Long midface on women is a death sentence

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
It looks so horrible. They look like banana faced witches. The nation most cursed with terminal mid-faceism (for foids) is Spain. Italy takes second place.

Bad vibes all around when it comes to long mid-faced foids. I dislike being in their general vicinity and I also dislike conversing with them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, yeeyeeslayer, dehydrated and 1 other person
Yet they still have a higher smv than every male here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, nathan, 97baHater and 3 others
No such thing as death sentence for foids

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Any female on earth has a higher SMV than any man on here. Thats not the point nigga

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Even legit trannies get attention as long as makeup and revealing clothes/big tits/ ass / /hips. most men wil lgenuinely fuck almost anything

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Eternal_
yes they tend to have very frenetic energy, like caught bw male and female.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Any female on earth has a higher SMV than any man on here. Thats not the point nigga
Then you should've said it's a failo instead of a death sentence. Death sentences don't exist for women.

Then you should've said it's a failo instead of a death sentence. Death sentences don't exist for women.

It is when it comes to their overall appearance and warmth. It’s not all about sex appeal. Long mid face having foids also don’t age very gracefully.

That's why i cage at horsefaced MTF trannies jfl, no amount of muh dysphoria can justify trooning to become a horse faced female that would never pass

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, BrahminBoss, TheParkinSon and 1 other person
That's why i cage at horsefaced MTF trannies jfl, no amount of muh dysphoria can justify trooning to become a horse faced female that would never pass
most women w long midfaces pass because of long hair, tits and big eyes. It still is a huge failo as naso folds etc appear extremely quick on them (say early 20s instead of 30s like other girls_ and they dont look that good either on the whole

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
most women w long midfaces pass because of long hair, tits and big eyes. It still is a huge failo as naso folds etc appear extremely quick on them (say early 20s instead of 30s like other girls_ and they dont look that good either on the whole
nasolabial folds form more specifically on horse faces ? Why is that ?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
nasolabial folds form more specifically on horse faces ? Why is that ?
beacuse the maxilla is downturned leading to soft tissue volume loss and sagging over the longer terms, most foids w downturned maxilla also have a downturned mandible and hence a receessed chin. Theyre saved simply by makeup hair and youth, after 25 they would look like literaly ghouls if not makeup and men blinded due to reproductive instict

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_, LowTierVitoBss and xegigi
beacuse the maxilla is downturned leading to soft tissue volume loss and sagging over the longer terms, most foids w downturned maxilla also have a downturned mandible and hence a receessed chin. Theyre saved simply by makeup hair and youth, after 25 they would look like literaly ghouls if not makeup and men blinded due to reproductive instict

View attachment 2871629
Mirin explanation, does this also imply to high gonialcels ? Specifically 135° ( :feelswhy: ) because that's a downgrown mandible ?

• +1
Low T faggot men like them

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Eternal_
Mirin explanation, does this also imply to high gonialcels ? Specifically 135° ( :feelswhy: ) because that's a downgrown mandible ?
in men it is compensated by a taller skull and longer ramus (and the dimorphic nature of longer midfaces), and from what ive seen theres not mch of a correlation bw the maxilla and mandible downswing in men as much as it is with women (for whateve reason). But yea not a death sentence there are many chads w high gonial angles eric roberts comes to mind

• +1
agreed but it can easily be compensated for this a hot body

in men it is compensated by a taller skull and longer ramus (and the dimorphic nature of longer midfaces), and from what ive seen theres not mch of a correlation bw the maxilla and mandible downswing in men as much as it is with women (for whateve reason). But yea not a death sentence there are many chads w high gonial angles eric roberts comes to mind
Hopium fuel :feelsahh:

But yeah there are moggers with HG angle like hexum, but i was also wondering about Vito basso's angle, i can't really put down the exact degree, care to help bhai?
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

This is the best gif to observe

Just wanna know cus basso makes me feel better about my failos considering that we share the same (lack of chin proj, longer midface and high gonial i assume)

• +1
Hopium fuel :feelsahh:

But yeah there are moggers with HG angle like hexum, but i was also wondering about Vito basso's angle, i can't really put down the exact degree, care to help bhai?
View attachment 2871636
This is the best gif to observe

Just wanna know cus basso makes me feel better about my failos considering that we share the same (lack of chin proj, longer midface and high gonial i assume)
long hair makes the skull look taller so it may be why he ascends w longer hair, check his short hair pics and compare w long hair to come to ur own conclusion

No dick is big as that

• Woah
long hair makes the skull look taller so it may be why he ascends w longer hair, check his short hair pics and compare w long hair to come to ur own conclusion
3777853 dd vitobasso 24
Dd vitobasso 13 678x1024
Dd vitobasso 12

3 side profiles i have of his younger short hair self, so 135-130° assume ? Or am i wrong ?

• +1