Look at how persistent I am

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

absolutley over. they literally find someone taller and better looking in seconds. but once i get my surgeries i will be the one

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Splinter901
Did not read. (Because it's in Greek)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 21735 and Dr. Bludy
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, FacialStructure404 and Primalsplit

Ok. That texting style after your date is extremely autistic. It might legit be your problem. You didn't even bring up a reason to meet up again. And it looks like dating is a chore for you. (I know it is a chore to you, but girls like to think you're genuinely enjoying going out with them).

You should have established some rapport with her during the date and continue up on that.

This all just looks like you don't know how to talk to women. You don't know how to talk or be together with women at all. At your age, that's only gonna mean 1 thing. You are a virgin no one wants. Massive massive failo. It will feel extremely creepy to them too. Even if you looked like Brad Pitt, a girl would be creeped out. Maybe even more so, because it is like proof to these women that you MUST have a ridiculously massive failo somewhere if you are this unsuccesful so far. Otherwise, even a retard would have picked up how to do it if he actually spent any goddamn time with a woman.

Like it or not, but it is what it is boyo. You need to learn on the experience you have missed out on somehow.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
You should have established some rapport with her during the date and continue up on that.
i tried. she said "we will stay in touch" lol

You failed establishing rapport then.
i didnt fail. she didnt want lol. if she liked me she would have agreed to meet me again instead of saying this shit. once again, you are ignoring the woman's perspective

i didnt fail. she didnt want lol. if she liked me she would have agreed to meet me again instead of saying this shit. once again, you are ignoring the woman's perspective
All excuses... Keep coping.

Yes. I want to evade your stupidity to avoid brain damage.
yeah you dont have an actual argument so you resort to calling the other person dumb, classic redditor

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
yeah you dont have an actual argument so you resort to calling the other person dumb, classic redditor
Here. Have a downvoterino, strangerino.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735