I saw here some methods to fix them. Tell me if this is possible or no

Long midface:
You need wider face
-zygo implant/filler
-palate expander
-lefort 1 with ccw rotation and genio+bsso
-wraparound jaw implant
-lip lift
-under eye rim implant(for more structure)
Well.. this is all i know. I know midface will not get shortened but will not appear as long.
I saw that you need the narrow jaw and define zygos look if you know what i mean (look tyler Maher)

But there's a problem.. if you have close set eyes all of these will make them even closer
I understand that this will save them:
-eyebrows surgery(longer brows to compensate close set eyes)
-ORBITAL BOX OSTEOTOMY(this is what i am interested in... will surgeons do it for a few mm more? How much will be the cost::very serious)
-Cat eye surgery(idk if it is legit or no but when i pull my temples my eyes looks modelish even if close set)

Tell me another legit ways for close set eyes if you know (serious if possible)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, Luke LLL, Enlil and 1 other person
Do you actually have both?

Op... I hope you find peace

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Heirio, Deleted member 2733 and 8 others
Respawn and hope for the best

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Pedro Zanatta, CopeIsReal and 16 others
most '' long '' midfaces arent even long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Pedro Zanatta, Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others
it’s probably not as bad as you think tbb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2846
lefort with CCW rotation is probably all that's needed tbh because an upswing also widens your face and brings the bones forward aka making them compact and human

but close set eyes are a genetic curse, literal death sentence. I pray to Gandy for those who are cursed with such abomination

• +1
Reactions: Hector, PubertyMaxxer, Lorsss and 1 other person
lefort with CCW rotation is probably all that's needed tbh because an upswing also widens your face and brings the bones forward aka making them compact and human

but close set eyes are a genetic curse, literal death sentence. I pray to Gandy for those who are cursed with such abomination
We must cleanse our population from close set eyed filth

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
How long is your midface(medial canthus to stomion) and ipd?
I have exactly like these:
SmartSelect 20191106 192858 Plastic Surgery Simulator lite

But ofc.. not other features like brows/blue eyes. I actually edited him to make his mid and eyes like mine.

I have exactly like these:
View attachment 157533

But ofc.. not other features like brows/blue eyes. I actually edited him to make his mid and eyes like mine.
that guy is painfully, obviously downwardly grown, who'd benefit a shit ton from a mere change of the maxilla's positioning,
Images 10
unedited pic, still bad nonetheless, could of been worse like OP
but holy shit, it's so easy to fuck ur harmony... such is life

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters
that guy is painfully, obviously downwardly grown, who'd benefit a shit ton from a mere change of the maxilla's positioning,
View attachment 157540unedited pic, still bad nonetheless, could of been worse like OP
but holy shit, it's so easy to fuck ur harmony... such is life
I see him gl. Literally where i live he will fuck all the jb's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I see him gl. Literally where i live he will fuck all the jb's
tbh that was a shitpost, I didnt even read that u morphed it JFL @ me

anyway idk if this is real but I've seen it on some other official site
Images 11

So... about orbital box osteotomy for close set eyes. What surgeon is go to?

lip lift ; mso/fp
if droppy tip rhino
bimax for few mm if gummy smile
and widening the face. + wideness and tallness of lowerthird to give illusion

thats' all the things for long midface

and for close set eyes : fp/mse
or box ostéo but not worth It
oh and op hasn't even all these flaws nor is ugly tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel
I have a slightly long midface somthing around .95, but my eyes are spaced pretty good the same as my eye basically (36mm I’ve no idea how to measure ipd) nose is around the 53mm and philitrum is 21-22mm in some measures obviously philitrum is my problem I will hopefully be able to get it down to 15-16mm.
I also done some slight photoshop rough but added more width around my zygos maybe 3-4mm and it legit made my face Smaller and took the focus out of the length you could say. Coupled with a chin implant also it does help.
in my cases to make it look less long will need a lip lift, Zygo custom implants, mouth widening, chin implant.
You can get a lefort 1 but let’s be real no one on here is gonna get that.
I think camera lens distortion is a problem also obviously your face will look long if the pic is taken close.

-Cat eye surgery(idk if it is legit or no but when i pull my temples my eyes looks modelish even if close set)

I think so much about this surgery, but still unsure if the result could be good for a guy. If i pull my temple skin back like you did, my eyes look also model tier great. Maybe it could get the holy grail for dominant eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
hard mew ur heart out.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I think so much about this surgery, but still unsure if the result could be good for a guy. If i pull my temple skin back like you did, my eyes look also model tier great. Maybe it could get the holy grail for dominant eyes.

Ik.. we need more results on guys with this surgery. I also heard it is cheap bcs its made in europe

My humongous nose makes my eyes look close set even though my ipd is average.

My humongous nose makes my eyes look close set even though my ipd is average.
Rhinoplasty is the go to then. In Europe it is like 3k

You forgot the only working method:

Rope

:feelswhy: :feelswhy:

does mewing actually increase ipd?
In theory, yes.

Addressed it in one of my latest threads. Be sure to bump it, you submissive servant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and FatJattMofo
In theory, yes.

Addressed it in one of my latest threads. Be sure to bump it, you submissive servant.
it actually increased mine, but the difference is so minute. like 1-2mm
edit: I also realized the way it increases it is by also making the eyes deeper set, idk but it helps stretch the orbitals or something through growth

Last edited:
it actually increased mine, but the difference is so minute. like 1-2mm
edit: I also realized the way it increases it is by also making the eyes deeper set, idk but it helps stretch the orbitals or something through growth
What about fp/mso ?

What about fp/mso ?
If facepulling can cause an upswing then expansion will happen too, leading to such improvements. the upswing itself is what's necessary

You will never do orbital box jfl

So do you have an actual long midface or just low ipd making your midface ratio longer. If you actually have both at the same time.....

So do you have an actual long midface or just low ipd making your midface ratio longer. If you actually have both at the same time.....
I have both
I still havnt found peace yet