Look at some bullshit I found

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
This cuck lets some nog fuck the shit out his bitch then sucked his dick after and admits that he would do it again if he could and he says he’s not gay and he’s not even anonymous. I just want to beat the shit out of people like him. I would rather fall in a volcano than ever pull some bs like this
B359CD3A 125D 4277 9166 37C8121636EA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
This cuck lets some nog fuck the shit out his bitch then sucked his dick after and admits that he would do it again if he could and he says he’s not gay and he’s not even anonymous. I just want to beat the shit out of people like him. I would rather fall in a volcano than ever pull some bs like this
View attachment 18281
Lol.....

The personification of Sweden

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Nibba and Yummyinmytummy
Don't you people realize these are gay larps?

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Autist and Kenma
Can't be real sounds like a cuck rp

• +1
Found the bull.

• +1
Good response. Please tell me more about how you've always wanted to be a gril ever since you were a child.
what is lie

also tell me about how u took pics of ur legs and got ur friends to fap to it haha

• +1
what is lie

also tell me about how u took pics of ur legs and got ur friends to fap to it haha
What do you mean lie? That's what you told Ellie and I.

Anyway everyone knows about that by now lol its just funny

He's a cia nigger out hating me and trying to ruin my life, but I can't be defeated by the likes of him
i hope u dont have axes 2 fire arms

i hope u dont have axes 2 fire arms
Ok why do you hope that? I've said before I'm never gonna go ER and I think people like ER are retarded.

Why do u 2 retards hate each other,is fed e-dating your ex?
Fed is technically my ex unfortunately. I got trolled. Did you not watch my videos? He said he liked me and that he was a trap, then lent his account to some other loser troll once he got sick of trolling me. That's why I'm done with online relationship shit.

These places are just full of assholes looking for a way to get a quick laugh by manipulating someone else's emotions and desperation due to loneliness

Last edited:
View attachment 18281
this is what we dealing with in modern time, where there are too many cuck doing cuck shit and share it online publically

Fed is technically my ex unfortunately. I got trolled. Did you not watch my videos? He said he liked me and that he was a trap, then lent his account to some other loser troll once he got sick of trolling me. That's why I'm done with online relationship shit.

These places are just full of assholes looking for a way to get a quick laugh by manipulating someone else's emotions and desperation due to loneliness
Must notve seen that vid,you make 45 aspie vids a day it's easy to miss em or forget.

Nigga didn't genecel troll I aswell?
Smfh someone get this man a gf for his sanity.
I get it,the loneliness,you just want to believe anything.

• +1
Must notve seen that vid,you make 45 aspie vids a day it's easy to miss em or forget.

Nigga didn't genecel troll I aswell?
Smfh someone get this man a gf for his sanity.
I get it,the loneliness,you just want to believe anything.

It was this one.

Fucking dickheads like to take advantage of my tendency to be gullible and my isolation

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1