Look at this shit 🤣 JB’s drooling over him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, m&m and Deleted member 62821
Which celeb you look like?
I have been told I look like Adrien Brody but I don't see it if I can be honest. Strangely enough on social media there's a lot of women and even jbs that simp for him which is crazy to me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Deleted member 62821
I have been told I look like Adrien Brody but I don't see it if I can be honest. Strangely enough on social media there's a lot of women and even jbs that simp for him which is crazy to me.
Yeah i see women simping for him a lot

• +1
  • So Sad
Yes bro thats perfect. Also smoking will also give his vibe if u want to
I already do smoke lol

When I say I am obsessed with his style I mean everything I literally copy everything he does lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Yeah i see women simping for him a lot
Funny because people seem to think he's Italian as well when he's Central and Eastern European. He mogs me though because he's white-passing and 6'1" tall.

• So Sad
  • +1
I already do smoke lol

When I say I am obsessed with his style I mean everything I literally copy everything he does lol
Me too bro lmao. His style is perfect for this weather rn and summer is upcoming so we’ll rock that sexy old money fit.

I am js like you and Ik italian and have that accent. U should also learn it, women find it hot, they also like french accents, mainly bcus it sounds elegant yk?

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, Kristin and Deleted member 62821
Yes i look a lot like him many girls in school even my paren’ts told it. Actually I think PSL is bullshit sometimes, his eyes contrast really well with his other features.
All that really matters is how all your features work out together known as harmony, bones and all that crap doesn’t really matter
His eyes area are good despite of some failos. He has wider PFL and very nice eyebrows tilt and good eye color and lashes. It does not fuck him up badly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Funny because people seem to think he's Italian as well when he's Central and Eastern European. He mogs me though because he's white-passing and 6'1" tall.
He looks way taller than 6’1 lol, in the pianist movie he looked 2m tall or maybe bcus the jews were short in the movie. They probably think he italina because of that big ass nose and elegant features

• So Sad
  • +1
His eyes area are good despite of some failos. He has wider PFL and very nice eyebrows tilt and good eye color and lashes. It does not fuck him up badly.
I never said his eyes fuck him up

• So Sad
  • +1
He looks way taller than 6’1 lol, in the pianist movie he looked 2m tall or maybe bcus the jews were short in the movie. They probably think he italina because of that big ass nose and elegant features
LOL. He does look tall, but I think 185 cm sounds about right. Or maybe 190 cm. Here he is heightmogging his fellow Jew director.

And yes, they think he's Italian because of his dark hair and big nose. Apparently Turkish quandale is actually Italian as well. His last name is Amato.

• So Sad
  • +1
I never said his eyes fuck him up
I was talking about psl comment etc. I think eye shape and wideness are most important aspect of good eye area.

• So Sad
  • +1
LOL. He does look tall, but I think 185 cm sounds about right. Or maybe 190 cm. Here he is heightmogging his fellow Jew director.

View attachment 2891777

And yes, they think he's Italian because of his dark hair and big nose. Apparently Turkish quandale is actually Italian as well. His last name is Amato.
HAHA turkish quandale dingle is gypsy bro 🤣 why everyone think italians only have huge noses

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
HAHA turkish quandale dingle is gypsy bro 🤣 why everyone think italians only have huge noses
Are you sure he is Romani? Maybe he's half Italian and half South Asian or something. And JFL I don't know why people think Italians have big noses. I thought they only felt that way about Jews. Fratello, can you explain? @It'snotover

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Are you sure he is Romani? Maybe he's half Italian and half South Asian or something. And JFL I don't know why people think Italians have big noses. I thought they only felt that way about Jews. Fratello, can you explain? @It'snotover
Sicillians are the ones with big noses actually. Rest of italy has normal nose similar to lorenzo

• +1
  • So Sad
@lelouch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lelouch, grief, m&m and 1 other person
Young Eric roberts looks kind like him. Screrela adds to their character if they have good eye area begin with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, grief and Deleted member 62821
Over

• So Sad
  • +1
Young Eric roberts looks kind like him. Screrela adds to their character if they have good eye area begin with.

Wow very similar eyes but diff nose and eyebrows. He looks like the 3 of them look like anakin skywalker
IMG 2267

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, grief, m&m and 1 other person
Long eyebrow pill. If that nigga had shorter eyebrows his eye area would be not special.
more specifically supra-orbital foramen pill
already did a thread about this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Timmy and Deleted member 62821
more specifically supra-orbital foramen pill
already did a thread about this
But then the autist real sugrer maxx proved u wrong lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, m&m, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person
But then the autist real sugrer maxx proved u wrong lol
it was an indifference
the point is it's all about the foramen

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, m&m, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person
Jbs surprise me so much. He looks boneless and with big eyes but they still drool over him

• So Sad
  • +1
Sicillians are the ones with big noses actually. Rest of italy has normal nose similar to lorenzo
Maybe Sicilians have big noses because of Arabic admixture. If I recall correctly, it used to be under Islamic rule. That could explain why Sicilians look like Arabs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Maybe Sicilians have big noses because of Arabic admixture. If I recall correctly, it used to be under Islamic rule. That could explain why Sicilians look like Arabs.
Yep comes from tunisian mixture

• So Sad
  • +1
I go for old money or opium/gothic fashion mostly. Just look up stuff on Pinterest and eventually you'll see what i mean

View attachment 2891762
mentally ill JBs love this look, but fail to realize that's a literal fashion model who'd never look at them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, grief and Deleted member 62821
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, grief and Deleted member 62821
cringe

• So Sad
  • +1
Chad always wins

Attachments

• GMbFi8AXMAASOv1.jpeg
    GMbFi8AXMAASOv1.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, grief, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person
Not sure about handsome as fuck but he has "I'm a troubled person with insomnia" vibes which mentally ill jbs like. The "he looks dead inside" look turns them on.
status halo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, grief and Deleted member 62821
according to PSL he has dogshit eye area (nct, scleral show, dark circles)
It’s a halo because the rest of his face is quite good. Also he actually has PCT and good eyebrows.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, grief and Deleted member 62821
No it isn’t lmao. thats some random model the guy I showed is Lorenzo Zurzolo.
on pinterest they said that's some turkish model.

• So Sad
  • +1
Lorenzo mogs the fuck out of this random shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, grief and Deleted member 62821
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 62821 and Xangsane
who is it then?
The guy you showed is Tony ozkan, the one i showed is lorenzo zurzolo, search them and look at difference

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 62821 and Xangsane
@grief cmere broo 😍

• So Sad
@grief best guy on here

• So Sad
I'm not saying the guy in the video is a subhuman jfl

I'm just saying, for example look at turkish quandale dingle

He's a high LTN and girls are thirsting over him because other girls are giving him an IOI

And they're all retarded jbs
Irl he’s invisible to girls nigga stfu

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel