Long hair is an extension of the nervous system that allows you to better sense your surroundings.

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
@BrahminBoss

It all dates back to the Indochina War (1955-1975) when the Americans sought out the most warlike and talented Indians to help in battle. They investigated the Indian reservations of America to find young men, accustomed to the forests and jungles.

Because of the conditions of those terrains, with thick jungles and extremely dangerous wild fauna and flora, the men they recruited needed to be experts in survival and tracking, almost superheroes.

Surprisingly, the Indians who left the reservation lost their abilities and talent when their hair was cut to join the rest of the military. But was it shaving or leaving home that caused them to lose those special abilities?

Shaved hair as a tradition in the army
What was the answer you gave when the US military asked you?

The elders of the reservation claimed that by cutting their hair they lost their sixth sense. Their senses were no longer reliable as before and were therefore not useful for fighting in war. Although it may seem like an excuse, it is not something simply intuitive or a superstition without any basis.

In fact, an American institute conducted tests in which men with long hair were selected and tested on multiple tracking tasks. Next, two men who had had similar results in the first test were compared, but one was left with his long hair, while the other received a military cut. Time and time again, the one with long hair maintained his results, while the other stopped excelling in them.

Hair can definitely be considered an extension of the nervous system, since it transmits a huge amount of information to the brain and the limbic system, which is the part of the brain that includes the thalamus, hypothalamus and amygdala and regulates emotions. , memory, hunger and sexual instincts.

Men's hair and facial hair also emit electromagnetic energy from the brain that travels to the outside environment. Tests based on Kirlian photographs were performed to prove this, and sure enough, images of the same person differed when taken while they had long hair and with short hair.

Maybe that's why when we get older and become more distrustful and resentful, hair grows in our ears that help us detect lies.

or the typical detective, inspector, with a mustache that helps him smell clues and evidence better like a bloodhound dog sniffs out prey better.

I have also heard that if you cut the cat's whiskers, it is unable to perceive the almost imperceptible noises and vibrations that the mice emit when moving through the grass.

On the other hand, when someone is captured by a sect, cult, ideology where some leaders think for them,
and they chew up their doctrines and creeds so that they do not have to use their reasoning

The first thing they usually ask them is to shave their skull so that their hair does not act as an amplifying antenna for the signal that comes from the source or nature or the ancestral spirits or whatever it is that those with hair pick up.

Now let's talk about hairy people, rockers, do you know anyone with hair loss? I don't care about Phil Collins, Brian Eno, Jorge Illegal, Judas Priest, etc.
who ended up bald but not by choice, but started out hairy

except moby I can't think of any

What I am not clear about is if the hair helps you tune in to the good spirit or the spirit of error, maybe it only acts as an antenna and then you tune in to whatever is on your wavelength.

but in general, long hair conveys better vibes and shaved hair conveys more hate.

Hence the blonde hairy surfers, the groups of posh Californians who sold us an image of tough guys.
, motley crue, bon jovi, guns roses, etc.

including the depressing grungers aic nirvana pearl jam, etc.

all posh sons of rich people, posers, impostors

but somehow they were in tune with the good side and they all enjoyed success except for a couple who ended up victims of their negative lyrics and fulfilled them.

the hippies of the 60s who were optimistic, free, tolerant

On the other hand, we also have dark, sinister hair,

s witches, almost all the girls with long hair who admit to having a lot of intuition would let them cut them
a finger rather than her hair, which is why after they are old they continue to wear it white

On the other hand, radicalized and hate-filled radical feminists seem to renounce that intuition in exchange for submitting their will and letting others tell them who and what to hate.

male and female judges with long, gray hair wigs, which symbolizes
perhaps the wisdom of gray hair, the antenna with the elevated?

curious as the shamans of the south, and the chiefs of the north wear feathers on their heads,

and the tradition of cutting the hair of the defeated,

Mohican warriors with both sides shaved but leaving a crest

the friars who shaved their crowns during the Middle Ages as a symbol of renunciation of the world and the flesh,
It is clear that back then as soon as you saw the cardboard, goodbye women

On the other hand, imams and rabbis simply cover their heads as a sign of respect,
but they are not as radical as the friars,

Yes, they seem to give more importance to the beard instead.

I imagine the thing about the ringlets on the sideburns has to do with symbolism.
to hear better the voice of God like the prophets

One question I have, are imams and rabbis also obliged to fulfill a vow of chastity?

In Christians it is understood, because it would not be coherent to want to enjoy the pleasures of this world but pretend to be admitted to the heavenly one, either you choose the world matrix flesh sex, or you renounce it by proving yourself worthy of being admitted among the holy martyrs, priests and the same son of god

As I understand it, Moses had children and I don't remember reading about the customs of priests in the OT, of course I haven't read everything either, I'm only speaking from the religious movies I've seen.

But I have that doubt, if they voluntarily give up meat, or if it is an optional requirement, or how the issue is going.

and the Egyptian priests, the shamans, the Hindu and Buddhist gurus, etc.

I would be interested to know what rules they are obliged to abide by, especially regarding carnal pleasures.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vinn98, Alt Number 3, LooksThinker and 14 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30449, Debetro and BrahminBoss
this is how pundits wear their hair, but it seems they are focusing attention on the cerebral rather than the prefrontal cortex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LampPostPrime and Debetro
Ok. Wtf? Crazy if true.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nigga wrote an essay longer than my hair.

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower, LampPostPrime, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Really great thread

Used to think that
But after knowing about animals who have 299 times stronger connections to the earth
and can calculate where to travel and when to hibernate
and when storms and hurricanes come.
Some of the animals that can do that are absolutely hairless
I realized it's all cope

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Debetro
Used to think that
But after knowing about animals who have 299 times stronger connections to the earth
and can calculate where to travel and when to hibernate
and when storms and hurricanes come.
Some of the animals that can do that are absolutely hairless
I realized it's all cope
It's a troll thread either way. I made it because I know half of users here are social outcasts who get a haircut twice a year

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme and datboijj
Forsai

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Don't listen to this nerd, baldmaxx

• Love it
not a single molecule

• JFL
i already had this theory and posted before

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, PointOfNoReturn and Primalsplit
It's a troll thread either way. I made it because I know half of users here are social outcasts who get a haircut twice a year
Try once in two years+, you untermensch bathing in discounted 3rd brand soy milk.

• JFL
What drugs were you on when you made this? Or was it just your natural schizophrenia?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Most of this can be chalked up to psychology. People with long hair who cut it feel bad so it ruins their performance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, turkmaxxer and Debetro
  • JFL