@LondonVillie is the ONLY confirmed slayer here (Brutal just be big pill)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
@Amnesia claims 100+ lays but only provides some shitty conversations and no pics or videos

@Copemaxxing claims 5 lays at 15 but zero proof so tales from his schizophrenic brain

@Salludon pakistani gandy with no proof of slaying just shitty tinder experiments that mean nothing

AND THEN COMES THE 300LB MOGGER @LondonVillie WHO ACTUALLY PROVIDED A PROOF OF HIM LYING NAKED WITH GIRLS (MULTIPLE PICTURES) + HE HAS 8 INCH DICK

D7331A17 2A4E 48F9 B129 7E730D91E3C2

WHAT A SLAYER!

JUST BE BIG THEORY STRIKES AGAIN! BBUT MUH LEAN BBBUUUUT MUUHH AESTHETICS BAHAHAHAHAHHAA SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER

ITS ALL ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST, JUMP ON 5K CAL DIET AND USE GYM MEMBERSHIP MONEY TO BUY MORE FOOD IDIOT

5F9A4671 DB48 4A8E 8875 19C88B0C606E

KEEP COPING IN COMMENTS BELOW YOU RETARDS

594B6E41 0809 4614 B21D 233FD585839D

FROM NOW ANYTHING RELATED TO SEX IS TALES FOR ME UNLESS IT CAME FROM @LondonVillie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9699, Patriot and 21 others
Your threads are trash tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Azoriko

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6497 and 8 others
GO BACK TO WINDOWS SUPPORT OFFICE PAJEET
No. Keep crying. I will stay right here and shit all over your thread

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 6485b025t
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and AbandonShip
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Over
i'll rather be a virgin than a mentally ill slayer

• So Sad
No one gives a shit if you believe it or not. @LondonVillie is retarded. JFL at posting pics with foids that will stay on this forum forever just to prove to incels you slay.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, 6485b025t and 1 other person
This + u are all ethnic

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and stuckneworleans
Its all about the BMI

Downloadfile 29

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No one gives a shit if you believe it or not. @LondonVillie is retarded. JFL at posting pics with foids that will stay on this forum forever just to prove to incels you slay.
lmfao did ur thread get deleted cos she was 16? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
lmfao did ur thread get deleted cos she was 16? JFL
Ye jfl. I don’t see whats the problem here. Theres hundreds of threads with jbs nudes on this site. Why was mine deleted?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ye jfl. I don’t see whats the problem here. Theres hundreds of threads with jbs nudes on this site. Why was mine deleted?
I think it doesnt count as CP till they show nudity she was fingering her hole JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
@LondonVillie

chad

• +1
Cope, @LondonVillie mogs me hard looks wise and SMV wise same as this whole forum (either virgins like me or self proclaimed slayers with no proof).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back