL
Unless you're blonde or a ginger you aren't Whiter than me

Unless you're a Chad yourself, and I am

And btw, that statement counts for women of all races
Lmao motherfucker claims a Chad yet he's coping with insects. OK enough Internet for today.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and fag82
Lmao motherfucker claims a Chad yet he's coping with insects. OK enough Internet for today.
Men who mog both you and me together to infinity have Asian gf/wives

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back