look different all the time

xom

xom

Banned
does anyone else suffer from this? is this a sign of BDD or something? I look different everywhere I go, I can go from looking at myself as a 8/10 to a 2/10 with just a piece of hair going out of place, or the lighting changing a tiny bit.

It's absolutely frustrating, and one of the reasons I am never comfortable in public because I never know what I fucking look like. just earlier I had my hair in a way which looked good in my room, and I go outside and look with a mirror and I look like a fucking retard outside, but look like a model in doors. I change my hair a different way outside and I looked good again.

I put on a hat inside in a specific room, and I look good, I go into another room and I drop 3 points, I go outside and I look good again, what the fuck?

does this only happen to people that are asymmetric or something? how can I look so completely different with the littlest changes in lighting or being in different settings outside?

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Bur_01, fobos and 4 others
Yeah this is the worst, You never know how you look, In stores the light is different, outside its different again some places i look great the next im ready to do home again. Its not fun...

are you using a mirror to assess your looks?

Yes exactly the same.
I fucking hate myself I want to die

I can go from looking at myself as a 8/10 to a 2/10 with just a piece of hair going out of place, or the lighting changing a tiny bit.
r/ocd :soy:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yes, it's over

assume the worst(dedsrs)

yes, bro im the same.

Legit theard I think we have BDD but also ugly

Sounds like a sucky issue to have.

I bet you have round face or skinny neck