actor-vinnie-hacker-560457_small.jpg
vinniehacker-1641925881.png

jordan-huxhold-5.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 41284, GalacticHero and 2 others
faggot appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 23778, Unmoggablegingercel and 1 other person
Hey are you that asian guy that use to post,?

Straight, messy slickback mogs.

faggot appeal
I specifically choose these crackers because they have millions of foid followers, leave some cope for the rest of us

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
They mog the niggas in the OP
Do they? Give me these guys @ so we can compare how many foids are simping them and how many are simping for the faggots I posted, Imma guess it's not even close

• +1
Do they? Give me these guys @ so we can compare how many foids are simping them and how many are simping for the faggots I posted, Imma guess it's not even close
They mostly have a non-white audience.

They mostly have a non-white audience.
I have their phenos. To be fair I'm not interested in white women anyway; the girl I'm seeing as a potential marriage candidate is Arab/African.

[ insert something here ] is a halo guys! *proceeds to post chad pics*
788b0009f0e41762f2b8553f75f8956d.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
x33AGKTUEJ4TEoxeX2KpsSo7I7zZa7MWzPFnrHIQeGY.jpg
kZyvUJlkO-nwSeocrFoxyNE8Ip3UXyd5lt0_R7YMn1M.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 23778, Graham and 1 other person
I have their phenos. To be fair I'm not interested in white women anyway; the girl I'm seeing as a potential marriage candidate is Arab/African.
Their? You talking about the blondes? I think I saw your face and you look nothing like them

• JFL
[ insert something here ] is a halo guys! *proceeds to post chad pics*
788b0009f0e41762f2b8553f75f8956d.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
[ insert something here ] is a failo guys! *proceeds to post incel pics*

And none of these 4 guys have long hair JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
[ insert something here ] is a failo guys! *proceeds to post incel pics*

And none of these 4 guys have long hair JFL
ok, if these incels let their hair grown, they would become slayers? jfl

No, I mean these niggas:
I see, I mean it's great if non-whites are good enough for you but I prefer not to fuck subhuman (poc women) so I rather look like the faggots I posted first

I see, I mean it's great if non-whites are good enough for you but I prefer not to fuck subhuman (poc women) so I rather look like the faggots I posted first
I must also state that they have, or had PoC girlfriends. (I know the first guy has an Asian girlfriend.)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
ok, if these incels let their hair grown, they would become slayers? jfl

I never said long curly blonde hair is all you need to become chad, that's something your schizo ass made up, but these 3 guys would look better with it than without it

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
I agree, but it seems the ones in the OP are more appealing to white or SEA women.
The ones I posted seem to be more appealing to MENA/South Asian/Hispanic women.
Make sense cause they’re more Nordic looking I guess?

I feel like both appeal to south Asian foids though cause curry foids hve a similar mentality to noodle/ sea foids

• +1
Make sense cause they’re more Nordic looking I guess?

I feel like both appeal to south Asian foids though cause curry foids hve a similar mentality to noodle/ sea foids
Who do you think they both appeal to?

• +1
I never said long curly blonde hair is all you need to become chad, that's something your schizo ass made up, but these 3 guys would look better with it than without it

maxresdefault.jpg
"Just let your hair grow bro, works for me"
portrait-of-18-years-old-young-man-with-long-hair.jpg
images
freshly-conditioned-hair-vs-4-day-curls-v0-4rrwocet6cma1.jpg

• JFL
I personally think that's a giant cope but whatever

WTF, I guess she was saying "just because you're white doesn't mean you'd be seen as attractive in Japan", but she just keeps going on and on.

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
Dirty blonde mogs blonde though. It's both light and dark at the same time

"Just let your hair grow bro, works for me"
images
freshly-conditioned-hair-vs-4-day-curls-v0-4rrwocet6cma1.jpg
Are you retarded or just trolling? This is like me using this image to make the argument that undercuts are dogshit
138a8308c4eefe39e2fc1bdc545ab605--hair.jpg

Who do you think they both appeal to?
Oh I meant that both noodle/sea foids and curry foids like guys like the ones in OP due to proximity to whiteness. The med looking guys u posted appeal to curry foids that aren’t as self hating. Also makes sense that Latinas and mena women like them cause those foids aren’t as white washed

• +1
Are you retarded or just trolling? This is like me using this image to make the argument that undercuts are dogshit
138a8308c4eefe39e2fc1bdc545ab605--hair.jpg
Are you retarded or just trolling? This is like me using this image to make the argument that undercuts are amazing
Undercut-With-Caesar_1robertandrei.jpg

Oh I meant that both noodle/sea foids and curry foids like guys like the ones in OP due to proximity to whiteness. The med looking guys u posted appeal to curry foids that aren’t as self hating. Also makes sense that Latinas and mena women like them cause those foids aren’t as white washed
Yeah, the guys I posted have mostly MENA/Latina/non-whitewashed South Asian/some east Asian/mulatta foid followers.

• +1
Are you retarded or just trolling? This is like me using this image to make the argument that undercuts are amazing
Undercut-With-Caesar_1robertandrei.jpg
:lul::lul::lul: do you think this has more appeal than
696cfdb4d66c0589e4fc3cef87462cb4.jpg
???

O'pry is like top 3 most sucessfull male model in the world brother, he would mog even bald, I feel like I am replying to a brick wall

O'pry is like top 3 most sucessfull male model in the world brother, he would mog even bald, I feel like I am replying to a brick wall
That's the point, if long blonde curly hair was really a cheat code, your 6.5 psl prettyboymaxxed would beat 8 psl god O'Pry, but as you can see, it can't even ascend incels

Last edited:
  • JFL