• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JellyBelly, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Suicide fuel for baldingcels :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and fobos
They all look similar.
White, dark hair, strong eyebrows that aren't too low set, decent cheekbones and jaw.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel, rockndogs and 2 others
I want death

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
its over

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Young Leo didn't have a big Jaw.. But importantly it was defined, and that is key

large.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, mido the slayer, kobecel and 1 other person
I've not eaten breakfast or lunch..

I'm hungry

:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
hair is everything

A dude in my city looks like this

"big lips"
lmao I have 2x bigger lips than him yet no girl has ever complimented on them because my other features are shit. Girls are weird creatures.

They all look similar.
White, dark hair, strong eyebrows that aren't too low set, decent cheekbones and jaw.

Too low set brows are extremely overrated and look retarded. Said that too often

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
Lifefuel for blackcels
@Afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
View attachment 33157

"big lips"
lmao I have 2x bigger lips than him yet no girl has ever complimented on them because my other features are shit. Girls are weird creatures.
That guy illustrates the importance of good skin and colouring tbh.

large.jpg

Some more of Leo's jaw..

Small but defined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
JBW theory confirmed once again.

Well this tells me that I need to gymcel and grow a medium length hairstyle

All have gymcelled bodies mostly lol. Suifuel for me cause Im not lean

• +1
her profile:
Charline • 18 years old • French, Dutch and English-speaking • lover of chocolate, reading, writing, adventures, dreaming, magic and old stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, kirbyparks, kobecel and 2 others
https://weheartit.com/charlinedbs/collections/104713218-hot-guys-like-really-hot

some 18yo foid has kindly put together a huge collection of "hawwwwwwt guys"

Couple of common denominators I can pick out...

None of them are bald :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Jaw.. look at all those defined jawlines, they are all lean as fuck

Jaw is everything.
Leanmaxxing is everything

According to my real life experience this is the type of guys younger foids go for not the ultra-wide jawed type of guys people worship here. Some kind of balance between masculine/feminine. It's all about harmony. Harmony is the opposite of a reductionist approach to lookism. Its about the complex multi-vectorial relationships between facial bony landmarks which signals true genetic fitness/resistance to stressors, health and developmental stability

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
where is me?

According to my real life experience this is the type of guys younger foids go for not the ultra-wide jawed type of guys people worship here. Some kind of balance between masculine/feminine. It's all about harmony. Harmony is the opposite of a reductionist approach to lookism. Its about the complex multi-vectorial relationships between facial bony landmarks which signals true genetic fitness/resistance to stressors, health and developmental stability
thye all have well above average jaws tho

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Aribbaa
What body fat are you at now?
Idk most people think bodyfat matters. What matters is how you look in the mirror/to other people. Bodyfat shoudnt matter unless your competing. What should matter is if you have clothes on or off all the time.

Being 12% doesent mean shit cause it will make you look like DYEL in clothes unless yyou walk without a shirt in March

Worth mentioning that every single one has amazing high set prominent cheekbones. Excepct for Heath Ledger but he still looks amazing never the less.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Worth mentioning that every single one has amazing high set prominent cheekbones. Excepct for Heath Ledger but he still looks amazing never the less.
I feel like prominence is more important than position. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 206
Idk most people think bodyfat matters. What matters is how you look in the mirror/to other people. Bodyfat shoudnt matter unless your competing. What should matter is if you have clothes on or off all the time.

Being 12% doesent mean shit cause it will make you look like DYEL in clothes unless yyou walk without a shirt in March
jfl at this 0 iq faggot

I lose brain cells reading your posts

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks

Both are important, if they are "medium" set but very prominent that can work aswell, but then high set zygomatic bones are important.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 656

I miss him. RIP :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and HorseFace
High-set with average prominence or any set with good prominence works if you're lean.

Sort of true but there's more to it than that. What looks best is more important than any given statistic tbh but the statistics tend to correlate with how good you look so it's relevant. And tbh it's probably worth looking like DYEL if you get a lean face and have a bone structure good enough to compensate for losing what looking like you lift would give you. It usually is given face is worth much more than body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Stingray
High-set with average prominence or any set with prominence works if you're lean.

Low set ones doesn't work to well if your lean, but still a lot better than if your bloated.

• +1
Low set ones doesn't work to well if your lean, but still a lot better than if your bloated.
True enough. If they're low-set you're usually in trouble. Fortunate that it's rare.

• +1
Reactions: Aribbaa
  • +1
  • +1
My brain tells me it's over for me, but my heart keeps pushing me to cope..

FUCK

my day is ruined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Another thing: almost all are tanned and gymcelled

You gotta tan and gymcel. It may seem normie but sometimes the normie still things make the biggest difference.
Scoliosis causes facial assymetry, facial recession makes it worse
It doesn’t.

This is my scoliosis before I had it corrected and I don’t have much facial asymmetry. Looking at old pictures of me before I even had scoliosis, I was always somehwat asymmetrical but I am not any more now than I was before scoliosis.

Most studies show that there is no correlation.

• +1