• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and didntreadlol
op is a faggot

4/10 PSL average looking, normie tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
daily reminder not to smile by exposing your teeth

cuck trait

Lmfao they're giving you a Chad rating. You're above average, but not top 15-10% as 6.5 they're giving you.

@Dope you huh reacted my comment where i said they overrate people now, here's an example.

low set brows but no hooding, bad zygnos ,no ramus, NCT, thin neck, not a sexually dysmorphic nose (too narrow), too compact of a midface, small skull PSL 3,5-3,75

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lmfao they're giving you a Chad rating. You're above average, but not top 15-10% as 6.5 they're giving you.

@Dope you huh reacted my comment where i said they overrate people now, here's an example.

their rate system is cucked. It goes to 9.5 jfl

low set brows but no hooding, bad zygnos ,no ramus, NCT, thin neck, not a sexually dysmorphic nose (too narrow), too compact of a midface, small skull PSL 3,5-3,75
He's above average, relax. Go outside bro

their rate system is cucked. It goes to 9.5 jfl
Their rating system isn't horrible, but they don't grade to what the percentage should be.

That compact midface
AEiztAO

He's above average, relax. Go outside bro

Their rating system isn't horrible, but they don't grade to what the percentage should be.
The flaws i listed are still true ,he is slighly above avrege so psl 3,75 is correct if we use the correct psl system wich goes to psl 7 so 3,5 is average
you can have too much of a compact midface giving you s low trust appearance

The flaws i listed are still true ,he is slighly above avrege so psl 3,75 is correct if we use the correct psl system wich goes to psl 7 so 3,5 is average

you can have too much of a compact midface giving you s low trust appearance
4 is avg

I would rock that hairstyle too... if I was 55 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Salludon
"Henry Cavill's little cousin" :lul: :lul:

Ded srs I think he's 6 psl. I only see about 1 person at the same level of attractiveness out of every 10

• +1
Ded srs I think he's 6 psl. I only see about 1 person at the same level of attractiveness out of every 10
Srs? Hes a 5 imo.

That's @rockndogs btw

Srs? Hes a 5 imo.

That's @rockndogs btw
At my high school I'd put him around a 5.5 bc I only see about 1 in 10 people look as good

At my high school I'd put him around a 5.5 bc I only see about 1 in 10 people look as good
Fucking lol hed be a Chad in my school

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ben shapiro with a recessed maxilla tbh

where do you live bro
NYC

Chad is an exaggeration, Chadlite I would say. I go to a STEM high school filled with predominantly gooks and curries so its not that hard to mog there.

NYC

Chad is an exaggeration, Chadlite I would say. I go to a STEM high school filled with predominantly gooks and curries so its not that hard to mog there.

interesting

Eyebrows don't lie

He's definitely good looking, from the front anyways.

if the scale goes up to 8 then yeah, originally I went up to 7(MM tier),6 being a chad

8/8 scale is pure autism, 5/5,8/8,10/10,20/20,50/50,100/100 are all the same shit, it's just fractions. When you reach the +9/10 and you call someone a 10/10PSL you just mean that person has 99.99% appeal to anyone, any change on a +9/10 will most likely be just subjective preference, so whatever.

Zygos are the weirdest bones on the face, ngl, his look normal on the front, but then you see the 3/4 and they look completely flat

don't know height and can't see body, so can't rate. But his face is well above average

5.5-5.75 psl

• +1
Reactions: shimada
He has a very cartoon-ish face

• +1
r u rly kissless or u just trolling

Lol @ all these aspies going ape shit over the rates. He is attractive and women would find him attractive. 6PSL.

how old r u? lost mine 3 months ago and it was rly awkward moment lol
19 now. I was lying on her bed and she was on the other side of the room and she came over to me and leaned over and started making out with me. Fucking crazy when I really think about it.